It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William R Lyne Interview - Free Energy & UFO's based on Tesla tech and his Dynamic Theory of Gravit

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I recently started taking an interest in the writings of William R. Lyne, Lyne is an author who believes UFO's are real only they are all man made based on Tesla technology. These interviews give a glimpse into Lynes findings over the years.

In these videos Free Energy, UFO, Tesla tech and Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity are covered. I find it's interesting that Lyne has plans from Tesla's notes to make a free energy device that sounds very much like the technology Stephen Greer talks about in this video www.youtube.com... Greer here is begging for people with devices to come forward and Lyne's Tesla device could be just what Stephen is looking for - But since Lyne doesn't believe in UFO's coming from aliens - Greer wont consider his information.

There are two videos and links to 3 of Lynes books below on scribd.

www.scribd.com... Pentagon Aliens

www.scribd.com... Occult Ether Physics

www.scribd.com... Occult Science Dictatorship

Some interesting related reading on how science is twisted and suppressed from the public. www.scribd.com... The Suppression of Inconvenient Facts in Physics

Here is more about Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity which many say trumps or seeks to explain the inadequacies in Einsteins General Relativity. peswiki.com...:Tesla%27s_Dynamic_Theory_of_Gravity

Pentagon Aliens is a shortened version of the book Space Aliens from the Pentagon, which is more detailed. If anyone knows where I can get a copy of this , I'd appreciate it.. preferably in PDF format.

In the 2nd video, the interviewer and Lyne talk about Tesla's coil technology and the point is made the plans for Tesla coils we get in science kits are not exactly made like Tesla's coils. This slips into what the above scribd document The Suppression of Inconvenient Facts in Physics talks about. Though much of Tesla's work is classified people have been able to put the bits and pieces of unclassified documents together to get a good idea what the missing pieces are. I'd like to believe it's possible to make Tesla's free energy device. As some science facts have been suppressed, an inventor would have to find and understand these missing principles to make a working device. I'd like some really knowledgeable people on science and Tesla to comment on this.

I think Lyne is believable, honest, intelligent, scientifically knowledgeable. Enjoy the interview and books and let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I own a 1st and 2nd edition of his Book, Space Aliens, and both are signed by him. I also own his 1st print of Occult Ether Physics. I also interviewed him in 1995 for 4 hours on video, with my girlfriend at the time. Each time we filmed, in 3 of the 4 segments, it started to POUR rain hard on us and we had to stop filming. We all knew it was weather control. Upon leaving the rain was so hard we almost could not drive away.

We were followed by suspicious rental car when we drove out there to visit with him. Made a wrong turn, went several miles, had to turn around, and on the way back, 2 freshly rented rental cars were following us.

His story is very unique and he does not believe in aliens at all. A MUST READ and WATCH for anyone interested in UFOs. Flags and Stars for You
edit on 8-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Very interesting. Although I get the feeling this might be careful disinformation. Leading us close but astray. Discussing in depth the fundamentals of these concepts yet a few things are off. Plus trying to suggest that ALL UFO's are man made I feel is highly unlikely.

Most UFO sightings that are legit these days would most likely be Black Ops crafts utilizing Anti gravity tech and mass nullification tech. But not all.

Talking about all these very real and serious topics yet trying to suggest ET's either don't exist, Or in some way placing the human race as "Special" in the universe still seems to have religious undertones to it :/
Out of the options 1. Aliens don't exist, 2. Aliens could but earth and humanity are the furtherest progression of life in the universe. 3. They Exist and either have/haven't made contact.

From a statistics stand point choosing option 1 is the dumbest thing to do as its highly unlikely. The only reason someone would believe that is because their Delusional, Religious or created some other paradigm to live within.

So when someone starts discussing various intelligent and important topics for our species yet firmly chooses and expresses their views of Option 1. Aliens don't exist. It raises a red flag for me.

Other than that, These vids contain many facts.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

William Lyne is the antithesis. It is not disinformation. It's very deep research on his part. True, he may only have half of the story, yet HALF is actually 50%. Worth looking into.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

So, you met him. there isn't a wikipedia article on him and i'd like to know just how much science he understood. In his Pentagon Aliens book there is a section about understanding Tesla's Secret Generator. I can't follow it myself - wish I could but I'm no good with math or advanced electronics. I'd like someone who can understand it to build one of these generators. I don't see why we can't get Tesla info from the German government as they used these generators in their U-boats. I believe there have to be people out there who can build these. i want to see them in my lifetime.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
reply to post by magickmaster

So, you met him. there isn't a wikipedia article on him and i'd like to know just how much science he understood. In his Pentagon Aliens book there is a section about understanding Tesla's Secret Generator. I can't follow it myself - wish I could but I'm no good with math or advanced electronics. I'd like someone who can understand it to build one of these generators. I don't see why we can't get Tesla info from the German government as they used these generators in their U-boats. I believe there have to be people out there who can build these. i want to see them in my lifetime.

