It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identifying evil people

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

May the force be with you. But you may have to move to another country to get your evil on. I'm not sure evil is attainable here anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Oh come now...you don't want me to start quoting the thousands of posts right here at ATS that state THAT is what everyone needs to fear in the man, do you?

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by antonia

Oh come now...you don't want me to start quoting the thousands of posts right here at ATS that state THAT is what everyone needs to fear in the man, do you?

Well, it's a good thing I don't take what is posted on ATS as Representative of the entire left in the the U.S. isn't it?
edit on 6-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

Now if you would like to show me major "leftist" politicians saying having money makes one evil I'd be glad to play. I'm fairly sure you are just going to insult me though.
edit on 6-10-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would like to point out there is no saving Gates, Buffett, or Bloomberg (the nanny-mayor of New York who takes Big Gulps away from free citizens)...their souls are equivalent to burnt toast.

The Donald, Oprah and Jerry Jones need to watch out...they are getting pretty brown on the edges. That's probably why Tony Romo can't throw his way out of a paper sack.

I will give that Mitt Romney, on this scale, is much more evil than Obama, but not near as evil as those monsters Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, the BET Johnson couple and Bill Cosby.
edit on 10-6-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ATTENTION

Any further personal attacks will be met with post removals.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh, look! The mental giant Snoopdogg just gave us another rather well-thought-out list of why Romney is evil!

instagram.com...

It should be pointed out that this brainless twit has a net worth $110 million and therefore a 440 evilness rating. Just make sure you take that into account when considering whether Michelle Obama having a phat a$$ should be a determining factor in how you vote.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
reply to post by BritofTexas

Apparently they will vote for their own, now won't they?

"Evil" wealthy/successful people voting for "Evil" wealthy/successful people?

As long as THAT wealthy politician promises to make sure all the OTHER wealthy individuals give away their wealth so we're all a little closer to having the same thing.

Any evidence of any politician saying that? Or are you talking about paying a fair share of taxes?

My God, if you are seriously trying to ignore almost EVERY effing speech Biden has given since the 2008 election campaign, and Obama's speeches prior to the 2008 election, and say they DON'T talk about the wealthy as if they should be villified (well, wait THEY villify them), you're going to look REALLY silly.

Do you believe everything a politician tells you? Yes you would look REALLY silly.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh my gawd....Madonna has a net worth of $650 million!!! That's an evilness rating of 2640! That's more than double Romney's evilness. Wonder how that affects Obama's overall evilness? I haven't taken into account symbiosis.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Ok, I could have lived the rest of my life without reading that note, but anyway-How does this prove your op?
edit on 6-10-2012 by antonia because: opps

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Okay, so Obama's statements villifying rich people in his pre-2008 election speeches and Biden's incessant rants about the "them" not understanding "us" (I guess "us" is anyone who can work their whole lives and not even save back enough to assist in their retirement even though they were making more money than most Americans year after year - AND not contributing to charity at any measurable percentage - maybe the man has a gambling problem or something)....I'm supposed to write them off as lies?

Is that what you're telling me? Because it seems that's Obama's entire campaign strategy now that he screwed a goat on stage in front of 60 million viewers is to try to make Romney a liar. Are you sure we want to go down this slippery slope?

Don't worry...over the past 4 years, after voting for Obama 4 years ago, I'm 100% convinced he's an effing liar...but not about wealth redistribution, that's the only thing he's consistently acted on over the past 4 years.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

It doesn't. I was adding that moron to the evil list. And sharing his pearls of wisdom.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I thought this was supposed to be a Left wing believes Wealthy/Successful people are "Evil" thread.

It seems that in reality it is just another Bash Obama rant.

To bring things back on topic. Please supply evidence where wealthy/successful people are called "evil" by the left. Not just your own insinuations.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I'm not going to play your game. You know damned well that Obama and Biden have given speeches in which they target the wealthy and in which they show contempt for the wealthy. You also know damned well that Obama has given speeches on redistribution of wealth. And you've got to know that the new tax code sets "wealthy" at $250,000 for a couple. You've also got to know how much the tax rates are rising beginning at that level and on up.

If you're not watching the stump speeches of who is apparently your pick for this election, then you're way out of touch.

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Here's one...

www.foxnews.com...

Here's one...

www.youtube.com...

Here's one...

www.theblaze.com...

Please note that article points out that last year Biden made $400,000 (evil) but he's only worth $275,000....that man is just flat pissed off at his own personal financial failures. He wants to take it out on those who weren't financially irresponsible. He's going to be taxed more next year on his own plan so with the abysmal rate he's been doing on the amount of take-home he had, he better adjust his budget now.

Of course...there's the infamous "you didn't get there on your own" speech to people who created businesses and were successful.

www.jdjournal.com...

With his main point being...give up you owe "us" with "us" being the those on the tit, okay? That's who "us" is. I'm not evil yet (unless you add my 401k in, then I'm evil) because my husband and I don't make $250,000 a year, so we're not evil yet...BUT, we also aren't sitting here saying "okay, Gates, Buffet, Romney... give us some of your hard-earned jack, we don't have as much as you".

In fact, I don't know anybody. And that's an unequivocal ANYBODY who I have personally met in my life who gets up everyday, goes to work and makes a living who is sitting around saying that someone with MORE than them needs to give them some of what that other person has. So it can't be the working middle class that Obama is speaking for here, it just can't be. It's got to be someone who doesn't work, doesn't want to work, but wants to have more. So if I continue to work everyday as I have since I started working part-time as a 14 year old, paid my own way through college, paid off my student loans on time, raised my children alone, worked hard so that I can get performance raises....if I keep doing that until I achieve "evil", I can look forward to handing MORE (and I already hand over a LOT) in taxes to a corrupt government who is handing that money to lifers in the welfare system, noncitizens faking their income tax returns, and foreign governments that blow up citizens of my country and destroy our property.

COOL!...all because I just wanted to play by the system and try to work toward comfortable before I get so old I can't get out of a bed with a walker.

We're all living in Amerika, Amerika, Amerika...We're all living in Amerika, Amerika, Amerika!

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh, sorry, I forgot. He's also handing my hard-earned tax dollars to the Unions. Please don't forget that.

Coca-cola, Vunderbra...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join