Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

William R Lyne Interview - Free Energy & UFO's based on Tesla tech and his Dynamic Theory of Gravit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Funny you mention that. I tried to find a copy of The Free Energy Surprise and couldn't. I'd love to read it.

I understand this isn't over unity in a closed system so it wont violate any "laws". If your device captures and makes usable energy that's freely available in the environment well, that may be the best we can hope for and it would be good enough for practical use. This is the kind of free energy system I want.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...
edit on 9-10-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Absolutely intriguing information. I had the luxurious option to bed on time last night but could not stop listening as the information answered many questions. Delving into part 2 tonight.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I can build it, and I will. Check out Thrive movie, people are working on it from other angles and I'm learning some my self in my shop. I'll order the book if I can find it, just finished quadrivium and other Tesla studies but still just beginning to grasp it. Trouble is resources, it's tuff to build some of these things with scrap metal and scrap budget.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
The Tesla Secret Generator might be that so called oscillator.
There is an input of gas of some type that must recycle without losing
all its power and thus be rejuvenated by the mechanism with power to spare.
That would be an over unity generator. The gas moves a valve spring inductor
that starts the oscillation. Gas is used as an atomic spring but will it
become a over unity generator or just a frequency generator.

The iron pipe K capture sounds overunity as well perhaps.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
The Tesla Secret Generator might be that so called oscillator.
There is an input of gas of some type that must recycle without losing
all its power and thus be rejuvenated by the mechanism with power to spare.
That would be an over unity generator. The gas moves a valve spring inductor
that starts the oscillation. Gas is used as an atomic spring but will it
become a over unity generator or just a frequency generator.

The iron pipe K capture sounds overunity as well perhaps.

So you know I know a little about what I'm talking about I'll tell you I am a refrigeration contractor and have 19 yrs on the job.

A refrigerant can "recycle" but it isn't thought of to be an energy source and doesn't loose nor have room for power to spare. What it does do is allow for the transference of energy which is absorbed and released. It must be compressed and cooled as it readies to absorb and then must be depressurized to actually absorb energy. In my curious studies I am convinced there are refrigerants which are rare known of with characteristics designed for alternate purposes, the likes of which could even be a natural gas.

I had theorized and as of last weekend built my first test run on a small unit that defies the rules I was taught regarding refrigeration gases and refrigeration. Removing part of the process thought of as neccesary and providing output as expected. Common sense to me but goes against the books.

So I speculate there exists in natural process the ability for combined efforts to equal over unity without disrupting the rules which are only misunderstood and untested arguments of fools
edit on 9-10-2012 by budro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Magnets are a source of energy. Place magnets opposing each other, around a wheel and things will spin and continue to spin. Ala George Green's Magnetic Motor

Larger magnets, means more power.....

Correct or no?
edit on 9-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Depending on his answer I could show him where the flaws are in his thinking.

Right, you were going to show the professional theoretical physicist where the "flaws" in his thinking are. Because clearly the flaw is in understanding science, not, you know, being totally uneducated in it.

Clearly, you, who thinks calculus is the pinnacle of math, and not the base, will be totally able to point out the "flaws" in my thinking. I'm sure you can easily derive Maxwell's equations off the top of your head (like any competent physics grad student) and easily prove from them that Tesla's ridiculous theory follows from them instead of the past century of science; thus showing my crazy assertion that I could write them in the form of an exterior derivative of an antisymmetric SO(1,3)-tensor and its dual is totally fallacious.

But, hey, you already think the entire community of scientists is in on the conspiracy, so what's one guy? Now if you don't mind I have to go relax in my billion dollar mansion, which is what they'd have to give any scientist to keep quiet about ground-breaking new results (I've got like, hundreds of payoff mansions, by the way, because you see, they pay us off per secret).

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Magnets aren't a source of power. friction comes into play to equal work. The field a magnet creates is a fascinating study if it interests you. I suggest self discovery before you read the rule books.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

Tesla had a liquid air process and even a patent application for putting a flat coil
in a bath of liquid air. The oscillator thought of as using compressed air by Tesla
researchers is suggested by Lyne as being adapted to using liquid air to boost
any promise of over unity performance.

As far as free energy from the cosmos goes the Radiant Energy Patent shows
a 1/2 sphere of solid metal that my father had in the 1950s for the battery charging
circuit. I have never seen that application again and wondered at the cost of the
metal sphere and its effectiveness. Would an array work any better or a larger
hemisphere work for more voltage generation.

Lyne puts an iron pipe in one of Tesla's drawings and went on to an experiment
that transmuted the iron by K capture that someone tapped for power at one time.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
Magnets are a source of energy. Place magnets opposing each other, around a wheel and things will spin and continue to spin. Ala George Green's Magnetic Motor

Larger magnets, means more power.....

Correct or no?
edit on 9-10-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

Sounds good once you give it a spin start but thats allowed.
Magnets are stored force once you give it the opposing medium.

This is what I tried to convey on the power gap circuits of the Tesla coil.
Like where does the power come from.
The gap is an air capacitor but is used as an automatic switch opening when
air conduction ends and closing when coil voltage rises to make an air conduction.

This is the primary oscillator circuit that transfers charge to the secondary Tesla coil.
The Tesla coil does nothing but get and hold a charge of static electricity.
The secret is in the oscillator coil behavior that takes a collapsing magnetic field and
changes it to electric charge that is very great because high voltage means a high
charge of electricity.

