It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Signs accumulate that liberals are embarrassed by Obama - The tides have turned

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by popcornmafia
With that debate performance from obama
Obama is not.true presidential material and now the intelligent democrats
are finally starting to see that.
This is one Benefit from the Debates that I never expected.
All of these desperate Rombots Collecting in a circle, and Mutually Satisfying each other.
Reminds me of Clowns in a Clown Car.

The truth hurts sometimes.

When obsessed followers see their messiah tank it null and voids
all the fluff fantasies they were conned into.

Its not a good feeling to have been duped by an empty suit

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

I mentioned on one of Heff's threads that Obama spent 4 years believing his own press, and that was the reason he lost the debate. Apparently, his fans read the same reports!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Personally I've always been fairly ambiguous about Obama, the man, though I did sincerely hope he would follow through with his campaign promises. What I have taken offense to, historically, is the nonsense perpetuated about the man to distract the American people. There are still birthers running around! That's scary stuff.

If Mitt Romney is elected as our next POTUS and wild rumors start circulating about him, you'll find me in those threads calling them out as BS as well.

IMO several aspects of our modern culture - including the highly polarized left/right paradigm ( I don't call it a false paradigm, because I don't think it so. It's just two opposing views. ). My issue is not that the differences of opinions exist - rather that they are exploited and deliberately forced to polar extremes by media. Another peeve is the lies and falsehoods made up to get us all riled up.

From my point of view it's like trying to watch a movie in a room filled with distractions. We end up paying so much attention to the distractions that we lose the plot. We can't focus upon what's important.

And, in my opinion... America has certainly lost the plot.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Personally I've always been fairly ambiguous about Obama, the man, though I did sincerely hope he would follow through with his campaign promises. What I have taken offense to, historically, is the nonsense perpetuated about the man to distract the American people. There are still birthers running around! That's scary stuff

Heff

During the Democratic Party's 2008 presidential primaries, anonymous e-mails from supporters of Hillary Clinton surfaced that questioned Obama's citizenship in an attempt to revive Clinton's faltering primary election campaign. These and numerous other chain e-mails during the subsequent presidential election circulated false rumors about Obama's origin, religion and birth certificate.[

en.wikipedia.org...

They have no one to blame other than themselves.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

The truth hurts sometimes.

When obsessed followers see their messiah tank it null and voids
all the fluff fantasies they were conned into.

Its not a good feeling to have been duped by an empty suit

It certainly isn’t a good feeling to get bamboozled….

Look at the fanaticism of the 2008 Obama campaign! This bogus A-hole had the entire world dazzled. Look at how some people outside saw the 08’ campaign; its hilarious!!

That was a great report on OBAMAMANIA. There are still some holdouts clinging to Hope and Change:

Like she said, “KEEP OBAMA IN PRESIDENT”!!

All of the lack of momentum can be blamed directly on Obama’s record. He’s fallen from his perch as his performance indicates he should.

HE EARNED IT!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It's one debate! That' all. Finally the loonies have something to cheer about.

There are a few more debates, let's wait and see before you start celebrating. lol

All the stupid # Romney has said, the giant hole he has dug for himself, it's going to take a LOT MORE to win this election. Something like a miracle.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

Clearly, Obama looked tired during the entire debate. After all, he is PRESIDENT of the USA, AND on a campaign...doing double duty. Romney has nothing to do BUT campaign.

I predict Obama will do a 180 in the next debate. He's a smart man, and knows he can't show up tired again, especially after all of the bad reviews.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Where the rumor may have actually originated, I can't honestly say. What I do know is that Orly Taitz was as far as I could ever back trace it. And, in a conspiracy forum, a Russian Jew seems a very odd person to be leading the charge for the right. I have no personal biases... but Russia? Zionists? Both hot topics with many political ATS'ers.

But that changes nothing of my opinion, distraction is distraction - regardless of source. And, to be honest, I think it should a criminal act to muddy the waters with lies during a campaign cycle - on any level. We all have a right to vote based upon facts, not smoke and lies. In this regard I think all political parties are guilty. Not just the Reps and Dems.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

It's one debate! That' all. Finally the loonies have something to cheer about.

Looks like someone read the first few words and hit reply.

Take a drink of Kool Aid and try again! This time read at least the first page….you’ve gotta get acclimated. You know what Al Gore said about the effects of not being acclimated.

