It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Hip Hop - "Who's the Terrorist?!"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Do you have a source for that or is this just more anti-Semitic revisionism?

Since when does pointing out the truth equal to anti semitism?

Israeli artillery shells struck the U.N. headquarters in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, setting a food warehouse ablaze and drawing a sharp rebuke from the visiting U.N. chief who called it an "outrage." Another Israeli bombardment killed Hamas' head of security.

The attack added to a day of deadly chaos pitting Israeli troops against Islamic militants. Terrified residents huddled in shelters and stairwells, or scooped up toddlers and fled on foot.

After nightfall, shells landed near Gaza City's Quds Hospital, where many families had sought refuge, and the building caught fire, forcing staff to evacuate hundreds of people. According to a hospital medic, some patients were pushed down the street on gurneys; a few held white flags.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

GRAPHIC CONTENT:

Do you need more examples?
edit on 11-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: video

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Looks more like genocide to me.

Please define Genocide and how it relates to the territorial occupation of Gaza and the Westbank of the Jordan as a direct consequence of Arabic military aggression.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Looks more like genocide to me.

Please define Genocide and how it relates to the territorial occupation of Gaza and the Westbank of the Jordan as a direct consequence of Arabic military aggression.

I will let you pick up a dictionary to find out the definition of genocide, as for direct consequences of Arabic military aggression? I say BS, illegal expansion of West Bank settlements are not due to Arabic military aggression. You Israeli bootlickers always try to turn these threads into religion and race which usually points out your racist bigotry

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I came across this video today for the first time and thought I should share it as it sheds light on the Palestinian perspective of being labeled a terrorist for defending and standing up for their homeland which has been, and continues to be stolen from them.

The song is in Arab but has English sub-titles and I advise that you give it a view. I am confident that many of you will call this pro Palestine/anti Israel propaganda, but it is what it is and the truth is the truth no matter how people try and twist it.

I already know who the real terrorists are, do you? How would you feel if you were this person going through what they are explaining?

So in your opinion, who are the terrorists in this situation?

If you stole my land, tore down my home, killed my family, I would be doing a whole lot more than lobbing some home made rockets into empty fields, that's for damn sure

You should listen to Michael Jackson, he sings about peace, it calming, reflective, thought provoking and the way it should be! Thats not music, it is propaganda pure and simple!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There needs to be a regime change and forced
democracy on israel ASP !
This is NOT democracy :
Video: Israeli forces smash Palestinian child’s head to ground

Tortured in broad daylight: Israel police repeatedly electrocute handcuffed Palestinian father - video

^ ^ ^ your government is paying main-stream media to censor truth ^ ^ ^
This is NOT democracy- israel is NOT the definition of democracy

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

You Israeli bootlickers always try to turn these threads into religion and race which usually points out your racist bigotry

I've got a sized 12 boot you can lick right here, friend.

How did that debate go that you were challenged to on the topic the last time you had your behind handed to you on one of your Jew-hate threads?

Although I have no problem being called a racist or a bigot by the clearly uneducated likes of yourself it is clear which of us is the hate-monger in this conversation.

By the way, I don't support Israel or the bulk of their policies. I am just not an idiot and take offence to somebody with a poor grasp of the topic and a clear agenda trying to incorrectly tell the rest of us how it is.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sorry i cannot embed...
LOWKEY - TERRORIST? (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

here ya go

I love his music very powerful
edit on 10/11/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToneDeaf

There needs to be a regime change and forced
democracy on israel ASP !
This is NOT democracy :

^ ^ ^ your government is paying main-stream media to censor truth ^ ^ ^
This is NOT democracy- israel is NOT the definition of democracy

No, Israel is not a democracy, it is a parliamentary republic...

I don't see how either of the examples you gave reflect anything about lack of democratic process in Israel, assuming the descriptions are accurate policy brutality does not necessarily preclude equal representation amongst the citizenry.

Some of you have some very strong opinions on subjects you don't seem to understand very well.

What if its the Palestinian Authority and not Western Media that is lying, how would you know?

Because you read somebodies opinion on the Internet?

Forced regime change doesn't sound very democratic to me?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

sorry i cannot embed...
LOWKEY - TERRORIST? (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

www.youtube.com...

Excellent thought provoking video, good music, rapping and catchy chorus with a message. unlike the OP!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

You should listen to Michael Jackson, he sings about peace, it calming, reflective, thought provoking and the way it should be! Thats not music, it is propaganda pure and simple!

Michael Jackson was never woken up at gunpoint in the middle of the night just to be told his house is about to be bulldozed and that you don't even have time to gather any of your belongings.

Your comparison would be laughable if it wasn't so deranged.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Forced regime change doesn't sound very democratic to me?

EXACTLY, your finally catching on.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Excellent thought provoking video, good music, rapping and catchy chorus with a message. unlike the OP!

Sure the tune wasn't the catchiest, but the vid in my OP has a very clear and accurate message, it's just that it does not fit into your false perception of reality so you dismiss it as hateful propaganda.

I hope you get terrorized one day, and then get labeled as the terrorist.

I really do.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
As an alternative to the usual youtube propoganda opinions, anybody familiar with the Vice Guide to Travel?

