It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something's Smoking in Shamokin: A Real Conspiracy in a small city.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Update:
In the video where they point out the asbestos where the building was torn down. Test came back positive at 70% asbestos.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
BREAKING:

I can openly say that the epa and depa came in today and took samples from the property. Scott and Steve were there filming and certain individuals within the elected city had the police show up and try to arrest them on bogus charges. All video taped and also with fed agents standing by. The FBI is now coming in to seize records.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
There's a good reason 10% of the Population of Pennsylvania leaves the State every year.

Those Boyz who came to Pennsylvania for the gas well jobs are getting ground down right now. They ain't making any money since tactics are being used against them to get money.

There was a booming rural Pennsylvania until the Nazis brought into America under Project Paperclip put those German dairy farmers out of business. They are being punished for helping America bomb and rape "The Fatherland".

Research why America started importing powdered milk that put those dairy farms out of business. The Nazis brought into America did that.

Pennsylvanians German populace soon collapsed and look at all the social problems it created. Drunken fathers with no way to provide for the family beat their kids....many times did much much worse.

The Nazis beat Pennsylvania and got revenge on the German farmers there....that Hitler didn't think was a threat.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Update: Interview with man who approached city council about asbestos and was "laughed" at. City chief of police and City Clerk then called his employer trying to have him fired and threatening of charges.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Look for "episode 2" to be aired tonight on youtube at 8 pm est. time. Things are getting crazy for Mr. Binsack. You will be shocked.

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Reply to Archicard:
Your assessment is very valid. In addition, the "prospectus" is equally amateurish and their (Something's Smoking in Shamokin") approach to their own statement of mission is convoluted, without a defined direction. The diatribe ("Scott Binsack interview") video is pointless and little more than a self serving attempt to justify a criminal past. To date, their communications in the videos and on Facebook have been immensely inconsistent, borderline (or not) slanderous, overly dramatic and a pulpit to announce their purposed philanthropic efforts (Who does that...other than a Bernie Madoff type?). The anti-page on Facebook, albeit grammatically challenged and...let's say raw, demonstrates a volume of genuine concern (hatred) for at least one of these fellows that seldom comes without some degree of validity. Seems like "Someone's Adding Smoke To Shamokin".

edit on 23-10-2012 by NOTAFOOL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just spoke with Steve Crone, the gentleman who is at the center of this situation. Obviously I haven't had the time to dig into this yet, but, based on what he shared with me during our lengthy telephone conversation my interest is piqued to the extreme.

Stay tuned...

Springer...

posted on Oct, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Its past eight o'clock eastern and no new video. Did I miss something?

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

They are dependent upon YouTube, plus they are NOT professional videographers, lets's cut them a little slack to learn what the message is,

From what i can tell at this early stage, these guys are businessmen who had zero intention of becoming video producers.

Based on what I've learned after less than an hour on the phone with Steven, this is a serious and far reaching situation full of conspiracy(ies), right up ATS' collective alley.

Let's see what develops.

Stay Tuned.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you for your interest in this. I have been telling people the same thing. Look past these two men and see the bigger picture. I really do appreciate you getting involved. This community needs help.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There will be an video released tomorrow as well. I will post it to ATS for those who are having trouble finding it on youtube.

Episode 2:

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Wow springer all I did was ask if I missed an announcement or something that the video would be late. I will cut them some slack and follow this very interesting story from another source from now on.

posted on Oct, 24 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bourbon2nite

I reread what I wrote and apologize if it came off as snarky, I didn't mean it that way at all, especially not toward you, you did only ask a question.

Sorry about that and again, it was not directed at you at all.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Update: Co- Producer Scott J. Binsank of Something's Smokin in Shamokin at an undisclosed location makes statement in the early hours before turning himself into parole on an alleged and fabricated parole violation. Scott stands up to corrupt Pennsylvania Board of Probation, parole officials and corrupt Police chief Ed Griffiths.

Update: According to Scott he did not turn himself in due to information he received regarding threats on his life while he would be in prison. He will continue to post from undisclosed locations attempting to prove his innocence in the matter.

posted on Oct, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There should be new videos posted today from Scott. According to his posts he his hiding out in a place that he calls "Narnia". Videos I believe will include more evidence of the corruption accusations. Will post them here as soon as they are uploaded to the web.

posted on Oct, 29 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Update: Video from Scott giving more information and names regarding the corruption in Shamokin. Keep in mind he is on the run. I ask that you watch the entire video.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I grew up in a town very similar to the one featured in this video. I have been this kind of thing all too often. A few families controlling everything. It is like living in feudalism. The people cannot escape poverty because those families controlled almost all capital going in and out of the town. Housing is a sub par, education is a joke and police only protect the capital controlling families. Those fat capitalist pigs need to pay for what they have done to that town.

These guys have a huge fight ahead of them and I hope they bring down the entire system in that town. The people of that town deserve a chance to improve their situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join