It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PM's anti-Abbott smackdown goes global

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by steve1709

Wow.....feel the hate.

Does your mum know you are using her computer?

edit on 10/10/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by steve1709

Wow.....feel the hate.

That is about the only thing the labor party and their supporters do well - hate!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709

OK let's check out my description:

For years, this bloke has strutted around the parliament,
Abbott, a so called friend, changed his stripes.
I guess the saying about people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones has come home to roost.
insipid,
negative,
destructive
misogynistic
maggot (my colloquial expression describing a person that searches out and feeds on whatever dead and useless sources are around. And by that I mean the meat of the arguments NOT the people)
has shown his true colours
smirking,
chest thumping hypocrite
slink back in his chair trying to find somewhere to hide.
piece of garbage (my impression of anybody that would sink to the lows that I believe this individual has).
male budgie smuggling (term given to someone who wears speedos)
actor.
Rhodes scholar, he definitely displays the character needed for that NOT!
Future PM he definitely shows the ability to build a country NOT!
All he has displayed to date is a ruthless negativity

I said I won't be arguing but this was just too good to pass up.
To me this isn't arguing, I'm just checking "my opinion" to see if "I really believe" my impression of this individual still stands. Yep, it does

Cheers

Steve

and who couldnt deny any of that
but are you suggesting Gillard isnt any of that as well, the difference, she is not a man and instead hates men.
The difference is Gillard has proven beyond doubt she is a incompetent useless pathetic lying prime minister

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Occams, my mum's dead

Bruce, You're entitled to your opinion and in some ways I guess you're right. I HATE having to stare up at the nose hairs of the lib supporters many of whom have their noses so far up in the air, normal people have to duck and weave to miss getting hit as their noses drip. But in a more serious note, it's hard not to see the libs as supporting the Aussie base. When Howard and his rabble were in gov. they were boasting how they had dollars put away while the pensioners were doing it tough. Yeah, you're sure to bring up how lab have squandered it so I'll nip it in the bud first. imo, libs don't have it in their DNA to care for the average Joe.

borntowatch, to ad to my original list that you thought painted he who cannot be named (
) as not so nice. I guess I could ad to that liar or complete idiot if his handling of the pensioner's electricity bill debarcle is added in. He started blaming a 70% increase in a lady's elect bill but when forced to table it in parliament, it was found that she had a massive increase in power instead. Actually, the carbon tax increase was less then 10% hence less than the compensation given to her. So, he was either intentionally telling untruths or he is a complete idiot in not being able to realise what actually was happening. Either way, BOTH are NOT a good look for a wannabe PM

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

libs don't have it in their DNA to care for the average Joe

Nor do labor, all they care for is staying in power, rorting unions and funding themselves

The funniest thing about labor supporters is how blind they are.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

borntowatch, to ad to my original list that you thought painted he who cannot be named (
) as not so nice. I guess I could ad to that liar or complete idiot if his handling of the pensioner's electricity bill debarcle is added in. He started blaming a 70% increase in a lady's elect bill but when forced to table it in parliament, it was found that she had a massive increase in power instead. Actually, the carbon tax increase was less then 10% hence less than the compensation given to her. So, he was either intentionally telling untruths or he is a complete idiot in not being able to realise what actually was happening. Either way, BOTH are NOT a good look for a wannabe PM

I am more concerned with the carbon taxes cost to industry, add the mining tax and Mrs Gillard has destroyed the country
Lets not forget her bald faced lie stating she wouldnt introduce a carbon tax

Old ladys and power bills are not relevant to destroying our economy. Oh and wasnt she going to bring the budget back from the brink, another lie that is not going to happen. Economic mismanagement beyond belief, economic mismanagement on a scale never seen before in Australia.
Gillard is the worst PM Australia has ever had, not only that, she has an incessant rant that puts people off listening to her.
The labor party are finished for another 12 years after all this mismanagement, maybe time to bring up Swan and cut her lose, she is useless.

A pensioner compared to rooting over Australias economy, is that a joke

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Gillard is the worst PM Australia has ever had, not only that, she has an incessant rant that puts people off listening to her.
The labor party are finished for another 12 years after all this mismanagement, maybe time to bring up Swan and cut her lose, she is useless.

I have to disagree with you there - Whitlam is still the worst PM Australia ever had!

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
do you know that the government borrowed 4 billion in the last week ?????

and what are all the fools talking about....that julia thinks tony hates women. well done julia, you have conned the mindless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join