It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Be A Mason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
If you were offered a chance to join the Masons, would you join the Masons?

I think I would. Just ebcause I'm very curious about what actually goers on to see if all the conspiracies about them are true.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
You can join, contact the nearest lodge.

I have no desire to get involved, but there is a lodge two miles from me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone[/]

Minerval on Saturday!!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

To Be A Mason

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
If you were offered a chance to join the Masons, would you join the Masons?

I think I would. Just ebcause I'm very curious about what actually goers on to see if all the conspiracies about them are true.

Or not to be a Mason? That is the question!

Seriously, the only thing you need to think about is regardless of what you hear about it is "If you join are going to commit 100%? If not don't "ask"
edit on 11-10-2012 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

if you wait to be offered a chance, you may grow old while waiting.
You need to make first contact. It's supposed to be one of our rules that we don't solicit membership. We can and do sometimes nudge a bit, but usually, only when someone is already expressing an interest.

Nothing in masonry is evil or satanic, and nothing is what I would call "earth shattering information", but it's the best way I know to learn the lessons taught, and it's something that you can keep all your life.

I also love the fact that I have a friend in every city around the world, even if I don't know them yet.

2B1ASK1

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I did when I was younger not so much now, I really think they hold no more mystery secrets then religions do...

If you are meaning ILLUMINATI stuff well unless you are born into it or you are very, very wealthy (typically a relative anyway lol) you will never get that far up the chain...seriously.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Actually I just read some stuff on how to be a Mason. You pretty much have to contact them.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If you wait to be invited, you will wait forever! If you are interested in Masonry, simply go to your nearest lodge and say Hi. A lodge will typically meet once a week, so you may want to check their website for a calendar. Otherwise, you may end up at an empty building. lol

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliophant

According to what I read they don't use websites.

I don't know how true that is or not.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Nah !
but i would offer them or anyone else to join me --> TSOTAC

"Truth Seekers of the Awaken Community"

its free .. no need to give me money

and i will teach you the secret of the stars and how to read them !
edit on 10/11/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by Heliophant

According to what I read they don't use websites.

I don't know how true that is or not.

Yeah man, they have websites. The Grand Lodge of my state conducts free tours every weekday at 2:00

It's how we are meant to get in contact with them in Australia. Potential Masons are to send an email and then the Freemasons will contact you. As for your initial question, it wouldn't hurt joining them i don't think.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It's not interesting to me. I am independent to all except the creator. Least I try to be.

To you however, it sounds like a good life move. The heart wants what the heart wants is what they say.

I hope you do join if you are serious about your intentions.

I had some masons i my family. They never talked about it, and they talked about many other crazy things, so I don't think there is anything too interesting to the masons. I also must note those same people who were masons were amazingly good people.

If it is only truth you look for, the answers are all within. It sounds cheesy, but it's VERY true.
edit on 10/11/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry. There's no way I'd ever join an organization that I could know nothing about until after I joined. That never made sense to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

While it's true there seems to be few IT savvy Lodges out there, most of them do have websites. Don't expect anything fancy though! lol

top topics

join