It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Hip Hop - "Who's the Terrorist?!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by NavyDoc

“WP does not burn like that. Someone poured gasoline on the guy one the ground.”

Dont' try to discredit “Corruption Exposed” with facts.
He's well known for his expertise in forensic science, military and critical thinking .

I've tried countless times explaining the difference between WP weapons and smoke screen type of weapons, such as the M825A1, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

Ah, I see. Well, having treated more than one WP burn, all I can say is that the guy on fire is not burning from WP. WP burns in small chunks. Whatever that unfortunate person was suffering from, it was not WP. He obviously was covered in some sort of liquid accelerant--such as gasoline.
edit on 12-10-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by samsamm9
reply to post by Tsaphan

Hi Megaphone

Palestinians are Savages and their days are numbered

Seriously ? How old are you ? That's the best you can up with ?

Megaphone for sure bro.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetooth

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by sweetooth
Does anyone know when 2 Live Crew are bringing out a new album? It's been like ages!

I saw them live in 2004

It was a pretty wild show too!

i remember some of their videos. it's still a bit tender and sore...

edit on 12-10-2012 by sweetooth because: i think i may be dyselxic

LMAO!

U2U me if you want to know what went on at the concert...it cannot be discussed here.

2 Live crew never really had much of message though other than more things I'm not allowed to talk about yet they put out one song with a message that challenged the deniers of free speech, I actually lived in the USA when this came out:

I saw their show at the Station House Pub (it has a club in the bottom) in Langford, British Columbia, Canada and yeah it was a wild night.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What I find rather amusing, is that progressives who get upset over prayer in US schools or a cross as a memorial on US federal or state property, support theocratic revolutionaries and states, such as Hezbollah, "Army of God," or Iran, a theocratic state where religion rules supreme. It really does not make a lot of sense. I really do not care about religion, I just believe that the government that rules least, rules best.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

If you stole my land, tore down my home, killed my family, I would be doing a whole lot more than lobbing some home made rockets into empty fields, that's for damn sure

That being highly debatable of course.
But what would you do?
Lemme guess..put on a suicide vest, go into a nightclub and try to target as many innocent clubgoers as possible in a firey death?

Guess what that would make you...

how is this any different, then what the americans does with their drones?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
All parties involved will have victims and all parties involved will have extremists, we will never know the full story, even if we were there with so much propaganda and hidden agendas not even the people who are supposedly in command will ever know.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tayeltony

If you stole my land, tore down my home, killed my family, I would be doing a whole lot more than lobbing some home made rockets into empty fields, that's for damn sure

But what would you do?
Lemme guess..put on a suicide vest, go into a nightclub and try to target as many innocent clubgoers as possible in a firey death?

how is this any different, then what the americans does with their drones?

Targets of opportunity for america are not: crowded cafes, bus's full of people just for fun, etc. Collateral damage does occur during strikes, but never is the point to make C.D..

Sorry if you don't understand the difference. Perhaps you should join the military so you can understand it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
America has been killing innocent civilians in foreign countries for decades. Whether they are the primary target or not doesn't matter.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

Originally posted by Tsaphan
Palestinians HATE JEWS, their prophet MoHamMad said the last day will not come until the Muslims kill all the Jews.

Now, now, do not pull things out of your you know where.

In the last day, which is not really day more like a period of time, Jesus Christ will show up and he, the Christens and the Muslims will have a holy war aganist the Jews THEN all the Jews will die. As tragic as it is, it is NOT how you said it. Mohammad had Jews, Muslims and Christens in Al-Medina living with each other with no problems and he even buys things from Jews. No one was killed unless he killed another person. They gave anyone a death sentance if he killed another person outside of a war zone.

Please people, get your facts right. I have never read the Bible and you do not see me BSing Christens, do you? But, if you check my posting history, I had to teach tons of people about Islam because they are idiots. Why did I call them idiots? Because they speak of that which they have no knowladge of. Idiots do that and so they did too. Idiots.

Taqiyya Much ? or are you really as ignorant of MoHamMad's murdering of Jews (900 in one raid) and 'infidels' as you claim ?

Muslim apologist have flooded the internet denying the facts that are written in their own History concerning this MASSACRE

Remember Muslims can LIE to infidels, anyone who isn't one of them.

www.answering-islam.org...

Hamas Charter

Article 7

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

edit on 12-10-2012 by Tsaphan because: Add Article 7

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Any one who can kill babies children mothers and innocent men deserves to die them self no matter what race or color, No one could ever go through such a horrible tragedy like the poor little girl in this clip who has broken my heart completely. This is an older video 2006 but I feel it is still really important for people to see the truth. Where ever this little girl is I wish I could adopt her and bring her to Canada as at this point she clearly has no family left . www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

Palestinians HATE JEWS, their prophet MoHamMad said the last day will not come until the Muslims kill all the Jews.

