It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
hello and good day. i am creating this thread to give you all an insight on my own personal beliefs regarding 2012 and the hype and misconceptions many of you have created. But first i must go through the fundamentals.

Many physicists argue that time is an illusion, that time might not be straight, and that the past present and future exists simultaneously.

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion. I believe reality to be very similar. We experience time due to our consciousness shifting from one parallel static earth reality to another parallel static earth reality billions of times per second, giving us the illusion of motion. This is possible due to the infinite nature of existence. This is also how the law of attraction works, when you change your core vibration you instantly shift to a parallel reality that matches that vibration. This is why when you're angry your reality will reflect that, you will get all red lights on the way to work, get into fights etc. Same goes for when you are happy and positive, your reality will reflect that, unless you have doubt in your mind. Reality is a literal mirror, you do not change whats on the outside to smile, you do it from within. What you put out is what you get back.

This plays the Main role in how *YOU* will experience 2012. But first, i must clear up the meaning of 2012. Many of you can feel a change, you feel like you are awakening from something, you can sense it and its only getting more stronger as time goes on. Its feels like your inner core vibration is rising, which it is. The reason all this is happening is because we are awaking collectively, we will start to move into the 4th density and for the first time ever, there will be slightly more positive energy than negative.

Now, i would like to talk about these "DOOMSDAY" scenarios, from a gradual or almost instant pole shift, nuclear war, asteroid, alien invasion etc. All of these events are entirely possible and somewhat probable, but the question is will you buy into this fear? will you lower your vibration and buy into the fear tactics ? cause if you do that will be the reality you shift into. Do yourselves a favour and turn off the TV especially the news, stop buying into all the things that lower you. This is what your governments want and this is how they control you, and the worse part is that you don't know you are being controlled, its happening in your sub-conscious. You might think you just 'blow it off' but the brain remembers and stores every piece of detail your senses provide it.

That is all i have to say to keep it short and simple. We are living in the most exiting phase of our lives and to be able to experience this transition is unbelievably beautiful. We are so lucky to be alive right now and you all will realise this come the 21st of december. thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Whoa!

That is a very thought-provoking concept.

I love the way you state this "Reality is a literal mirror, you do not change whats on the outside to smile, you do it from within. What you put out is what you get back. " I have always felt that a positive attitude is what will get anyone through any situation, no matter how hard or awful it may seem. We are our own worst enemy when it comes to attitude. A bad, angry, negative attitude can break a person and make their life miserable. A positive attitude gives us the ability to try to find something good to pull us through any situation, and gives us an overall strength that will improve our life. A positive attitude also spreads to others. I like how you portray the effect of attitude on our lives from a very creative perspective.

You are right about the effects of attitude regarding the 2012 fear. If people panic predicting what might happen, it will affect their reality, because their attitude towards life changes.

As you also mention, there are so many dangers that could very well result in doomsday. Many try to monitor that so we can be prepared. But, we need to remember not to sacrifice our quality of life otherwise when we consider this doom. You are right that this can become obsessive and control us, even in our sub-conscious, thus affecting our attitude.

The rest of that... just whoa!! Now I have to go and concentrate on work. But I have a feeling these thoughts of... what is this reality, might creep into my thoughts. Thanks for making me think

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneisall
Many physicists argue that time is an illusion, that time might not be straight, and that the past present and future exists simultaneously.

Time is a spiral actually..it passes over itself and repeats and repeats and repeats. That is, until Messiah ends the broken record and brings in the New Creation.

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion.

This is classic Luciferian foundational belief. The so-called "law of attraction" is what the occultists use to "build" the facade that the average person believes is the "real world." They don't create anything...especially not reality. They build a fraudulent version of it.

This is also the desperate new-ager way of thinking so that they will not be held accountable for every sin that they have committed since the day they knew the difference between right and wrong.

Infinate parallels means no end. Finite parallels means Judgement Day approaches when every parallel plane will be reset / destroyed.

Are you saying the films 'Butterfly Effect' are true?

The elite can use your emotions against you, whether they are positive or negative. They can dredge up past memories and remind you of them if they invoke the feeling that furthers their goal. When people see reality through the lenses of their feelings, they see a skewed reality. They see a world colored by their desires and that leads them to make decisions founded on nothing but their own imagination.

So if the elite ram the film 2012 down our throuts, then they are going to use every scalar weapon they have to make that film become reality on Dec 21 2012. With everyone on that day fearing the worst, reality will follow the path of destruction that they desire.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oneisall

What a beautiful post OP! I am hearing this take on 2012 from more and more sources.

It seems self-evident that if you raise your vibration, you will effect those around you positively, and visa versa. Our 3D debt enslavement world is a heavy one, so it takes some effort sometimes and consciousness to do this, but it is worth it as it feeds a positive reinforcing cycle.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

In the new vibrational state there is no judgement, and your posts reeks of judgement - and that is not a judgment, just an observation.

I'm not sure if the term "New Age" applies, most people who have researched this just term it a new level of awareness, or consciousness; and for those who practice it perfectly - Christ consciousness.

