It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Said He Would Return For Armageadon He Has

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by laserjeff

If you do not have the truth then how will you know you are being deceived?

You have been mislead according to The Word.

Luke 21:27, NIV. "At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory."

Revelation 1:7, NIV. "Look, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of Him."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, NIV. "For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever."

Matthew 24:27, NIV. "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man."

2 Peter 3:10, NKJV. " But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up."

Matthew 24:23-26, NIV. "At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There He is!' do not believe it. For false Christ's and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you, 'There He is, out in the desert,' do not go out; or, 'Here He is, in the inner rooms,' do not believe it."

Matthew 24:36, NIV. "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

Matthew 24:42, NKJV. "Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming."

Luke 21:34-36, NKJV. " But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthyto escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man."

II Peter 3:8-9, NIV. "But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Matthew 24:37-39, NIV. "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

Revelation 22:12, NIV. "For the Son of Man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what he has done." "Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with Me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done."

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
WW2 wasn't the start of Armageddon, it hasn't quite started yet but it's winding up pretty soon. We live in an age of deceit so thick that it's hard to see the truth. The truth still exists though. The messiah has already been born but his body has not been totally filled with the holy spirit yet. It will happen soon. Patients.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

If you are Jesus....tell me my name, location, and what kind of beverage I am enjoying at this very moment

2nd.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

If you are Jesus....tell me my name, location, and what kind of beverage I am enjoying at this very moment

2nd.

what do you think jesus was?

what makes you think he would have been able to do that?

if i have to guess id say.....

Peter

Arkansas

Dr. pepper or coke

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When Jesus returns there won't be enough time for it to be broadcast around the world. Everyone will see it happen, and those who are going to Heaven will be resurrected, and the others will be changed in the twinkling of an eye to meet the others and Jesus in the air.

Those who are condemned to the second death will die from beholding His glory. They will remain dead for the duration of the 1,000 years.

Matthew 24:27-28(KJV)
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Revelation 20:4-5(KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Not bad fungusamongus

Name was right....I am actually right next store to Arkansas.....but wrong on the beverage.

He is the son of God. Fully man, while also being fully God.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by radpetey

your names in your member name,, so that wasnt hard,,,, got a midwest/southern vibe...... what were you drinking?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

While your Jesus claim is hilarious....The other guesses were kind of scary.

My name is Pete. I currently reside in Tennessee. I was probably drinking a coke zero.

The crazy thing about your guess is that I grew up in the Midwest, but now live in the south.....Kinda spooky!!

Got some lottery numbers for me??

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

what lottery? whats the format of the number,,, i dont want to be held accountable for your loss but ill try to give you numbers....

why is my claim to be jesus hilarious?

do you believe prophets ever existed on the earth?
do you believe jesus was a prophet?
do you believe jesus was born a man?

why is it impossible for me to be a prophet of god?
why is it impossible for me to be jesus?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I believe there were, and are modern day prophets of God...However, far and few between!

I believe Jesus was the Son of God.....So I guess He would be considered the prophet of prophets.

I also believe he was born fully man and fully God.

As far as you being Jesus; Unless I missed the biggest event in the history of mankind, I think it is safe to say...you are not Jesus Christ.

I have listed a few scriptures below to help you sort out the facts regarding HIS return.

bible.cc...

Oh!......the lottery format is 6 numbers.

www.biblegateway.com...

bible.cc...

Just sayin' amigo!!
edit on 12-10-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I once knew a guy with a legal name of "Jesus" He lived on a houseboat in Sheboygan WI. He never preached but did like to smoke and drink.
Actually, he was a real nice guy and very mellow. Probably because he was always stoned.
edit on 12-10-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

6 numbers what is the maximum?

all of the stuff about appearing in clouds with an army and as strong as lightneing etc. etc. are metaphors and symbolism ( it would take a prophet to know this,, you believe the bible is the word of god,,, maybe it is a prophet that sees all the symbolic meanings in this word of god,, maybe this is the way in which god speaks to prophets)

so yea you didnt miss anything,, the big shabang has just not gone down yet,,,

if you believe jesus was born a man,,, the yes,, he will appear in the "end of times" as a man.... which means he must be alive right now,, waiting for the right moment to pounce...

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Ok, OP.... we will quit derailing your thread right after I get my numbers

The max is 59...I think!

There are quite a few metaphors in the scriptures. However, there is a whole bunch of prophecies that have already been fulfilled, that while they seemed symbolic, actually played out quite literally.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

those are all i can think of,,,, you pick the last one,,, get two tickets one with your picks ( im assuming the tickets not that expensive) because i dont wanna waste your shot and your money,,,, but who knows....

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Hey, fungusamongus........!! You might wanna pull your spare crystal ball from the recesses of your closet.

You were not even close on the lottery numbers.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by radpetey

Hey, fungusamongus........!! You might wanna pull your spare crystal ball from the recesses of your closet.

You were not even close on the lottery numbers.

dang what were they/

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Powerball.....................2 5 25 26 49 18

Megamillions...............6 10 24 26 42 15

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

yep pretty bad.,.,.., on powerball I was 1-2 numbers off on 5 of the numbers, (i know meaningless),, 33 was way off,.,.,.,.

but i agree you can say i was way off for not getting any correct.... my bad...

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I did not think of it that way(close).....if you hit, I will share the wealth!D

2nd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join