It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by saige45

Exactly. All of the TPTB/NWO theories don't really make sense. For one you have the logistical impossibilities, like requiring almost every scientist in the world to be in on it and not having any of them say a word. Then you also have the logical inconsistencies. I mean this is supposed to be a super secret group that has remained hidden for hundreds o years made up of some of the best and brightest yet they're too stupid to not leave clues to their existence and master plan literally everywhere according to some of these theories. I don't understand how some people can buy into these theories so whole heartily when they're riddled with holes and logical fallacies.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I understand your sentiments, however, you are still forgetting that even with the 'million man army', how many more millions (billions) are available above and beyond a standing army. Not to mention, most military (police) personnel are created from the general populace.

That being said what happens when the military or the police turn against 'the powers that be' based upon their assertion that the job they are being asked to do is inhumane or goes against their personal beliefs or morals. It is one thing to fire against an enemy who is a member of another nations military. It is a far, far different animal to open fire on your own general populace.

That being said, anything that can be purchased by the military can be purchased by anyone, you just have to know who to talk to.

-saige-

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneisall
hello and good day. i am creating this thread to give you all an insight on my own personal beliefs regarding 2012 and the hype and misconceptions many of you have created. But first i must go through the fundamentals.

Many physicists argue that time is an illusion, that time might not be straight, and that the past present and future exists simultaneously.

Reality, consciousness and time are structured much like a movie projector. When the light hits a frame it shows a picture on the screen, Do this 15 times per second and you get the illusion of motion. I believe reality to be very similar. We experience time due to our consciousness shifting from one parallel static earth reality to another parallel static earth reality billions of times per second, giving us the illusion of motion. This is possible due to the infinite nature of existence. This is also how the law of attraction works, when you change your core vibration you instantly shift to a parallel reality that matches that vibration. This is why when you're angry your reality will reflect that, you will get all red lights on the way to work, get into fights etc. Same goes for when you are happy and positive, your reality will reflect that, unless you have doubt in your mind. Reality is a literal mirror, you do not change whats on the outside to smile, you do it from within. What you put out is what you get back.

This plays the Main role in how *YOU* will experience 2012. But first, i must clear up the meaning of 2012. Many of you can feel a change, you feel like you are awakening from something, you can sense it and its only getting more stronger as time goes on. Its feels like your inner core vibration is rising, which it is. The reason all this is happening is because we are awaking collectively, we will start to move into the 4th density and for the first time ever, there will be slightly more positive energy than negative.

Now, i would like to talk about these "DOOMSDAY" scenarios, from a gradual or almost instant pole shift, nuclear war, asteroid, alien invasion etc. All of these events are entirely possible and somewhat probable, but the question is will you buy into this fear? will you lower your vibration and buy into the fear tactics ? cause if you do that will be the reality you shift into. Do yourselves a favour and turn off the TV especially the news, stop buying into all the things that lower you. This is what your governments want and this is how they control you, and the worse part is that you don't know you are being controlled, its happening in your sub-conscious. You might think you just 'blow it off' but the brain remembers and stores every piece of detail your senses provide it.

That is all i have to say to keep it short and simple. We are living in the most exiting phase of our lives and to be able to experience this transition is unbelievably beautiful. We are so lucky to be alive right now and you all will realise this come the 21st of december. thank you.

I agree with you 100%

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
An Alternate And Disturbing Theory

Ever noticed that before a big thiunderstorm, little flies often fall top the geround on their backs, wriggle and die? The reason for this is that the electrostatics in the air from the thinderstorm blowsliterally blows their minds, it fuses them and they die.

It is stated that the electromagnetic surges from the solar maximum will blow electrical circuits, but we are immune... but are we?

If one uses coc aine, one side effect is to make one paranoid. Why? Because the body is coming under attack, yet there is no-one there standing with a club in his hand, so the subconscious becomes paraniod looking for one.

So consider if our minds were marginally affected by the electromagnetics from the solar maximum. What would be the effect? A mild one would be paranoia. In the caveman era, this might have had a few wives hit over the head with a club, bad, but no global crisis...but in this world of nukes and germ warfare, this could be a disaster.

So, are there any indications of growing paranoia around the world?

How about these few for a start...

- Israel wanting to bomb Iran.
- The obsession with fighting Al Qaeda, even though the BBC has proven it does not exist.
- Russan TV attack the west relentlessly and jailing a few bimbos for being insulting in church.
- AIrport security.
- Even the simple existence of ATS and its supporters.

...Maybe civilizations like the Mayans have not collapsed in the past through warfare, invasions or drought from solar maximum, just everyone became paranoid and began whacking their neighbours.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
A DISTURBING ALTERNATIVE THEORY OF 2012

...in short, who says that the shift in consciousness will be to a HIGHER LEVEL? Perhaps it will be to a LOWER LEVEL, one of greater ignorance and aggression.

posted on Oct, 20 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by georgemoseleylander

I dont think you red my post properly. BOTH of the outcomes you just described will happen. Paralel realities and infinity are tricky to fathom.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I have to thoroughly disagree with the concept that you can think your way into a different reality. I know plenty of happy people who have had tragedy strike them. Can positive thoughts get you out of a permanent painful chronic illness? Can positive thinking stop you from experiencing a vehicular accident? Can positive thoughts prevent you from being killed if somebody else is intent on murdering you?

Our thoughts do not direct our reality. We are at the mercy of our parents who stick us here in the first place and the laws of nature that govern our reality. Our thoughts can make us do things that can hurt or help us, but they won't affect how reality treats you.
edit on 21-10-2012 by Frith because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join