It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Wow, well at least you're honest and true to yourself. Personally I think hell is one great big party that's so awesome that it tempts you from even wanting to go to heaven, or makes you so hopeless you just give up trying. After heaven moves on to another plane it would probably suck, but that's a different story for a different lifetime.

You should try to put your worldly troubles behind you, they are never going to make your quality of life any better anyway, just sayian.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Now stop with your petulance.

I had a comment here before, but after thinking a minute, this just can't be real. I refuse to believe someone is actually deluded enough to start this thread and then post pictures this ridiculous
I dunno who this douche in the pictures is, but I seriously doubt he's married haha

This is a troll thread and actually a pretty damn good one, as far as wasting people's time with nonsense goes

edit on 7-10-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You're not evil you misanthropist you.....

Peace

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You say evil, I say moron.

You describe evil, I see a description of a drama queen.

It's foolish to think it's all nice and clean cut. But since you seem to think that way, let's look up evil:

en.wikipedia.org...

Certainly doesn't sound like you. This sounds better.
edit on 7-10-2012 by DeliriumAquarium because: Racecar

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
At least everyone gave him what he wanted—attention. We live in such a backwards world.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8fl0z
I smell little-man syndrome.

I really don't think that's the OP...no one would admit to taking those pictures of himself

It's definitely a troll thread

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Most people in actuality are very very evil, they just choose to deny what is really inside of them.

I agree most people deny their true selves, for many different reasons. It's pointless and stupid living in denial, pretending you are perfect, pretending others are perfect, reasoning away in denial and false visions. That destroys you. But it's not the only thing that can destroy you. Being realistic (and being smart) means that you understand the difference between pointing out a bomb and running into one intentionally.

I can also understand why you feel the way you do. I used to have a very similar outlook on life. I think what I truly desired was happiness, which you yourself admitted not having. (This is assuming you are not a masochist.......)

Sure, it may not be a pleasant life,

We learn the hard way. Yes, there is hate in this world. And the answer isn't loving everysingleother person. That's unrealistic.

There is something that makes you appreciate life. Overlook faults. Keep going. Laugh.

It's called GRATITUDE. Once you lose it all, and realise you have it back, or you find someone or something after it was all gone, you realise that gratitude is essential to a life that seems even semi-happy. It's not an ethereal up-in-the-sky kind of thing. It's the cold hard fact that you still have something vitally importantly to you even though you deserve s***. Then you become more cautious, more caring, more careful with everything, including your attitudes and interactions with others.

Unfortunately, I think many people feel the way you do.

edit on 7-10-2012 by Shypeir because: forgot quote

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
it is best to isolate such terrible people.

Everyone who has started reading this horsecrap should just avoid it.

if society were to crumble it would be because of worms like you.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
Well how about you try a different approach and realize that not all people who hate people hate themselves.

Ah, but that's not true. The Ego is very strong with you. So strong that you can not realize your self-hatred. Why would the Ego have you focus on it being the bad guy when it can so easily distract you with all the wrongs of other Men?

Here is the problem when having feelings, emotions, thoughts, judgements, etc, about other people. The only thing you have experienced in this life is your consciousness. You have never and you never will experience the consciousness and reality perception of another life. That being said, you only have yourself as a reference point...

You hate others because you hate yourself and that is all you know. Whether we are aware of it or not, we treat others how we treat ourselves because we do not know any better.

In reality, we are all one, and as one we are all. Hurting others, hurts yourself and hurting yourself, hurts others.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I don't always watch every YT video on Ats but when I do, it's cute kittens.

I used to be just like you. I look back now and see how horrible I was.

You will too.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

LOL Adjensen was cracking me up, trying to counter OPers evil with pics of cute animals, evil guy was all "you can throw cats at me, but... " ... cold, unmoved, heartless... truly, OPer is evil.!!

'

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 03Smoker

I used to be just like you. I look back now and see how horrible I was.

Touche

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
OP is not legitimately evil but he does have a lot of emotional baggage.

Someone hurt him, and now he afraid to love. It's so tragic, I'm welling up here.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Because humans believe that they are separate, they feel separate to everything.
There is a strong sense that there is an 'I' and a 'world' and this produces fear - i must protect myself from other.
In a way this makes all humans evil because they are always in conflict. They feel that they can be destroyed by 'other' so they have to fight for survival, they have to make themselves big so they can scare away the opposition - they are always in competition.
Only when it is realized that there is no other will love be known until then fear is the force behind human doings.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Because humans believe that they are separate, they feel separate to everything.
There is a strong sense that there is an 'I' and a 'world' and this produces fear - i must protect myself from other.
In a way this makes all humans evil because they are always in conflict. They feel that they can be destroyed by 'other' so they have to fight for survival, they have to make themselves big so they can scare away the opposition - they are always in competition.
Only when it is realized that there is no other will love be known until then fear is the force behind human doings.

That is beautiful and true. If I were a mod I'd give you an "applause" for that

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Try helping someone and creating happiness in someone's life. You'll find it hugely more rewarding, but that depends on if you are willing to drop the immature "bad-ass" thing though.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well I'm glad you're not at school, because the last thing we need is another high school shooting!

edit on 7/10/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
To all those who posted cute pictures and videos of ridiculously cute animals, it is commonly known that these are the ones planning world take over, thank you

On Topic: I think, personally, that good and evil are very subjective. If you're truly happy the way you are and you aren't breaking any current laws there isn't a whole lot I can say other than that I believe you will miss out on a lot of things if you immediately dismiss others.

I wonder what your motivation for this thread is however. If you truly hate all people that aren't in your immediate family why reach out to anyone who isn't in your immediate family? Why write anything on a forum where you know you are going to get feedback?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
OP, seeing as you shared yourself and even put pictures of yourself up
(pure ego from someone very young),
I'm going to let you in on a secret about evil.
Something you might of figured out yourself through watching all of the evil characters on tv over the years....
evil will turn in on it's self and destroy itself.
It will consume itself.

You are not evil, though you feel that way.

This is a learning process,
and you will learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join