It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the music industry - how bad is it really?....actually really bad

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator

Originally posted by dayve
Tupac didn't believe in the illuminati, thats y he put Killuminati to kill the retarded mind frame people have thinking their minds being take over by something that doesnt extist.

This line is enough to make all you comments in this thread be weightless.

Tupac said it in a interview, not me. But you guys wouldn't know that because your fake fans.

Their, i think i responded to about every tool in this shed.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by dayve

fast and ignorant...thats the frigging begining....

get to the part where he talks about 2pacs relationship with quincy jones,,,,quincy appparently ran sex circles...gay ones...initiation...2pac was going out with quincies daughter...quincy tried to initiate him by making him s*^g him..

then it goes on
edit on 10-10-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

Who cares?
Seriously, why are you even posting on this thread if you don't care? Maybe you're the one that needs to go outside.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

to sum up...i didnt want to spoil it,,,but that mug made me....in the video above...he doesnt call them illuminate...he calls them jews!

That is just the classic NOI BS, they really are not that much different than the white nationalists they both blame the jews for their problems.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

get to the part where he talks about 2pacs relationship with quincy jones,,,,quincy appparently ran sex circles...gay ones...initiation...2pac was going out with quincies daughter...quincy tried to initiate him by making him s*^g him..

then it goes on

Who cares?

you do!...why else are you here,,,,whats the purpose of your posts if you dont care

its a man, on camera, talking about his experiances....not hiding behind an avatar

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnepropetrovsk

hes not blaming anyone...other than the artists themselves

please dont comment BS untill youv seen it

peace

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

i know the interview...and i was listening to 2pac before you saw him on mtv

i explained what he was saying in an earlier post

if you watched the video you will be asking about quincy puff daddy, lil wayne and the metrosexualty in hiphop..leading onto gayism

"baggy pants showing your ass is the new cleavage".....some of his comments are deep

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

reply to post by dayve

then it goes on

Who cares?
Seriously, why are you even posting on this thread if you don't care? Maybe you're the one that needs to go outside.

Making up rumors about Quincy Jones does not make this lame thread any better.... What else ya gpt

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
There was "no great change" in music, that's a myth. It has simply evolved. The major label industry has streamlined its artist management and diversified by buying small indie labels. They used to throw money at everyone but now they only put money behind artists that have been researched and workshopped to appeal to the masses... Think about it when was there a true one hit wonder like there used to be..

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

i know the interview...and i was listening to 2pac before you saw him on mtv

i explained what he was saying in an earlier post

Im sure.... I dont need you to explain what he was saying, he explains it himself. Either way he's just another human being, sitting around listening to someones music on your headphones all day just to decipher what they say, doesn't make their lyrics the least bit true....

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

rumours???

he took fresh prince - first movie - 9 yards of gay
he took queen latifah - first movie - lesbian lickers from the hood

aliyah, damian dash and 2pac...dead or destroyed

he is heavily involved with micheal jackson...also dead BTW

and it goes on

they tried to sign up kat williams...but he refused....he made some jokes about it...then they destroyed him

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
There was "no great change" in music, that's a myth. It has simply evolved. The major label industry has streamlined its artist management and diversified by buying small indie labels. They used to throw money at everyone but now they only put money behind artists that have been researched and workshopped to appeal to the masses... Think about it when was there a true one hit wonder like there used to be..

or

like jayz

sign everyone to your label

then park the bus

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dnepropetrovsk

to sum up...i didnt want to spoil it,,,but that mug made me....in the video above...he doesnt call them illuminate...he calls them jews!

That is just the classic NOI BS, they really are not that much different than the white nationalists they both blame the jews for their problems.

yea..but its things like

a jewish judge let suge knight out of prison.....the judge took a record label from an inmate,...and signed up suge to manage it..ie death row - 2pac, snoop and dr dre.

no cash...just a black card

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

rumours???

he took fresh prince - first movie - 9 yards of gay
he took queen latifah - first movie - lesbian lickers from the hood

aliyah, damian dash and 2pac...dead or destroyed

he is heavily involved with micheal jackson...also dead BTW

and it goes on

they tried to sign up kat williams...but he refused....he made some jokes about it...then they destroyed him

You know what you're talking about Pharaoh.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

talking about interviews

did you see 2pacs interview when he said quincy asked to F him.....also he said that drd dre sucks d....

its on youtube

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

im talking about quincy jones...

signed to quincy...will smiths first film was - six degrees of seperation...pure gay

also queen latifah...first movie - beauty shop - .she was a lesbian licking for america

2pac - was engaged to quincys daughter

micheal jackson - he produced the off the wall album,,,,

aliyah - best friends with quincys daughter

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

talking about interviews

did you see 2pacs interview when he said quincy asked to F him.....also he said that drd dre sucks d....

its on youtube
All of this is true. As I stated before, I was in the industry as a ghostwriter, in the late 80's and early 90's, People have no clue as to how deep that rabbithole goes. You're on point, bro.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
most of the people here are upset because they were throwing up triangle symbols at jayz`s concert....bro thats initiation rituals there,,,,

and lil wayne - the crack baby lol - always showing his ass

and puffys clothing line.....i never noticed

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

most of the people here are upset because they were throwing up triangle symbols at jayz`s concert....bro thats initiation rituals there,,,,

and lil wayne - the crack baby lol - always showing his ass

and puffys clothing line.....i never noticed
They have no clue as to what they do, P. Lil Wayne's mom is into voodoo, check out his mixtape covers, and those lyrics.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

looking back...we had Public Enemy...the most pollitical group ever

Well that's wrong for a start, I could list you a dozen bands far more political.

But I'll just give you the most political band ever....

Crass

Crass did more than just write and record songs.

Crass – Thatchergate Tape And News Broadcasts – January 1984

BTW the whole Illuminati thing is nonsense. I am a musician and have been involved, and know people, in the music industry. There is no collective agenda, other than to make money ripping off artists and fans.

edit on 10/10/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I was in the industry myself, and you really don't know what you're talking about. No disrespect intended, but you don't. Maybe in YOUR circles, you saw nothing, but there is a darkside. And another thing, the OP was referring to political RAP groups

edit on 10-10-2012 by poloblack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join