I'm not sure how being in a higher vibrational state - which implies positive actions, thoughts, behavior and love and forgiveness for your fellow man can be deemed "Luciferian".

Most of us who have entered this state or are attempting to attain it have long realized it is the religions of Earth that have been hijacked for centuries or millenium - dogma and rigid belief systems are the antithesis of enlightenment. (not to mention little events like the Inquisition)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion. I believe reality to be very similar. We experience time due to our consciousness shifting from one parallel static earth reality to another parallel static earth reality billions of times per second, giving us the illusion of motion. This is possible due to the infinite nature of existence.

This is very fascinating thought. I actually read it somewhere lately too, so it seems to show up for me lately. It correlates with fractal Universe idea well. It is interesting concept, but I always think about other people and beings and I have hard to understand, that when we shift static realities all the time, then this is personal, but we also share reality with other people. Can we shift realities all together (especially people who live together, family members) or do we shift separately and change verisons of other people many times in a second ...
It´s hard to explane, but this is one thing I´ve been thinking of. For example, lets say I am very positive and shift to positive reality, but my companions are more pessimistic and fear for war, for example. I still live together with fearful people, though I shifted into more positive reality, so to say.
Or does 21. December marks the moment, when we actually shift into different realities?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Are you a God or a God. I just need to know first who i am talking to so i can feel confident your not making all this up!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Time is a spiral actually..it passes over itself and repeats and repeats and repeats. That is, until Messiah ends the broken record and brings in the New Creation.

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion.

This is classic Luciferian foundational belief. The so-called "law of attraction" is what the occultists use to "build" the facade that the average person believes is the "real world." They don't create anything...especially not reality. They build a fraudulent version of it.

This is also the desperate new-ager way of thinking so that they will not be held accountable for every sin that they have committed since the day they knew the difference between right and wrong.

Infinate parallels means no end. Finite parallels means Judgement Day approaches when every parallel plane will be reset / destroyed.

Are you saying the films 'Butterfly Effect' are true?

The elite can use your emotions against you, whether they are positive or negative. They can dredge up past memories and remind you of them if they invoke the feeling that furthers their goal. When people see reality through the lenses of their feelings, they see a skewed reality. They see a world colored by their desires and that leads them to make decisions founded on nothing but their own imagination.

So if the elite ram the film 2012 down our throuts, then they are going to use every scalar weapon they have to make that film become reality on Dec 21 2012. With everyone on that day fearing the worst, reality will follow the path of destruction that they desire.

We experience time straight or as a spiral or torus like, but this is only due to our consciousness shifting realities. Its a side effect. The true nature of existence, universes etc is static. there is no motion, no time.

the law of attraction is basic physics. What you put out is what you get back. Its simple, try it, it works instantly.

infinite parallels means that we have already destroyed this earth by nuclear warfare, asteroids etc...
existence can't be finite, if it were it would collapse unto itself much like a star at the end of its life cycle.

sort of. time and choices you make "branch" off into separate realities. so does anything you observe say for instance you drop a glass and it smashes, there is a reality that exists for every way the glass smashes.

films like 2012 are actually not so bad, in a sense of "getting it out there". Getting it off your chest so to speak, however this is the only practical perspective to look at films like this. The purpose of the film was not for this reason tho it was to induce fear and plant it psychologically. You just have to look at it in a different light. they hate that.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. Since you brought up the concept of "them" what's to say this whole manifesting reality belief isn't a ploy by "them?" I mean what better way is there to keep a population docile then by getting them to believe that they can affect change by doing nothing other than thinking?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

This is what your governments want and this is how they control you, and the worse part is that you don't know you are being controlled, its happening in your sub-conscious

I know exactly the individual who is doing the controlling. Unless that individual is part of a secret government then its not the government controlling me.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion. I believe reality to be very similar. We experience time due to our consciousness shifting from one parallel static earth reality to another parallel static earth reality billions of times per second, giving us the illusion of motion. This is possible due to the infinite nature of existence.

This is very fascinating thought. I actually read it somewhere lately too, so it seems to show up for me lately. It correlates with fractal Universe idea well. It is interesting concept, but I always think about other people and beings and I have hard to understand, that when we shift static realities all the time, then this is personal, but we also share reality with other people. Can we shift realities all together (especially people who live together, family members) or do we shift separately and change verisons of other people many times in a second ...
It´s hard to explane, but this is one thing I´ve been thinking of. For example, lets say I am very positive and shift to positive reality, but my companions are more pessimistic and fear for war, for example. I still live together with fearful people, though I shifted into more positive reality, so to say.
Or does 21. December marks the moment, when we actually shift into different realities?

Thank you and good day.

