reply to post by Valhall
Why don't we really identify some real EVIL people ...... Not by name, but by what they are !
Antisocial personality disorder (ASPD), (aka SOCIOPATH) is described by the American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual,
fourth edition (DSM-IV-TR), as an Axis II personality disorder characterized by "...a pervasive pattern of disregard for, and violation of, the rights
of others that begins in childhood or early adolescence and continues into adulthood."
The World Health Organization's International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems', tenth edition (ICD-10), defines a
conceptually similar disorder to antisocial personality disorder called (F60.2) Dissocial personality disorder.
Though the diagnostic criteria for ASPD were based in part on Hervey Cleckley's pioneering work on psychopathy, ASPD is not synonymous with
psychopathy and the diagnostic criteria are different.
Narcissism is a term with a wide range of meanings, depending on whether it is used to describe a central concept of psychoanalytic theory, a mental
illness, a social or cultural problem, or simply a personality trait. Except in the sense of primary narcissism or healthy self-love, "narcissism"
usually is used to describe some kind of problem in a person or group's relationships with self and others. In everyday speech, "narcissism" often
means egoism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness. Applied to a social group, it is sometimes used to denote elitism or an indifference to the
plight of others. In psychology, the term is used to describe both normal self-love and unhealthy self-absorption due to a disturbance in the sense of
These two groups of people are very evil.
Here is how you can IDENTIFY these types of people:
1. Two Faced, putting friends and family down behind their backs.
2. Tendency to blame their lack of success and failures on others.
3. Acts different in public than in private.
4. Irresponsible and unreliable
5. Arrogant, acts superior to people close to them.
6. Lives in a fantasy world which may include porn, flirting, affairs, and dreams of unlimited success and fame.
7. Addicted to this fantasy oriented behavior.
8. Will lie and distort facts and change events to suit their own agenda.
9. Be irresponsible with money
10. Emotionally distant and unavailable unless they want something.
11. Lack sympathy for others, especially those they exploit.
12. Be very controlling and unable to relax.
13. Regularly provoke people and blame them for the fight.
14. Have trouble admitting their mistakes.
15. Use, Abuse (Physically, Emotionally, Mentally, Socially), and con people.
16. Lie, Cheat, Steal and other forms of illegal behavior to get what they want.
I would say that these types of people are more EVIL than the RICH you took the time to account for their wealth. Money / Wealth can be fleeting, but
EVIL people like these two classes I've shown you will remain when the money / wealth is gone.
edit on 10/6/2012 by Labrynth2012 because: (no reason given)