It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Evidence [Wexford, Ireland, 7th October 2012]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

OP: S&F Chems on, chems off, I have seen it many times. It happens when the tanks are almost empty.

Are these the kind of tanks used in a chemtrail plane?

Or do you know of what these chemtrail tanks would look like?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

To make this post a bit more constructive ... my offer to eat my hat (and a printout of this thread) still stands, if someone can provide definitive proof of a chemtrailing plane.

I am pretty sure your hat is very safe, and you will never get a photo like that except you will be shown the regular chemtrail planes from Evergreen, Noaa,and anything else they see leaving contrails.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
perhaps somebody is getting paid per every negative comment? should i switch sides?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
fly's water remarked ...
"You cant show us a chemtrail plane in the air or on the ground, you cant show us a tank inside of a chemtrail plane, you cant show us a chemtrail pump or refueler. You are also unable to show anything indicating that a normal contrail cannot start and stop as a plane moves through different atmospheric conditions". ............you were just shown proof of the act being commited. are your eyeballs broken? ...another question, you didn't sing up for jury duty, did 'ya?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
fly's water remarked ...
"You cant show us a chemtrail plane in the air or on the ground, you cant show us a tank inside of a chemtrail plane, you cant show us a chemtrail pump or refueler. You are also unable to show anything indicating that a normal contrail cannot start and stop as a plane moves through different atmospheric conditions". ............you were just shown proof of the act being commited. are your eyeballs broken? ...another question, you didn't sing up for jury duty, did 'ya?

I was shown evidence of what, a chemtrailing plane? I'm still missing it. If you could point out that evidence and enlighten us all, we'd appreciate it.

But before you do that ... if you're referring to the stopping and starting of a contrail, dont bother. That is proof of nothing.

Hope ya got something else up your sleeve.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lastword

you were just shown proof of the act being commited. are your eyeballs broken? ...another question, you didn't sing up for jury duty, did 'ya?

I surely hope you aren't talking about this....

were you?

And what does jury duty have to do with chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lastword
you were just shown proof of the act being commited. are your eyeballs broken?

no - and neither is our sense of logic or understanding of what actualy constitutes "proof"!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join