Yes it is personal, when you shift realities everybody you know and talk to in the present will be a new person. they will be literally flickering from different reality as you do , matching or being a similar vibration to yours at every instance. We share this reality collectively, we are all in it together yet we experience it fully individually.

quote:" For example, lets say I am very positive and shift to positive reality, but my companions are more pessimistic and fear for war, for example. I still live together with fearful people, though I shifted into more positive reality, so to say."

excellent question. subconsciously this is your "Blueprint" for this person, it is your solid belief that this person believes in this. when you change your belief, they will change. but this can be tricky to do, the physical mind can sometimes be stubborn.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. Since you brought up the concept of "them" what's to say this whole manifesting reality belief isn't a ploy by "them?" I mean what better way is there to keep a population docile then by getting them to believe that they can affect change by doing nothing other than thinking?

thank you for your speculation. i understand this topic can be very thought inducing and open minded, exactly what "they" want!. "they" give you crappy jobs, stress, poisonous toxin riden food, dirty filthy tap water, chemical laden air and tv's to dumb the masses down, they are destroying your imagination so you can't manifest what you want. they dont want you to know this, this is their little secret.

please, just give what ive said a go and see what happens. it will blow your mind.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Very interesting consept to think about, thanks

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

the law of attraction is basic physics. What you put out is what you get back. Its simple, try it, it works instantly.

So if a bankster had a deep desire to enter a new vibration where they are richer, do they deserve it ?

If a spirit is good towards others and the cleche 'you get what you give' is true then the bankster should never get more money due to their level of greed.

In fact, is it not justice that the bankster will return to this world after being born into the most impoverished family that lived in the same city that the bankster previously lived in?

Or a politician / war monger gets born into a country where they get hit by one of his/her own bombs when war erupts?

How does morphene allow the patient to see parallel future planes of this world ?

Do you have any knowledge on the star gates being activated on 21 May 2012 ?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I never understand how people can believe that there is some secret international cabal bent on taking over the world that goes back hundreds of years but at the same time they seem to think this cabal is composed of idiots. Why would "they" put all their eggs in one basket? If TPTB exist don't you think they've observed humanity enough that there's always a mainstream and those that buck the mainstream? So if they're trying to dumb down humanity as a whole don't you think they would find ways to target both groups instead of just going after the mainstream? Think about it. Whether you're sitting there watching the news or sitting there trying to change the world through sheer will you're still just sitting there. You're not taking action.

Just look the origins of the New Age/Law of Attraction/etc. movements. A lot of these beliefs are simplified versions of those seen in the magickal lodges of the late 19th/early 20th century like the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The origins of these groups can be traced back to the secret societies of the 18th century like the Masons and the Illuminati. The very same groups that are supposedly the start of "Them." So if the beliefs you are espousing can be traced back to same origins as TPTB what makes you think they are anything more than another way to keep humanity docile?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You made me think of an interesting logical fallacy in the whole 'TPTB' theory. It goes back to the simplest idea. Why would some theoretical over-seeing power wait until now to take over the world? Why would they not take over the world when humanity or the sheep would be easier to herd?

I mean really what is the endgame? If it is some NWO or one world government then we would have had a one world government from the beginning. But no, we do not.

Conspiracy theorists claim that TPTB are controlling us through fear or what not. It has nothing to do with fear or anything else. You as a person allow something else to control your actions. Whether it is the collection of meaningless trinkets; the collection of wealth; the collection of affection. It does not matter, through your own actions you allow whatever it is you desire to become your controller. It is only after you start to realize your existence without your desire that you start to point the blame at someone else. "Oh McDonalds, why ever did your commercials have to make the Big Mac so tempestuous!" It is not through any fault of McDonalds that you are overweight or broke because you did not have the will power to determine what truly matters to you. As a species, humanity is lazy, irrational and overzealous. We act without thinking, assign value to things and always look for the easiest path to take.

These powers that be don't have to do anything (if they even exist), we do enough by ourselves.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You made me think of an interesting logical fallacy in the whole 'TPTB' theory. It goes back to the simplest idea. Why would some theoretical over-seeing power wait until now to take over the world? Why would they not take over the world when humanity or the sheep would be easier to herd?

Ever consider that they didn't have the technology to do it back then? They always have been - and still are - outnumbered by the general populace. If they had tried it hundreds of years ago they would have been slaughtered. Now they have the firepower and modern toys to pull it off.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Ah the ever popular 'now they have bigger guns' ploy. Sure but the populace still outnumbers them and has access to the same toys. It just doesn't work and I don't buy it.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by saige45
reply to post by Xaphan

Ah the ever popular 'now they have bigger guns' ploy. Sure but the populace still outnumbers them and has access to the same toys. It just doesn't work and I don't buy it.

-saige-

(Just for the record, I'm not a 100% believer, but I still consider it)

The general populace has access to tanks, biological weapons, drones, rocket launchers, grenade launchers etc? If these people are in control, then they would be in control of governments, and they would have the ability to call the police and military into action whenever they wanted to.

The firearms that regular citizens have are about as useful as slingshots compared to what the military and police have.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
God is called the Creator of all things.
When it says you were made in the image of God it means you have the ability to create as well.

The religions simply tell you that you're a spirit (gaseous form in a body with thoughts and emotions) so be good for goodnessake or you don't get any presents.

Thanks for the hopeful post.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join