It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Play Warcraft? - You're a freak according to the Republicans in Maine...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I'm glad you posted this. I used to play wow. The fact that she chooses an Orc is very impotant. In wow there are two types of game play. PVP, which involves working in very small groups or working alone to defeat and even taunt other players. PVE, which involves working ammicably in larger groups to accomplish a single goal. Orc rogues are a rarity in pvp, which means she probably plays pve (Orcs are the most common and best PVE rogues). Rather than backstabing and poisoning, she probably spends her gaming time working well with others towards a common goal.

How she finds the time to play wow is beyond me though. I'm not a politician and I don't have time for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos
Female Orc fine; however if it's a female, pink-haired, twinked-up gnome rogue, who ganks then laughs at you, then vanishes in WG; then yes, she is indeed a freak and unfit for office.

edit on 5-10-2012 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

Hey now, I play a pink gnome rogue with heirlooms... most fun character I ever played with.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
"Gaming researcher Ladan Cockshut said the row revealed how gaming can be seen as a bad thing to do."

www.bbc.co.uk...

Cockshut?!?! LMAO!!! Lesbians rejoice. Case closed.
edit on 11-10-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join