It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annette Larkins: The Beautiful 70 Year Old Who Doesn't Look a Day Over 40 !!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
She looks great. I can only wish I would look that good at her age. The BIG 50
is next year for me and I am concerned.... I need to change my habits now for a heathier life style
hopefully it's not to late.
I go throught spurts where I only eat good things I stay away from anything
that you would call "BAD" I can do this for months but eventually I get so so deppressed I walk around like life sucks........
and my husband would threaten to tie me down and force feed me a bacon double cheese burger and a side of fries!!!! So I eventually go back to my ill begotten ways..... back to 10lbs over weight and happy .. I don't know which is worse

This post is in no way intended to 'hit on you' starslitestarbrite because i have already given myself to jesus (like me he is also an inmate in Florida State penitentiary...)

Seriously though, i just wanted to say that for 49 you look pretty frikkin' good!
edit on 11-10-2012 by sweetooth because: i am dyselxic

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There really might be something to the vegitarian diet
Mimi Kirk is also a young looking 70 something ans she is also a vegitarian.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
How much of what we see is real, and how much is fake. It is so common now for girls (even young ones) to have fake hair, fake nails, tons of make up, fake lashes, etc... etc... It's not too far a stretch anymore to just get a fake girl. Anyway, lose all of the fake stuff, and let's see what is really lying underneath.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetooth

Woo hoo Ha ha.. that my friend just made my day ...thanks!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

The distilled water thing is interesting...I drink reverse osmosis filtered water, but I thought straight distilled H2O was not good to consume, especially in quantity.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I will make the most of it while it lasts! If I wake up one morning and I'm grey
will be down the chemist like a shot for my clerol!
lol
I think if your stem cells get activated anything can happen, least of of all the fountain of youth!
Anything is possible and I blieve you can heal yourself and slow down the aging process. How it works, I don't have a clue. I can only guess!

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I love MEAT!! Specially Steak

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You're eventually still going to die anyway.

People don't realize she's giving up much more than just food to look like this.

Also, she make look 40, but I know something on her body that operates like her age...

Its a sex joke.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RothchildRancor
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

You would of achieved the same results with a small portion of meat in your diet. Eating like that is making your body lacking in protein. Of course too much is a problem, but to cut it out of your life will have some physical side effects that will be in the backround while your skin looks great.

My mom did this kind of diet her entire life but instead of replacing all of her normal eating habits, she just increased the amount of raw fruits and her intake of water.
She always fed us fish to enrich us with Omega 3 for supplementing increased brain activity.

You can totally live a long healthy life eating a strict diet like this without eating meat, but you are missing out on plenty of different health benefits from not eating meat. And I'm talking about buying fresh meat from the market, and preparing it yourself.

Btw, the reason you got sick from eating that meat is most likely from a reason other than the actual nutritional properties of meat. Maybe, you just got a batch that wasn't good that slipped through the cracks!
Happens in the fruit and vegetable world, too!

EEEEhhh......no! I have been vegetarian since age 2 and am in excellent health. So lack of protien is actually a not applicable.

We have been so brainwashed by protien theories and most people absolutely love this. Worship it, as it justifies eating creatures that share our planet. My mother have been vegetarian for 42 years and is in excellent health. She goes on extremely long hikes, walks 3km evey morning and is 72. She eats about 85% raw. Born in 1940, slim, light footed and in excellent health. My father died in a car accident and was in top health until he passed away. There has been no heart attacks, astma, blood pressure problems, or any of the other diseases that I don't even know about because it has not been in my range of experience.

I was a very accomplished ballet dancer and danced for up to 4 hours a day. I was the youngest pupil in my final year at school but got first academic place for highest marks achieved.

The reason I got sick had nothing to do with a bad piece falling through the cracks. At least 85 other girls ate exactly the same meat as me every day. I was in boarding school! No one else got sick.

Illness is in fact simply your body's way of trying to get rid of something that does not belong.

Problem here is, that it is very difficult for people to remain open minded if they have been dogmatically following what 'they' tell you to do. Generation upon generation. It is a belief system into which you buy and are locked into. Also, fear stands in the way. But also, people think they will loose out if they have to allow themselves to even consider a life without eating the flesh of other beings.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
You're eventually still going to die anyway.