Now, now, do not pull things out of your you know where.

In the last day, which is not really day more like a period of time, Jesus Christ will show up and he, the Christens and the Muslims will have a holy war aganist the Jews THEN all the Jews will die. As tragic as it is, it is NOT how you said it. Mohammad had Jews, Muslims and Christens in Al-Medina living with each other with no problems and he even buys things from Jews. No one was killed unless he killed another person. They gave anyone a death sentance if he killed another person outside of a war zone.

Please people, get your facts right. I have never read the Bible and you do not see me BSing Christens, do you? But, if you check my posting history, I had to teach tons of people about Islam because they are idiots. Why did I call them idiots? Because they speak of that which they have no knowladge of. Idiots do that and so they did too. Idiots.

Taqiyya Much ? or are you really as ignorant of MoHamMad's murdering of Jews (900 in one raid) and 'infidels' as you claim ?

Muslim apologist have flooded the internet denying the facts that are written in their own History concerning this MASSACRE

Remember Muslims can LIE to infidels, anyone who isn't one of them.

www.answering-islam.org...

Hamas Charter

Article 7

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

edit on 12-10-2012 by Tsaphan because: Add Article 7

And? That "Article 7" did not add anything I did not say :/ Please read my post again.

May I ask what was the name of that raid?

Also, I hate repeating myself but the world is full of people who are not ready to take the path of destruction. Destory everything you once thought real and start a new world. If you do not look at the facts and replace them with the ones you already have then I will not have any part in this because it is pointless.

Read my post about Taqiyya: The post
And if you do not have a time to click a link, here it is:

"Nice lies you have there. Mind if I show you my truth?

About lies: Nope, lying is only allowed in life or death situations AND to make two people who are mad at each other friends/happy with each other. By life and death situations I mean someone asking you something with a gun over your head and/or other people. Not because the US is thinking of attacking you. Even when someone attacks you, only those in the army/battles are allowed to do it. So, do not even try what you are thinking.

About oaths: Also nope. An oath/word must be completed even with a non-believer because it makes for a stronger community. Please research the story of Hudhayfah ibn al-Yaman battle of Badr. Where he was cought by Quraysh and they made him say an oath that when he find the Prophet, he will not fight among his small army. When he did find him, he asked him what he should do. Should he break his oath because they are non-believers and the Prophet only had 300 or so men which means every man counts or should he keep it beacuse it is an oath? The Prophet told him to keep his words because it is better that way and shows he is a Muslim more than helping him in this battle aganist those non-believers"

Glad to give more info to the people out there and please remember, I am doing this to have some fun and waste time. If you really think you will end or start something, you thought wrong. Keep it civil is what I am trying to say

EDIT: Just watched your video. Subtitle is spot on. Nothing wrong with it. But again, it is nothing I did not say. You do realize the last day means the apocalypse, right? You do not kill Jews until that day when Jesus Christ says so himself. I know some people do not believe it and sometimes I do not but it is what was written and I shall give the full truth and nothing but the truth. I am so sorry I forgot about the video, mate. Now, whether you believe in Islam or not is something I do not care about, I just want to give people the right answers. Or at the very least, a reason to hate Islam instead of the mindless hate.
edit on 13-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Would you specifically target civilians for the wow factor? Ignore the military fortifications..attack the cafes..the bus routes?

Want the truth? Sure you can handle it?

Yes I would.

If I was to the point where suicide was my best option for peace, I would take as many people out right along with me to make a statement. Draw attention to my plight. Hope that my suicide would mean something after I am gone.

If I shoot myself in the head, die alone. No one would care. I blow up a place full of people and take 20 more with me, suddenly someone would care. It would get noticed. It would get attention.

Military installations? I would never get close enough. It would be a wasted effort.

Is it a messed up way to think? Yes it is, but so is the situation many of these people find themselves in. When surrounded by irrational circumstances, one tends to have irrational thoughts.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It seems as if many people on these forums choose not to understand why these actual terrorist attacks occur. They simply bury their heads in the sand and ignore the conditions and causes which permeate terrorism. They choose to subscribe to the polarized view of good and evil and that same kind of mind set is why we as a people cannot take effective action to stop the majority of terrorism at the roots...

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Would you specifically target civilians for the wow factor? Ignore the military fortifications..attack the cafes..the bus routes?

Want the truth? Sure you can handle it?

Yes I would.

If I was to the point where suicide was my best option for peace, I would take as many people out right along with me to make a statement. Draw attention to my plight. Hope that my suicide would mean something after I am gone.

