It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Place Your Early Winner Prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Paul Ryan and Joe Biden will be debating soon.

Which one do you think will win their first debate?

I say Paul Ryan FTW.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Is that a serious question?

It will be a battle of wits against an unarmed enemy. Poor Joe doesn't stand a chance.

"Joe Biden gets used by the Obama Campaign like Bernie from 'Weekend at Bernie's,'" says the Republican source. "They drag him out to a battleground state, prop him up on a podium in front of a teleprompter, pose him for photos with locals, and then quickly roll him back to Air Force 2 before reporters have a chance to ask him questions. They want Biden to be seen, but not heard in any interviews because they're afraid he might embarrass the president with another one of his hilarious gaffes."

edit on 10/9/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Big money is flowing in the Romney direction! Watch where the globalists are tossing their change and it is quite easy to predict who will be the next dictator, ermmmm POTUS......

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ahhh... Now this reminds me of the Quiznos radio commercials. The theme was "Unfair Matchup!" They'd have things like the kid vs. the ninjas or secretary vs. rampaging hordes or whatever.. it's been awhile on the details but the humor was in how the commercials were always an average person so totally and badly outmatched that nothing but humor was left for it.

Poor Joe is going to be so stuffed with facts, figures and concepts that his little mind is likely to be in a state of short circuit before he even walks out. They're literally, by some of their own words, putting the hope of the Campaign on Joe after the last debate.

How totally unfair! I'm serious too. Biden is the Court Jester to a VERY serious and VERY 'not-funny' administration. Ryan is going to eat his lunch and may even walk right over this his podium to eat it while we watch.

It's just as unfair a match-up as it comes...given Biden's inability to form intelligent thoughts and express them past the foot he has down his throat half the time.

edit on 9-10-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Biden is going to try to relate to the people. "I met Tim Tom that lost his job because of Republicans." "I met Sally Sue that will lose all of her benefits if I lose." Ryan is going to expose the Obama administration with numbers and facts.

Depends on which you prefer. If you prefer to be entertained and lied to then Biden will win. If you prefer to hear the ugly truth then Ryan will win.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I will say it will be entertaining though. I expect Biden has been told to dominate and take control but he has a short-fuse/anger issue so this might be a very explosive debate. I think the angrier and off-hinge he comes off the better he will do with liberal voters. Of course, they need independent voters and it won't go over well.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
Biden is going to try to relate to the people. "I met Tim Tom that lost his job because of Republicans." "I met Sally Sue that will lose all of her benefits if I lose." Ryan is going to expose the Obama administration with numbers and facts.

Depends on which you prefer. If you prefer to be entertained and lied to then Biden will win. If you prefer to hear the ugly truth then Ryan will win.

Made up numbers and embellished facts, no doubt.
Keep in mind that Ryan cannot just cancel the debate when asked a question he does not want to answer or cannot answer.

On the reverse side, Biden is a clueless as they come.

Ill watch it for entertainment purposes only. But I guess that is the only reason to watch it to begin with.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I will say it will be entertaining though. I expect Biden has been told to dominate and take control but he has a short-fuse/anger issue so this might be a very explosive debate. I think the angrier and off-hinge he comes off the better he will do with liberal voters. Of course, they need independent voters and it won't go over well.

Especially if he starts channeling an angry Southern Baptist Preacher....

ETA: WarJohn...I want to commend you on posting a timely and interesting thread....it's a little different than your normal fare. I like....

Des

edit on 9-10-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I hope we get some live microphone action on You Tube tomorrow.

Especially from Biden.

new topics

top topics

join