People don't realize she's giving up much more than just food to look like this.

People don't realise how much she has gained in quality of life over a very broad spectrum by giving up a small section of perhaps 8cm squared on her plate and REPLACING it with something extremely tasty. She gave up nothing. She gained extensively.

When your body is clean your taste changes and fresh fruit and veggies are much tastier, whereas cooked food tastes dead.

But you will only understand this when you experience it.

If ever.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

What do they know that you don't know?

Though there are few 100% raw foodists out there, the diet seems to be hydrating many Hollywood dressing rooms at least part of the time. Celebrities Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson frequently grace the raw food scene, endorsing a raw food diet with their famous age-defying bodies alone. Carol Alt is one of the most famous raw foodists, having published her own raw food recipe book. Even Donna Karan graces the runways with her new raw-polished style. Other famous raw food lovers include celebs such as Sting, Alicia Silverstone, Cher and Jason Mraz. Rumored to be keeping up with the raw food Jones's as well are the likes of Susan Sarandon, Edward Norton, Angela Bassett, and even Steve Jobs. Talk about a man who can afford the best in life
It seems like the rich and famous are aware of this secret but it takes ages for the man in the street to catch up:

Link to article

When we poison our bodies for years and years, you cannot expect to feel great suddenly when you go onto the raw diet. You will initially feel drained, ill and not very well at all. This is due to detoxing. But anyone who has pushed past the detox stage, and achieved a clean body, will tell you that once the body is clean, there is no better way to feel in life. It is like paradise. The eyes shine, the energy is bountiful, the mind is clear and there is a joy to you that makes eating meat pale by comparison.

More celebrities on raw

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

Originally posted by RothchildRancor

You would of achieved the same results with a small portion of meat in your diet. Eating like that is making your body lacking in protein. Of course too much is a problem, but to cut it out of your life will have some physical side effects that will be in the backround while your skin looks great.

My mom did this kind of diet her entire life but instead of replacing all of her normal eating habits, she just increased the amount of raw fruits and her intake of water.
She always fed us fish to enrich us with Omega 3 for supplementing increased brain activity.

You can totally live a long healthy life eating a strict diet like this without eating meat, but you are missing out on plenty of different health benefits from not eating meat. And I'm talking about buying fresh meat from the market, and preparing it yourself.

Btw, the reason you got sick from eating that meat is most likely from a reason other than the actual nutritional properties of meat. Maybe, you just got a batch that wasn't good that slipped through the cracks!
Happens in the fruit and vegetable world, too!

EEEEhhh......no! I have been vegetarian since age 2 and am in excellent health. So lack of protien is actually a not applicable.

We have been so brainwashed by protien theories and most people absolutely love this. Worship it, as it justifies eating creatures that share our planet. My mother have been vegetarian for 42 years and is in excellent health. She goes on extremely long hikes, walks 3km evey morning and is 72. She eats about 85% raw. Born in 1940, slim, light footed and in excellent health. My father died in a car accident and was in top health until he passed away. There has been no heart attacks, astma, blood pressure problems, or any of the other diseases that I don't even know about because it has not been in my range of experience.

I was a very accomplished ballet dancer and danced for up to 4 hours a day. I was the youngest pupil in my final year at school but got first academic place for highest marks achieved.

The reason I got sick had nothing to do with a bad piece falling through the cracks. At least 85 other girls ate exactly the same meat as me every day. I was in boarding school! No one else got sick.

Illness is in fact simply your body's way of trying to get rid of something that does not belong.

Problem here is, that it is very difficult for people to remain open minded if they have been dogmatically following what 'they' tell you to do. Generation upon generation. It is a belief system into which you buy and are locked into. Also, fear stands in the way. But also, people think they will loose out if they have to allow themselves to even consider a life without eating the flesh of other beings.

You totally missed my point.

I did not say anything bad about sticking only to vegetables and fruit.
I only said that from not eating meat you are missing out on various health benefits.

