It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageadon He Has

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream Media Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageddon!

Armageddon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by laserjeff

Billy Meier?......seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I'm sure if that was the case then Jesus wouldnt have to get his/her message to us via one random third party called Billy
edit on 8-10-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Guess that means the rapture has already occurred; that would certainly explain a lot.....

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by laserjeff
Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageddon He Has
But Lame Stream Media Wont Tell You

Did you think he wouldn't return for Armageddon!

Armageddon started in ww2

Here is his Spirit Teaching
www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

If its not for you i understand

oh.. jesus said something?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"...evolution is an infinitely variable development of learning and cognition as well as of the acquisition of true love, knowledge and wisdom. And this process is granted to all coarse-matter life forms, as well as to all the domains of the spirit forms in their pure spirit-energy levels."

So jesus came back to tell you evolution is real ?

Buuuuurrrrnnnn

athiests - 1 , religious crazy [snip] nutjobs - 0
edit on 9/10/12 by masqua because: censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
i'm pretty sure that the bible says something about everybody knowing Christ's return. therefore i would have to say "NOT".

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

Generik: isn't it that no one will know?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It truly amazes me when someone posts something about Jesus...a Man who spent a lot of time teaching people to Love their fellow man, have tolerance for other people, preached how it was not another persons right to judge or the famous...let he without sin cast the first stone....and my personal favorite...Jesus said...it is not important for you to believe in me....if you do not believe in me...believe in what I do or represent.

I am an AGNOSTIC....and the reason I am not an Atheist is because of the MATH. You see we live in a Universe that is one of many and this is all part of the MULTIVERSE. Imagine a MULTIVERSE as a INFINITE FOREST that contains an INFINITE NUMBER OF TREES.

Now each TREE represents a GROUP OF DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITIES. Our Universal Reality is a BRANCH ON ONE OF THESE TREES. Our Group or TREE has an INFINITE NUMBER OF BRANCHES and each branch represents a Universal Reality that is a variation of our own. All the Branches or Universal Realities on our Group or TREE have the same basic PHYSICAL LAWS...it is just by CHOICE, CAUSE AND EFFECT AND PROBABILITY that makes each Universe on our TREE or within our group slightly different than each of the other Universal Realities.

Now all the other TREES or GROUPS consist of UNIVERSAL REALITIES which are completely alien in their Physical Laws to the point that some are so different than our group that we could neither understand or even create an ANALOGY to explain them...yet each TREE is an INFINITE GROUP OF DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITIES. Our TREE or GROUP has INFINITE VERSIONS OF OUR UNIVERSE SO IN ANY INFINITE SYSTEM....there is a 100% PROBABILITY that in at least one of the UNIVERSAL STATES...GOD EXISTS....there is also a 100% PROBABILITY that in at least one of these Universal Realities that GOD DOES NOT EXIST. That is the MATH!

This also means there are INFINITE VERSIONS OF YOU AND ME...because ANY INFINITE SYSTEM dictates this must be so. It also goes a long way to help solving QUANTUM MECHANICS! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Matthew 24:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

www.biblegateway.com...

seems clear to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
reply to post by generik

Its that no one can know the day or the hour in which He will return.

But when he DOES return, everyone will "see" or "know" it has happened. He will appear to all or something like that.

You both were right, in a way.

So many misunderstandings on the internet, so little time...

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
You both were right, in a way.

Thank you both.

I won't bore everyone with my opinion on this type of thing ... People have claimed this type of stuff since the dawn of time I guess, but always nice to learn / remember things.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

The thing that has also amazed me is that PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT WHEN THEY DIE...if we have a spirit...it would have any concerns for it's former EARTHLY BODY!?

When you die...if there is some form of existence afterwards...the way I look at it...it is a BONUS ROUND!

The real SCARY PEOPLE are the ones who are afraid of dying....so they will believe just about anything that will tell them that things will keep on going. If they do...it will be nothing like anyone has ever imagined...and certainly not what is described in the Bible. Those descriptions would benefit only corporeal entities.
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Why should we care?

Seriously?

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
dude he is back and hes every where Dynamo is the second comming of jesus!!!

but seriously mate don't be a sausage!!!

ONE LOVE
edit on 8-10-2012 by incandecenttruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would bet $100 I could go to the psychiatric center in Roanoke and get you 3 Gods and 4 Jesus with in hours!

The power is within you if you believe in yourself and not expect someone else to give you the power you already have.

Aren't we really our own Gods? We make choices; We magically suffer the results good or bad ......

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by generik
reply to post by Pinke

Matthew 24:29-30 King James Version (KJV)
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

www.biblegateway.com...

seems clear to me.

Ah but there is more info in the scriptures which tell us that the Armegeddon battle will be carried out by the Angels against the armies of menkind...and only after that slaughter (at the battle of Armegeddon) will Jesus/Christ descend to Earth and when his foot touches down in Jerusalem the mount will split-in-two, etc etc

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here is the low down on the battle of Armageddon.....This is a pretty reliable source

www.blueletterbible.org...

And to those who feel the King of Kings has returned.......I am afraid they are sadly mistaken

Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
reply to post by generik

Actually the answer to that question is no.

Looking at the Matthew 24 prophesy.

This is the verse in question.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

However people tend to miss the verses just before it.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

And this.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

The problem is that in concentrating on one specific saying you are taking the total message out of context. He is telling you to watch and always be ready. And with the parable of the fig tree he's also telling you to watch for the events of the end times. Many of them happen before the rapture and return of Jesus Christ.

A big warning sign to consider? The rebirth of Israel in 1948. It was predicted in the bible that a nation of Israel would exist in the end times. The valley of dried bones of Ezekiel, the day of Jezreel prophesy of Hosea, even Matthew 24 indirectly references to it with the abomination of desolation reference.

End time events appear to be occurring. Just exactly what Jesus Christ was warning about in the sermon on the Mount. You may not know the exact day and hour. But it's obvious that summer is here. And the fig tree is leafing out.

And Daniel 8 and 11-4 really has me worried.
edit on 9-10-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i am jesus,,, ask me anything

top topics

<<   2 >>

join