We'll I do not understand the science myself, however, I can assure you William Lyne understands science. He understands quite a bit, and I could never determine 100% if he was onto something or not, as far as free energy is concerned, but I did hold and see personally, the German UFO compass he owns, which has not only the Nazi swastika but the Illuminati pyramid, with the dot. The UFO compass featured in his book. That thing is very real, I can vouche for that. What exactly it does, i'm not sure of. But he claims it's a multi directional UFO compass for navigation. A 360 degree compass of some kind for interstellar travel or something. It's a real item, and it's pretty cool to see in person. We got that on video, too.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmasterI also interviewed him in 1995 for 4 hours on video, with my girlfriend at the time. Each time we filmed, in 3 of the 4 segments, it started to POUR rain hard on us and we had to stop filming. We all knew it was weather control. Upon leaving the rain was so hard we almost could not drive away.

The government is always moderately inconveniencing me with their sophisticated secret technology, too! Like, each time I go to the zoo it rains. Coincidence? I don't think so. What are the odds each time I go it would be rainy? They also use their mind-rays to put the tigers to sleep in their cave where you can't see them. I mean, how do I even know there are tigers? That's just what they want me to think anyway.

Originally posted by magickmaster
We'll I do not understand the science myself, however

However, I do understand science! And it turns out all of the Tesla stuff is absolute nonsense. The guy wasn't even a physicist, or a research scientist. He was an engineer. He could build cool stuff, but he had no real understanding of the basic principles of how it worked, because he wasn't trained in serious math or physics.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moduli

Originally posted by magickmaster
We'll I do not understand the science myself, however

However, I do understand science! And it turns out all of the Tesla stuff is absolute nonsense. The guy wasn't even a physicist, or a research scientist. He was an engineer. He could build cool stuff, but he had no real understanding of the basic principles of how it worked, because he wasn't trained in serious math or physics.

Tesls's stuff did indeed work - so it cannot be nonsense. If it were nonsense, the government would not have confiscated his stuff and deemed it Classified.

Tesla didn't have to have the same type of science training others had. There are tons of physicist, or a research scientist even Einstein himself that cannot create any invention, let alone something as complicated as the things Tesla built. Tesla obviously understood science well enough to use it in his inventions. Tesla even invented new theories based on his works. With his terminology, he could explain why his inventions worked. Something traditional science has a hard time doing today.

He was trained in math

He was able to perform integral calculus in his head, leading his teachers to think that he was cheating.[31] He finished a four-year term in just three years, graduating in 1873.
en.wikipedia.org...

Tesla worked with many people in the field of physics and had a hands on understanding of physics. He is considered a prominent theoretical physicist en.wikipedia.org...

I think the problems with his stuff not seeming to jive with traditional science is simply because he understood science differently. A formal scientific education lacks Tesla's brilliant insight. His mind worked in unique ways we cannot fathom that allowed him to see connections not taught by the establishment.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The only thing that could convince me of "free energy" or the life, let's say even "anti-gravity", would be seeing a working model of said things. Now, if I was able to have all the information to make it myself, I would be able to get it out to the public 100% without being thwarted no matter who was trying to stop me.

So, here's and open invitation to anyone who claims they know about these devices... Send it to me, and I'll get it out there... (Make a pretty penny while I'm at it...)

Oh wait, maybe they are just full of &#@$

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Tesls's stuff did indeed work - so it cannot be nonsense. If it were nonsense, the government would not have confiscated his stuff and deemed it Classified.

Convenient.

even Einstein himself that cannot create any invention, let alone something as complicated as the things Tesla built.

wut?

Tesla obviously understood science well enough to use it in his inventions.

No, he understood engineering well enough to use it.

Tesla even invented new theories based on his works.

Which no one paid attention to, even at the time, because they are ridiculous nonsense.

He was trained in math

He was able to perform integral calculus in his head, leading his teachers to think that he was cheating.

So what? I learned integral calculus in high school. Knowing basic math is not an accomplishment.

He finished a four-year term in just three years.

I got multiple undergraduate degrees in four years, and a graduate degree in as much time, and so did most of my colleagues. Again, possessing basic skills is not an accomplishment.

He is considered a prominent theoretical physicist

I am a theoretical physicist and he is not considered to be a theoretical physicist, let alone a "prominent" one!

I think the problems with his stuff not seeming to jive with traditional science is simply because he understood science differently.