Their production is reasonably non-biased and they are well known for accessing parts of the world that few mainstream reporters would brave to provide a comprehensive narrative of the topic.

Regardless of your position, their Gaza segment is well worth a watch..

We finally got a rare glimpse of the embattled Gaza Strip and a chance to see what life was like under the rule of Hamas. In 2007 we tried and failed to get into Gaza through the Israeli-controlled Erez Crossing. Back then the rival Palestinian factions of Hamas and Fatah were engaged in a bloody war for control of this tiny strip of land. Hamas won. When the post-Mubarak government of Egypt decided to start letting small numbers of folks into Gaza through their Rafah Crossing, we knew we could finally enter the region.

As is their Hezbollah spot...

Hezbollah has built a multi-million dollar theme park celebrating its military victories over Israel. It's the latest PR offensive from the Iranian-funded Shia Muslim militia its followers call the "Party of God."

Host Ryan Duffy heads to Lebanon to visit this bizarre tourist site to learn how this group that started as a ragtag militia in the 1980s has skillfully used propaganda to transform itself into a military and political force to be reckoned with, and how anti-Hezbollah groups are trying to compete in this war of words.

A good look at the illegal Jewish settlements and who the settlers are....

Jewish settlers in Palestine: the most notorious squatters in the world.

Israeli settlers have been slowly nibbling away at Palestine's West Bank territory for four decades. 300,000 setllers now occupy outposts that range in size from plywood shacks to full-blown suburban housing complexes.

Their abundance has grounded the much-ballyhooed two-state solution to a halt. VICE correspondent Simon Ostrovsky travels from Tel Aviv to the remote West Bank outposts where young Israelis squat for the sake of their heritage.

edit on 11-10-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: syntax

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hezbollah is to Hamas as USA is to Israel, they both support eachother.

I understand your attempt to portray the opposite end of the spectrum, but your point is moot.

It's a guarantee that Israel and the USA have more blood on their hands than Hamas and Hezbollah.

Do you disagree?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I understand your attempt to portray the opposite end of the spectrum, but your point is moot.

Watch the video first, they are something different and probably quite a bit more interesting than you may be thinking, specifically the contrast (or real lack of) between the ideological dogma of Hezbollah and the Jewish Settlers.

They are both equally guilty of being the problem without any interest in being part of the solution.

You honestly don't see some fundamental problems with the differences in your Hezbollah /Hamas as USA/ Israel analogy?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Watch the video first, they are something different and probably quite a bit more interesting than you may be thinking, specifically the contrast (or real lack of) between the ideological dogma of Hezbollah and the Jewish Settlers.

They are both equally guilty of being the problem without any interest in being part of the solution.

You honestly don't see some fundamental problems with the differences in your Hezbollah /Hamas as USA/ Israel analogy?

I agree that they are both guilty of extremism, but the settlers are the ones who decided to settle on that land which therefore gave groups such as Hezbollah reason to take up arms and fight for what they believe is rightfully theirs...kind of like the settlers are doing...so yes it's a complete mess.

As for my analogy, it's not an exact description but there are many similarities...and yes there could be some "fundamental problems" if we were to disect every aspect of it but it does prove a point, at least I think it does.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
In saying all this, I don't feel very strongly over either side of this conflict. Israel needs to be relocated to florida or something.

Have you been to Palm Beach, it already has !

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sure the tune wasn't the catchiest, but the vid in my OP has a very clear and accurate message, it's just that it does not fit into your false perception of reality so you dismiss it as hateful propaganda.

I hope you get terrorized one day, and then get labeled as the terrorist.

I really do.

Really? That's nice, whilst I want to see peace and fairness between the Israeli's and the Palestinians, you wish me harm because I don't agree with your hateful spitefull propaganda? Your whole life seems to be watching out for videos or news that can be used to demonise Israel, when they don't need any help from you or anyone on that score! I am fair with my responses, I feel both the Palestinians and Israeli's have a right to coexist, whereas you dont!

I don't wish you or anyone any harm, I have no hatred or enemies. If someone hates me that is there problem not mine however, as I live in a buddhist country Karma states that your hatred should see a Hamas rocket slam down on you!

You are a very hateful person, who hides behind a keyboard! Brave, very brave! You should visit Israel, walk up to all those Israeli's and educate them!
edit on 11/10/12 by Hongkongphooey because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Look Hong, you don't know me or my thoughts on the co-existence of the Palestinians and Israelis, and I'm not in the mood to argue with the likes of you.

The thread is about a video that had an important message and you dismissed it as propaganda and worthless (not your exact words but that is the impression | got. You obviously relate to the struggle the artist mentions so you ridicule it.

For that simple fact I really do you get terrorized, then ask for help, and get labeled a terrorist when you really are the victim. That is all I mean...deal with it if you can...if you can't I'm going to sleep fine tonight either way as I'm stepping away to have a brew and relax after a day's work.

The rest of your post was the canned response shill character assassination that I'm used to so you won't get much more effort out of me when it comes to your attacks, and yes I admit I joined in the name calling too so I'm just as guilty.

Bottom line you can't accept the message in the video so you automatically dismiss it with nothing of any substance.

Have a good night

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join