It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X - Zetatalk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, they said it'd be here May 03, 2 days til May 1st.
My question is what will Nancy say when it's June and we are all here, alive and well?

I think she will try to claim the aliens that "speak" to her telepathically, "saved" us. I thought if you hear voices in you're head they haul you off to a rubber room and observe you through a window?

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Actually it's 1 day till may 1st....I'll die before you...I'll tell you what it's like so your prepared...

Oh my god scarcasm is teeming out of my body...arrrgggghhhhhhhh

Chris

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This outa be good. (Slang)

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
"My question is what will Nancy say when it's June and we are all here, alive and well?"

I reckon she will hide under a rock for a couple of years change name and alien group (probably be the Nordics next) then come up with a suitable excuse (world ending type scenario) to scare the sh!t out of the impressionable.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Safe Locations Document
Information provided by the Zetas
The Safe Locations document is a composite of responses by the Zetas to questions regarding the safety of locations during and after the coming pole shift. This document is in Adobe .PDF format, and must be opened by an Adobe Reader. If you do not have an Adobe Reader, seek the same information in web format at the Zeta Locations TOPIC within Troubled Times.

In Jun/Jul, 2002 Baja, Cape Town, Nepal, Newfoundland, New York, Oman were added or amended.
In Aug/Sep, 2002 Argentina, Estonia, Iceland, Northwest Territory, Yukon were added or amended.
In Oct/Nov, 2002 Arizona, Barnaul, Belarus, Bogota, Caracas, Columbia, Ghana, Great Lakes, Greece, Irkusk, Kola, Kansas, Kazakstan, Madrid, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Niagara Falls, Novosibirsk, Oklahoma, Parana, Perth, Sierra Leone, Texas, Vancouver, Vladivostok, Vietnam were added or amended.
In Dec, 2002 Norway, Beirut, Chihuahua, Canary, Hawaii were added or amended.
In Jan/Feb, 2003 Tashkent, Baku, Minas Gerais, Budapest, Hungary, England, Goias, Arabia were added or amended.
In Mar, 2003 Black Sea, Egypt, Cairo were added.

I guess you can say, I am "teh" dead

correction: I am "teh" live, go texas!
guess i'll be watching the matrix ii, while you suckers are learning to swim, or whatever, having your brain melted by the alien planet! mwah, contact me telepathically when you all die and i will let you know how the movies was, hahaha, i kill myself

[Edited on 30-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I think I got this idea on badastronomy, but I expect for there to be a zetatalk 'kool-aid' party
if you know what I mean!

I also half expected them (nancy) to try and say that Earth's close approach to Mars was actually Planet X!

But honestly though, the whole group kinda pisses me off...

"Yeah, morally superior aliens want to warn the whole world of this coming apocalypse, so they chose me (and only me) to tell everyone, and then they told me to put this great knowledge on the internet where only the nations/people rich enough to get the internet/computer will be able to get the message, so f--- : India, Africa, chunks of China, etc... But thezetas are so loving but that they really want the medium of the message to be the internet. "

"WHAT!?!!? You say something contrary to my prophesy? You are a government/corporate/industrial/military disinfo artist!!!"

...heh heh, yeah that's what I think of them. I so glad though that I get to see Matrix 2,
instead of being Pole shifted by Planet X! My friends and I are gonna dress as agents!

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
"I thought if you hear voices in you're head they haul you off to a rubber room and observe you through a window?"

Nah, nowdays unless you are a danger to yourself or others, they just give you some anti-psychotic medications.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I guess Nancy is out of pills...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
And even MORE debunking on Planet X...

www.unknowncountry.com...

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well, here in central time, we have 5 hours and 12 minutes left to live max. What if it comes at midnight for one time zone? How are they going to explain that one? "Haha, you said we'd die on the 3rd but it was really the 4th!" "I guess I owe you a coke." (no, I don't really believe it, sorry)

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ooops, wrong again.

Alice laughed. �There�s no use trying,� she said: �one can�t believe impossible things.�
�I dare say you haven�t had much practice,� said the Queen. �When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I�ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.�

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Sunday May 4th, 2003
5:30 AM CST
========
I am still alive no sign of Planet X.

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
the theory of planet x is sound, but if anybodys knows it would be sitchen, non that woman from zetatalk....

posted on May, 13 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Nancy is supposed to debate the guy from bad astronomy tonight on Coast to Coast--- Man am I glad Chicago got Coast to Coast back on the air!

Just thought I'd bump this thread up for anyone who will be logging on within the next few hours.

PS I actually feel bad for Nancy, and I think that, beyond a certain point, that she shouldn't be made fun of, as she seems to really think the aliens are talking to her. She doesn't come off as a simple snake oil salesman, but as someone who really believes in what she thinks has been told to her... as such, when it turns out that the earth hasn't broken apart by wednesday we should lay off of her.

posted on May, 14 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Actually they said may 15 is the time at which you should be at your safety point, since this time to a week after is the point of rotation stoppage. They never said planet x would hit us and at its closest point of passage would be 14,000,000 miles away. The passage is supposed to be well before june 1. That is what they say.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have a wager for all those of you who believe this is real....If the world is going into dissaray on a certain date I will personally hand over ALL of my assets to those of you who take up my challenge.....

BUT

If the world DOES NOT end.....Then you must transfer all YOUR assets to me....no questions asked....I bet NOT ONE CRAZY will ever take me on..... We are safe..there is no world to end in the very near future....These people will slowly die off until the circle completes itself and a new group of crazies come up with a fanatical idea.

The only bad thing about these so called "cults" is if they hurt people outside their cult circle...We all remember the sarin gas disaster in Japan...1998 If I remember rightly..These fanatical groups are fine as long as they stay within their own circle and NOT destroy the lives of innocent people trying to get on with life..

Chris

join