In one idea to create electricity from air is to collect the charges of the spark and
see if you get more energy out than making a lot of Tesla coil sparks. Also according
to Lyne Tesla operated the coil to generate the force to drive the ship Tesla wanted to
build Tesla once said in 1915 would go 300 miles per second. I noted the coil people
have a intense non knowledge of coil generated charge and a big promotion of the
capacitor which only held charge for Tesla and not generate any voltage at all.
edit on 10/10/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by budro

Tesla had a liquid air process and even a patent application for putting a flat coil
in a bath of liquid air. The oscillator thought of as using compressed air by Tesla
researchers is suggested by Lyne as being adapted to using liquid air to boost
any promise of over unity performance.

As far as free energy from the cosmos goes the Radiant Energy Patent shows
a 1/2 sphere of solid metal that my father had in the 1950s for the battery charging
circuit. I have never seen that application again and wondered at the cost of the
metal sphere and its effectiveness. Would an array work any better or a larger
hemisphere work for more voltage generation.

Lyne puts an iron pipe in one of Tesla's drawings and went on to an experiment
that transmuted the iron by K capture that someone tapped for power at one time.

The application for creating liquid air is not complex but can be dangerous due to high pressures. Just as Tesla's theories show, natural process is always the most efficient. Vortex cooling of compressed air followed by flow direction, decompression and exit paths results in the separation of gases into liquids as well as liquid air if desired. Liquid air is extremely cold, I forget exabuteos portion temperature but I think it's somewhere below -200 degrees F and has loads of room for moving potential. The whole idea of this fascinates me

Are you referring to the atmospheric hemisphere?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by budro

www.teslauniverse.com...
search alu for aluminum and see

aluminum, in the form of half a sphere,

See Figure 4
I don't think you need an enclosure just the solid device or put the plate inside the bulb.
There is no power applied to the solid 1/2 metal sphere in this mode of operation.
Perhaps high speed particles Tesla said he detected create shock waves in the ether
that are focused on to the metal plate charging the batteries. If anyone made one
or set up an array of bulbs let me know how it works.

Well the high speed particle trap was devised by Tesla to focus a beam at the charging plate.
Also used by Tesla in various other devices for beams to the planets I assume and to
bring in horizontal forces for his airplane as Tesla said was required.
In the Radiant Energy Device, Sun and Cosmic Particles will power the device even
at night and provide a basement generator of sorts.

The liquid air is an exotic working fluid and perhaps will not fit the Carnot Cycle model.
Not your every day device as bottled gas explosions proves the inability of some people
to work with the responsibilities of that heating device.

The K capture is mostly a controlled radioactivity or nuclear active device for elements
of low atomic weight, according to Lyne under AW19, as Lyne perhaps gleaned the
information out of one time confiscated books. The process discovered by Dr Moray
met with explosive results so it's not safe to generate too many alpha and beta electrical
particles. The iron pipe K capture seems a bit more controlled as I have quite a few
problems with the operation. Supposedly a coil around the pipe did provide power.
The whole idea of keeping varying currents away from iron had been noted by Tesla
so I wondered about the input power. Attaching a 7kVDC line to the pipe seem a
bit dangerous. Looks like Japan passed on the process. The Dr Moray process
may still be produced. Electricity from air was another alpha and beta particle
process perhaps as air already have some ions per cubic centimeter and sparking
might bring on K capture in air but we never see any facts and figures for these so
called generators. We never see any outer space and Moon radiation figures either
but Tesla said Earth's atmosphere provided 36" of lead protection from the Sun and
Space particles which he determined with two measurements and calculus and
all the fuss over more measurements was probably meant to show things are being
hidden from us even during his lifetime.
ED: I was talking about three different processes: Radiant Energy ( with 1/2 sphere),
Liquid air powered oscillator and K capture.
BTY that was an excellent reproduction of a Tesla patent and can afford great
ease in pointing out mysterious statements about powering things in the air.
ED+: The oscillator is not in a patent, I'll find a reference.
edit on 10/11/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Liquid air may be exotic to some but seems natural to me. I've been a student of refrigeration theory for the last 18 years. I've found by my own experience that it is indeed possible to consume more heat in the liquid to vapor absorption than the amount of heat used to create the liquid. That is over unity according to how refrigerants are supposed to work. It follows natural process.

I was taught incorrectly along with the overwhelming majority in my field regarding functions and capacities. The education is sourced from the manufacturing who just so happens to be the same group who would otherwise hide the true potential of every aspect of our lives.

Problem is in disrupting the economy, they won't let that happen either.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

But do you know what is strange about all of the devices except Radiant Energy.
They all seem dangerous to me.
Too many ions can explode.
The iron pipe is tied to DC high voltage
That eliminates the various forms of K Capture.

Liquid air to me is too hard to handle.
Yet I think the Tesla generator was put on a Navy ship.
So perhaps liquid air was not used in that case.
I had to deliver parts to one suspected ship and everyone being on
board had to go get their attention. Aboard I got don't go in there as
he went into the engine room with a big radiation sign. I figure that
was not the case and I was that close to seeing the Tesla generator.

Well I see you understand what may be the case with gaseous states.
We have no way of telling what has been done.
Some one has suggested these devices were disclosed to the free energy
seekers on purpose. Sure to get rid of them with risky experiments.
I'll wait for the safe free energy breakthrough.

The only working free energy seems to be the Papp Engine running
on Helium. They only say inert gases but Lyne has pointed out the
power of Helium when hit by spark so the Helium re generates and
no radiator in needed. Yet is so powerful there could be explosive
results in case of a backfire.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Lyne doesn't say that aliens don't exist. He just says that they can't make it to earth. And, since UFOs are machines, and all the machines we on earth know are man made, the most rational opinion---an "Occham's Razor" opinion--- is that UFOs are all man made. Saying that any of them are of alien origin is an irrational opinion and is very unscientific to say the least. But many have been taught to express irrational opinions.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join