“I’m going to say something controversial here,” the Huffington Post reported Gore said, “Obama arrived in Denver at 2 p.m. today, just a few hours before the debate started. Romney did his debate prep in Denver. When you go to 5,000 feet, and you only have a few hours to adjust. I don’t know… Maybe.”
I guess we’ll have to wait and see if Obama’s performance picks up in next week’s sea-level debate in New York.
Fail

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

1) What do you think he can legitimately do to salvage this campaign?

2) What do you think he’ll actually do to salvage his campaign.
Ok, I'll play a bit.

Nothing, To both Questions .

It was ONE Debate, which FEW Americans watched, and even FEWER Understood the Talking Points.

I realize for Rombots , this is like a Floatation Device for Romneys Campaign, But the Floatation Device was thrown from the Titanic. Same Results will Occur, See Ya in 4 More Years.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Ok, I'll play a bit.

So the race is over?? Romney won!!

It was ONE Debate, which FEW Americans watched, and even FEWER Understood the Talking Points.

I realize for Rombots , this is like a Floatation Device for Romneys Campaign, But the Floatation Device was thrown from the Titanic. Same Results will Occur, See Ya in 4 More Years.

Nobody watched? How about 70 million?

It’s not about ONE debate…at least read the entire OP.

edit on 7-10-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

American politics is the most widely accept conspiracy out there,

Good government the sainthood of the Democrats, the saint hood of the Republicans, or demagoguery of both parties that represent the people are just as elusive, as big foot, the lochness monsters, and ufos.

There has never been a day where truth has ever been found in American politics, it has always been about the perception of it, and who defines the other to get in to power and stays there.

edit on 7-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Near 70 million people watched it, they understood clearly what they said.

The first of three presidential debates between President Obama and Mitt Romney reached more than 70 million viewers on Wednesday night.

mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com...

edit on 7-10-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yes, the tide has turned.

Romney takes two point lead in National Poll.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So the guy has one poor debate and everyone abandons him? What in the hell kind of thinking is that? That's like ending a friendship because he does a #ty job helping you move.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

And, in my opinion... America has certainly lost the plot.

~Heff

Agreed. Though I am glad Obama has failed to move his "progom" forward.

The sad part is, that Obama has been so successful in instilling a level of dependence upon the populace, that his re-election (while in doubt) does not herald a sure thing (yet) for Romney.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by neo96

Yes, the tide has turned.

Romney takes two point lead in National Poll.

Yes Romney has the momentum, the question is can he follow through?

Still a long way to go, and a short time to get there.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by js331975

So the guy has one poor debate and everyone abandons him? What in the hell kind of thinking is that? That's like ending a friendship because he does a #ty job helping you move.

Since you can’t seem to read the OP or subsequent posts I’ll recap Obama’s presidency and tell you where we’re at today, for your benefit, with pictures.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I'm so sick of people focusing on crap like this, instead of really worrying about the issues. The president is pretty well reigned in by congress, and that is where the vast majority of important decisions get made. I know a lot of liberals, and I would say this is just propaganda, because from what I hear, they are not sick of Obama. But the morons claim that Obama is a liar, while planning on voting for Romney despite the fact that he is a notorious liar, with documentation and videos to prove it. He only lied 9 times during the debate, but that isn't important. What is important is to attack Obama right?

This is what will happen if Romney wins. Things will get worse, and all the republicans will blame Obama. But what happens when Obama tries to blame Bush for some of our problems now? The republicans aren't having that. Hypocrites. Obama has done more constructive things, or attempted to, than Bush ever did. So why in the world would we want republicans in office again, because they are just going to run the economy even further into the ground.

Trickle down economics is how the rich get super rich, and the middle class turns into an amalgamation of lower class. THAT is republican ideology. That, and outdated beliefs and ideas. It is no coincidence that the majority of racists, per polls/surveys conducted, have republican leanings. I have also seen it in my own family, and others who I have heard discuss politics. It is sickening.

So you didn't notice how Obama was unable to debate the issues I take it? Did you even watch the debate? You seemed to have forgoten he wasn't able to do anything when congress didn't have him reined in. Obama is a liar that is a fact. Shovel ready? The economey wasn"t doing all that bad till about 2006. You know when the Dems took over. Trickles down vs borrow from China. Guess the last 30 years of trickle hasn't worked. Rasism comes from the left far more then the right.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Ok, I'll play a bit.

Yeah, a few people watched.................

More than 67 million people watched the first presidential debate of this election cycle — nearly 15 million more people than watched the first presidential debate four years ago.

LINK

If your talking about Obamas lack of talking points, I agree.

edit on 7-10-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join