Science does not care what anyone's opinions or ideas are, or how "differently" they understand them. You are either demonstrably correct, or wrong. That's it. There's no giving everyone gold medals for trying, there's no "everyone's opinion counts," there's no gold star just for showing up.

He was demonstrably incorrect; it's just math, and it's not even hard math. You may as well argue that someone's so brilliant that for them 1+1 = 3. That's not brilliant, it's stupid.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
So why is it I can't reach flyingsaucerfactory.com? I'm curious what else is there. 3 hours, pretty interesting talk.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

Before I destroy your self absorbed silliness.. tell me... what do you think about the possibility of violating the unchangeable set in stone Laws of Physics? Possible or not because, after all.. these are Laws...

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko
So why is it I can't reach flyingsaucerfactory.com? I'm curious what else is there. 3 hours, pretty interesting talk.

I can't either.. it seems the address it down. Even the wayback machine cannot access it due to robot.txt files blocking the page.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

reply to post by Moduli

Before I destroy your self absorbed silliness.. tell me... what do you think about the possibility of violating the unchangeable set in stone Laws of Physics? Possible or not because, after all.. these are Laws...

NO THEY ARE NOT!

They are

THEORETICAL PRINCIPLES BASED ON CERTAIN CONDITIONS

NOT laws...NOT set in stone...

Heres another "idea":
How bout, Energy Amplification...

Like you do with audio..
Only you do it with
ENERGY

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

reply to post by Moduli

NO THEY ARE NOT!

They are

Heres another "idea":
How bout, Energy Amplification...

Like you do with audio..
Only you do it with
ENERGY

Agreed! There is always more than one way to skin a cat.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

It takes energy to amplify an audio signal. Amplifying energy (i.e. increasing energy) would take... more energy. This will happen at

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

reply to post by Moduli

NO THEY ARE NOT!

They are

Er.. Dude.. I wanted to see where his mindset was at. I know this. You just let the cat out of the bag. Depending on his answer I could show him where the flaws are in his thinking. In other words - you spoiled my big finish. LOL. Now I suppose I'll never know what he would have said - he can change his stance knowing this is where I was going.

In fact, I'm sure your been in the same threads I have where I talked about this before. I like to quote

Law: A descriptive generalization about how some aspect of the natural world behaves under stated circumstances.
ncse.com...
edit on 9-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Lyne can be as modern as K capture and the latest developments but for
Tesla he won't step out of known Tesla sources. Free energy from K capture
might not be a Tesla finding but the UFO is impressive and Lyne puts the
UFO in Tesla's lap shutting up opposition from the God fearing to boot.
Ed: Some convenient Tesla dissociation from science :
5x 500x and even faster than speed of light particles first discovered by Tesla.
Earth's atmosphere provides 36" of lead protection from outer space.
A sea level and higher radiation measurement is all that is needed with a
calculus integral would be needed not shown by Tesla.
Tesla coil generates static volts as much as the MIT van der Graff generator as Tesla
states in a publication in which he showed an integral calculus determination.
In Colorado Springs notes Maxwell coil formulas needed integral calculus.
Tesla detailed ether response to electricity as carriers in an insulating fluid agrees
with light and other waves in the medium of loss less energy transfer.
All this and more in New York Times and other publications no public scientific
foundation can use because more important science has been handed us.
Ed+: Search Space Aliens from the Pentagon at amazon and see marketplace
used paperback for $20 two at that price and one for $12,000 from Germany
so don't make any mistake. Does Europe use , for . ?
Ed+: Don't forget wireless lighting from two air core inductors even my father
had in 1950s and a Tesla bulb for trapping high speed particles and waves.
The Tesla bulb is a 1/2 aluminum sphere and if you see one let me know.
(like some super secret thing like that will show up) also used in UFO
saucers and triangles or any Tesla flying thing around the side... super
super secret

edit on 10/9/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I was wondering when you were going to show up in this thread. Thanks for the post.

Tesla showed his coil at 2 feet high could out preform the 30 foot tall Van De Graaff generator at a fraction of the cost too.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I was wondering when you were going to show up in this thread. Thanks for the post.

Tesla showed his coil at 2 feet high could out preform the 30 foot tall Van De Graaff generator at a fraction of the cost too.

Tesla had quite a lot of publications and had to review one recently.
Lyne has a few scattered about the web.
The Free Energy Surprise seems to be hot right now as someone put a coil
around an iron pipe undergoing K capture and powered a Coke machine.
Seeking funding from Japan in a lab demonstration they saw the Lyne book
on a table which they recognized. Going to Lyne for more information never
got back to the working product. I don't think they ever got any usable power.
edit on 10/9/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join