It makes me wonder.
Do you not eat meat because you think it's horrible for your health for some nonsense reason, or because
you value the life of an animal.

I don't understand this anti-meat crusade of yours.

I do understand being vegan even though it is a choice I will not follow myself.

But I am not being an asshole by criticizing you for that sort of life choice.

Eating meat is GOOD for you as long as it is not too much.
I assume you are not a nutritionist and possess ZERO actual knowledge in that sort of study.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
reply to post by sweetooth

Woo hoo Ha ha.. that my friend just made my day ...thanks!

Don't get too excited starlite. For all i know, you could have stolen your avator off a hot babe...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RothchildRancor

This is getting nasty.

You can see why someone will be VEGAN but not vegetarian???? Sorrrrry? How does that work?

Your tone is insulting and not worth continuing in discussion with.

I think my time is done here.

There is no point. I bow out.

I will not dignify your attacks with further defence.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
But Bacon tastes goooood Pork Chops taste goood!

I worked at a food Co-op all the Vegans that I met and worked with looked like death with some skin, oddly the vegan employees got sicker then those of us in the MEAT department and missed more work...

I agree. Red meat, which we eat very little of, in other words, we have some because my ex came to visit, bought his son a car for his birthday and stocked us up with red meat, because that's what he eats. And the truth is you're far healthier with it, and for bones and teeth and brain development.

They're pulling a huge one over on us.

But on the other hand, living like predators is sickening.

If it wasn't for my kids, I' d just reduce my food and sit in the corner on strike till Higher Ups change this world and refuse to participate in it, because its against my conscious and its shot gun marriage, or like being a hostile witness, against my free will, to participate in such an evil system.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
She has good genes, may or may not be human even, who knows, lots of people aren't, or they're hybrid. I think there are exceptional people genetically, and then there are people who are given more health, youth and vitality by their Spirit if they're doing the right thing, or necessary work. In her case, since I can see how this fits into the whole agenda 21 and the constant barrage of vegan type stuff fed to us, instead of pulling out the advanced clean science of course, because all of this has solutions. Meat as in the muscle groups, can be grown, without the intellect or brain, and in very clean laboratory type factories, without growth hormones or pestitices or GMO, just organic, inexpensive, meat that can be grown underground, on rooftop laboratories, or on ocean factories, or on rocky, non agricultural land and mountains, it would feed the world well for next to nothing.

We have been fooled massively.

I've known this since childhood and kept wondering when it would come out and why they weren't doing it and its obscene what they are doing.

So, she could look young because she is on an agenda for the elite and they're managing her health too.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky

What do they know that you don't know?

Though there are few 100% raw foodists out there, the diet seems to be hydrating many Hollywood dressing rooms at least part of the time. Celebrities Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson frequently grace the raw food scene, endorsing a raw food diet with their famous age-defying bodies alone. Carol Alt is one of the most famous raw foodists, having published her own raw food recipe book. Even Donna Karan graces the runways with her new raw-polished style. Other famous raw food lovers include celebs such as Sting, Alicia Silverstone, Cher and Jason Mraz. Rumored to be keeping up with the raw food Jones's as well are the likes of Susan Sarandon, Edward Norton, Angela Bassett, and even Steve Jobs. Talk about a man who can afford the best in life
It seems like the rich and famous are aware of this secret but it takes ages for the man in the street to catch up:

Link to article

When we poison our bodies for years and years, you cannot expect to feel great suddenly when you go onto the raw diet. You will initially feel drained, ill and not very well at all. This is due to detoxing. But anyone who has pushed past the detox stage, and achieved a clean body, will tell you that once the body is clean, there is no better way to feel in life. It is like paradise. The eyes shine, the energy is bountiful, the mind is clear and there is a joy to you that makes eating meat pale by comparison.

More celebrities on raw

Riiiiiiight cause Celebrities never follow or create fad diets and they know more then the common person....I will start by having some steak tartare!
edit on 12-10-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

this wasn't a debate anymore as SOON as you starting condemning people who eat meat to be some sort of mindless slave.

maybe you should check your own tone and learn how to handle a disagreement.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join