It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]I Am An Evil Person[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

What kind of statement is that? I am not a person. I breathe, live and feel just like you do. I have all the same components and body parts that male human beings have, so I believe that makes me a person sir.

You breathe, live and feel like I do? But I am not a person either

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonRain311

Well, good for you. You fooled me. Hope you get an A.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

There's a lot of people like you, and these days, seems like I have been taking the full brunt of the blame. In fact, what I experience these days in regards to how people treat me, is so insane, it would make most go fully bat nuts.

My question is, should I put up with this, for the sake of supporting "evil" people?

Well?
edit on 7-10-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

I think that this thread of yours is....a put-on; a sham; a fabrication. I don't think most of it is true.

I am wondering though; what are your real (hidden agendas) for creating this thread.

I am thinking one of them may be to gather information for one of your assignments.

So....I was right! Well....what do you know!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

hahaha ya well you posted a fake forum. read first 3 pages and !!!!!!! all i know is i have a lot of typing that needs to be looked into. perception is everything. its the only reason we are here. sorry for the craziness.
i would like to say no more fake forums!

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by clarky4933

and its mma. licensed fight. SEE kittys everywhere

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I imagine this thread will bounce around a lot now.
People won't realize it is an experiment and keep posting all sorts of stuff.

OP, when you get your grade, and any comments from your teacher, please fill us in

edit on 7-10-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

You don't hate everyone. You just hate yourself.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OP could have defined his post in one line.

In my world, it's all about me.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

You do not know how to read an entire thread before commenting.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Not going to lie, I am proud of my creation. Little Jimmy is laughing too. I am prepared for more people to comment without reading the entire thread, and time to laugh while enjoying some chocolate milk with Little Jimmy.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, I am saddened by your lack of understanding of this thread Mr. Gold Contributor.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonRain311
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, I am saddened by your lack of understanding of this thread Mr. Gold Contributor.

No you can't get away with just saying I don't stand ! Describe how I don't understand the words captured with in your post ? What did I miss ?

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you read the entire thread? Because your first comment is indicative of one of two things.

1. You did not read the thread in its entirety.

2. You do not understand that you got got by Little Jimmy

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I'm on page 6 now and I see how ridiculous this thread actually is. Don't think I care to read anymore. Have fun.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

you might think your evil but your not. you do not understand true evil, humans dont understand true evil, but some have definitely experienced and felt it. ive read some folks here who had dark prescences they could sense and they know what im talking about. you might want to be evil but your not. humans can do evil things and live evil lives, but its not evil in the sense i think your describing.

you were probably raised in a good environment, meaning you had food and shelter most of the time, and grew up in a decent world, if your on the internet now that already says your doing pretty good. so all it means is your just entitled and spoiled, and your response to reacting to reality is to have anger and "hate". just picture a spoiled child not getting what is "theirs" and crying, its the same thing except your interpretation of "crying" has become more complex and defined you, but still spoiled crying nonetheless. its no different than other emos or goths etc. dont take it the wrong way mate just figured youd prefer things bluntly.

i admire your honest about it, cuz yes alot of folks lie to themselves, but having true hate, having true evil, your not capable of it, people do evil things, but were just sheep being led by truly evil and truly good entities. cheers mate (dont set me aflame with your mind)

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Did you read the entire thread?

Negative, I read your entire OP and then replied. Same as the first person who replied.

Because your first comment is indicative of one of two things. 1. You did not read the thread in its entirety. 2. You do not understand that you got got by Little Jimmy

My comment is true for everyone.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
You seem more narcissistic than 'evil'. You'll be okay... well not really.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well after all this hoopla I hope you get an "A"

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think he's just trying to get the point across that this was supposedly an experiment for class, but you had to read and keep up with the whole thread to know that. No one called it until Calodena (sorry if I spelled it wrong) until page 6 or 7.

Edit; Caladonea**
edit on 7-10-2012 by Katharos62191 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join