If I shoot myself in the head, die alone. No one would care. I blow up a place full of people and take 20 more with me, suddenly someone would care. It would get noticed. It would get attention.

Military installations? I would never get close enough. It would be a wasted effort.

Is it a messed up way to think? Yes it is, but so is the situation many of these people find themselves in. When surrounded by irrational circumstances, one tends to have irrational thoughts.

You know what would get me noticing and being an activist for what are currently viewed as terrorists?
Things like this:

Thích Quảng Đức (English pronunciation: i/ˌtɪtʃ ˌkwɒŋ ˈdʊk/ TICH KWONG DUUK; 1897 – 11 June 1963, born Lâm Văn Tức), was a Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963. Thích Quảng Đức was protesting the persecution of Buddhists by South Vietnam's Roman Catholic government led by Ngo Dinh Diem

Surely you seen the pictures. Still 50 years later a single persons demonstration and suicide lives on. The guy has his own wiki page.

Killing himself in a busy intersection in a literal blaze of glory, harming nobody else, all to bring attention to his cause.
Now, in the days of instant video, twitter, facebook, etc..such demonstrations would go over huge.

This isn't about freedom, or anything else..its about murdering the people they don't want anywhere...push them into the sea, murder innocents for no reason whatsoever.

And its ineffective. The only attention you bring to yourself when murdering innocents is making a bad situation worse..unless the point is to gain bomb shrapnel, then ya...terrorism simply doesn't work for any understandable goal.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

But what would you do?

It would make them a terrorist...there is a difference between the act you mentioned, and defending your homeland. My point was that these people are being labelled as terrorists for defending their land that has been stolen from them. There aren't that many Palestinians putting on suicide vests.

How about we compare the numbers...how many dead club goers from suicide vests compared to various Israeli attacks.

To keep things into proper context, what would drive someone to commit this act?

And please do not say religious extremism. The Palestinians aren't pissed off over religion, they are mad about the genocide and apartheid they are put through on a daily basis.

You make it sound like suicide vests are going off every day in Palestine.

I haven't heard of any in a while.
edit on 11-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

First time I've heard of an apartheid state where the supposed victims enroll foreign bank managers on contracts on $10K upwards per day... don't ask about sources, as I won't be able to oblige btw... still true nevertheless...

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Your threads are so nauseating with your blatant manipulations.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Takes one to know one, no?

Irony at its best.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

I wonder if this is a double account for some regular poster.

I'm too exasperated with the thought of reiterating what I have said hundreds of times. Countless threads exist exposing the nature of the Palestinian/Israeli conflict; myself, amongst many others, have striven to make clear what so many here care to realize.

I am convinced Corruptionexposed is involved in a systematic smear campaign of Israel and Zionism. It isn't his only interest, but the way he goes about it, and the sheer exaggeration and melodrama he conveys, betrays any semblance of objectivity and impartiality.

He is completely fanatical in his religious opposition to Israel.

Just look at the smoke skull with the devilish grin he uses for his avatar. That's a creepy image, which, if you're a deeper thinker, you can't help but wonder what relationship there is between this choice of avatar and the mendacity and propaganda he routinely engages in.

Yes - you can claim the same about me, as I know you will do. But I'm nothing like that. Anyone who follows my posts know what kind of person I am; I am sincere. I am well educated. I make references to facts which are regularly ignored.

How, for instance, can anything coming out of the palestinian territories be treated out of the context of it's socio-cultural environment? The exaggerations in that hip hop video are a perfect testament of the propaganda Palestinians are rigorously subjected to. "You stole my land"? Each statement can be corrected by facts ignored.

I am tired, and irritated with this.

To corruptions credit, he at least understands the concept of a 'war of attrition'.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That land must have been populated by SOME people, no? Or was it just empty with no one in it? And when you take something that another person lives with/on/in, you are stealing. Please do say the logic you used here.

In any case, everything you said can be twisted aganist you AND I WILL get the people support for twisting it. And you know what? I am not a scumbag like that. Stop this "thing" that you are doing. Deep down, you know what I am talking about.

And as an advice to be a better person,

Those Jews should be killed off and wiped out.

How stupid did that sound to you? You sound like that ALL the time to 70% of the people here. At least, your arguments sound like that.

Don’t ever call your self kind and smart. Compliments come from others. Are you kind and smart? Good for you, but you are selfish and deluded if you say that out loud.

EDIT: All questions should be answered, I am goh13. Look it up, I am a huge video games fan.
هل يستطيع هو قرأة و كتابة العربية؟
I can, he can’t. Of course, that was written in pure Arabic. Want it in Kuwaiti so I can prove myself further? I am new to this forum.
edit on 16-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Your posts are GARBAGE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join