It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Hip Hop - "Who's the Terrorist?!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I love political music, especially hip-hop because of the assertive tone it generally carries.

Good for anyone who is creative enough to put their world view into music.

My favorite middle eastern singer ever: Jim Carrey

the bit I'm talking about starts at 1:45, whole thing is funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Being a fan of rap music growing up in the 80s and 90s I gotta say I'm impressed with the amount of skill I just listened to! Lil Wayne ain't got anything on these guys, and too boot they actually have an important message to spread, unlike Lil Wayne.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I agree, most these rappers now days have nothing good to rap about. Luckily some artists with a message with a message have made it big time like Immortal Technique among many others.

I prefer music if it has a message behind it, that Lil Wayne crap has to go

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
terrorist

ter·ror·ist

(trr-st)
n.
One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.
adj.
Of or relating to terrorism.

Once upon a time there was a place called Palestine, a land of milk & honey written about in a book called The Bible. This ended in 1948 when Ben-Gurion declared the creation of the State of Israel. Palestine was then flooded with Jews from Europe, later USA and other countries. These immigrants kicked the Palestinians out of their homes, off their farms and out of Palestine. Now the Palestinians are imprisoned in The Gaza Strip, a foul strip of desert between Israel & Egypt, or have been forced out to the west of The River Jordan. However even that is not enough for the Israelis, they keep expanding into the West Bank territory and creating settlements there and every couple of years the Israelis have a turkey shoot, only it's not turkeys they're shooting. Zionist jews is indeed a super- terrorist.

In 2008, up to 27th Dec the home-made rockets that Hamas fired into Israel killed no-one. In return the Israelis killed 400 children and 900 adults in Gaza. After the Israeli attacks Hamas rockets killed 3 Israeli civilians. The Israelis shelled clearly designated UN schools sheltering civilians and used white phosphorus against civilians, both of these actions are war crimes. USA supplied, free, the aircraft, helicopter gunships, missiles, bombs and bullets for these attacks and will block any international condemnation of Israel in UN.

BBC - "I rushed back to find their dead bodies - or rather parts of their bodies - strewn all over the room

BBC - Amnesty Finds Evidence of War Crimes

TIMESONLINE - Amnesty International: Gaza white phosphorus shells were US made

BBC - Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

Visualizing Occupation: Ethnic cleansing

UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza

Who's the terrorist?

edit on 11-10-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by subject x

What would you be doing that would be a "whole lot more" than shooting rockets?

I would be fighting the illegal, unjust occupation by any means necessary, and I would be labeled a terrorist for doing so, even though I am the one being terrorized.

What would you do?

Would you specifically target civilians for the wow factor? Ignore the military fortifications..attack the cafes..the bus routes?

Are the Israeli's targeting military personnel? They are targeting civilians. When you target civilians then expect your families to be targeted. I wouldn't kill the kids though I would just shoot them through a arm and leg and leave them laying in the street. That way I could get more kills when people go to help them.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Being a fan of rap music growing up in the 80s and 90s I gotta say I'm impressed with the amount of skill I just listened to! Lil Wayne ain't got anything on these guys, and too boot they actually have an important message to spread, unlike Lil Wayne.

Yeah rap today blows. In the old days it had a message now it just killing, drugs and degrading women.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Since when does pointing out the truth equal to anti semitism?

Crying antisemitic is the strongest weapon in the Zionist arsenal when someone criticizes Israel.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsaphan

Hi Megaphone

removed by staff

Seriously ? How old are you ? That's the best you can up with ?
edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

For a second I thought we were talking about native americans, but then I thought... who give a flying puck about them?? they don't matter right?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsaphan
removed by staff

Now, now, do not pull things out of your you know where.

In the last day, which is not really day more like a period of time, Jesus Christ will show up and he, the Christens and the Muslims will have a holy war aganist the Jews THEN all the Jews will die. As tragic as it is, it is NOT how you said it. Mohammad had Jews, Muslims and Christens in Al-Medina living with each other with no problems and he even buys things from Jews. No one was killed unless he killed another person. They gave anyone a death sentance if he killed another person outside of a war zone.

Please people, get your facts right. I have never read the Bible and you do not see me BSing Christens, do you? But, if you check my posting history, I had to teach tons of people about Islam because they are idiots. Why did I call them idiots? Because they speak of that which they have no knowladge of. Idiots do that and so they did too. Idiots.
edit on Sat Oct 13 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Does anyone know when 2 Live Crew are bringing out a new album? It's been like ages!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetooth
Does anyone know when 2 Live Crew are bringing out a new album? It's been like ages!

I saw them live in 2004

It was a pretty wild show too!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweetooth

I saw them live in 2004

It was a pretty wild show too!

i remember some of their videos. it's still a bit tender and sore...

edit on 12-10-2012 by sweetooth because: i think i may be dyselxic

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

brilliant post! AND i love maps. btw, why are there not more map-based posts? even threads about atlantis rarely ever contain maps. strange that.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Land was given to Jews after WWII. They are not welcome in that area of the world so why not give a portion of the US to them? Surly we would welcome them with open arms right? They would no longer need to "defend" themselves. Their appearance would blend in with ours. Their religion would blend in with ours. Does anyone have a problem with offering them the mid west? Be generous. Be tollerant. I believe that if the Jews were given a chunk of US property as their own that US citizens would be upset. People have owned and lost palestine throughout the years that it is easy to forget that generations of families grew up in that land regurdless of who owned it until the British gave it to the jews as a present. How would all the people in the mid west like to pack up their families and leave the land their Great Grand Parents slaved over to clear the jungle of prairy grass in order to farm? Where would you go?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

There needs to be a regime change and forced democracy on israel ASP !

No, Israel needs to pack up their sh** and get the hell out of that country. It's not their country never was and never will be.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The countless rapings of Arabs' souls finally impregnated them, spawning a suicide bomber. I believe this is relatively accurate to be honest, as I am not naive enough to think that these people hate America for its "democracy." I cannot believe anyone was ever dumb enough to try to spin that lie. There are even people on this board who claim that Palestinians are the aggressors, etc, but the truth is not what it seems once you dig a little deeper. Look at why certain terrorist groups exist today, and one begins to understand. The same thing would happen if the streets of America looked like some of their homeland, or if our history was the same. It is a no brainer really. They are defending the only way of life they've ever known basically, and they refuse to stand idly by as other countries take ever MORE of their ancestral homeland.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Do you have a source for that or is this just more anti-Semitic revisionism?

Since when does pointing out the truth equal to anti semitism?

Israeli artillery shells struck the U.N. headquarters in the Gaza Strip on Thursday, setting a food warehouse ablaze and drawing a sharp rebuke from the visiting U.N. chief who called it an "outrage." Another Israeli bombardment killed Hamas' head of security.

The attack added to a day of deadly chaos pitting Israeli troops against Islamic militants. Terrified residents huddled in shelters and stairwells, or scooped up toddlers and fled on foot.

After nightfall, shells landed near Gaza City's Quds Hospital, where many families had sought refuge, and the building caught fire, forcing staff to evacuate hundreds of people. According to a hospital medic, some patients were pushed down the street on gurneys; a few held white flags.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

GRAPHIC CONTENT:

Do you need more examples?
edit on 11-10-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: video

WP does not burn like that. Someone poured gasoline on the guy one the ground.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

“WP does not burn like that. Someone poured gasoline on the guy one the ground.”

Dont' try to discredit “Corruption Exposed” with facts.
He's well known for his expertise in forensic science, military and critical thinking .

I've tried countless times explaining the difference between WP weapons and smoke screen type of weapons, such as the M825A1, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join