It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you what obama's problem was last night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
reply to post by NavyDoc

Here is what everyone needs to see. Just take a few moments and heed.

I do not know who this young narrator is, he obviously has his own particular conservative views, but the quotes speak for themselves.

edit on 4-10-2012 by Saucerwench because: x
Ummm...........Thank you for the link it was eyeopening to say the least, I had to bookmark it so that I can show a few of the fencesitters.

YouSir

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I think the reason that obama doesn't mention the constitution is because he doesn't agree with it. I am sure if he could he'd have a red marker all over it....

But Romney in my mind is no better, because I feel that he uses it to evoke patriotic feelings to garner support from Americans, but if truth be told he'd wipe his butt with it as well.....

I do not trust either one of them, and while I liked obamas debate style more than romneys, they both seemed to be saying the same things.....just expressing it in different ways, I wanted more contrast and by the end of the debate I was left feeling like neither one of them has any clue if their grand plans will actually work, but they are gonna keep pounding away, trying to convince us their plans will work, because at this point most Americans are so fed up, it is near impossible to convince many americans of anything any politican says.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What happened to Obama last night is what happens when you take softball questions from the media for four years and hardly ever hold press conferences. At least G.W. Bush regularly held press conferences and had to answer for what he was doing. Still I worry that it seemed he did not want to be president for four more years. Maybe he knows the economy is going to go off the fiscal cliff. You can imagine the blame people are going to level if a Mormon is holding the bag when the dollar collapses.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Which COUNTRY are you referring to? The Pre-Obama USA under Bush? Clinton's USA? You are just one of these folks so anti-Obama it wouldn't matter what he did. You buy the "brilliant" only President for 4 years line? You do know that he is not a dictator, dont you? There is something called CONGRESS that has to be worked through as well.

Don't get my wrong, I love your postings.......I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK WAHHH.......Be a little more specific. and the Kool Aid drinking bits.....please...........but continue spouting such anti-Obama crap, or whatever, as it doesnt really matter who sits in the Oval Office........ and not focusing on real issues, and I am sure your savior will come. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If Romney is elected and his recovery plan does not work out in the first 4 years, he can always blame it on Obama and the press will overlook it, right?....right?
Somehow I think the press will suddenly remember that they are supposed to be journalists and not democrat lapdogs.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Nana2

He sucked 'cause the PTB wants Romney to be the President, 'cause Romney is gonna put the old Bush's staff in power with him. TPTB was very fond of Bush and his staff. As Romney made a couple of mistakes last week, TPTB gave a bad script to Obama so that Romney starts gaining a bit of votes.

Hidden Hand said, "both sides, left and right, are just a front... the real control is from behind, it controls both, and the sides are just actors who laugh with each other when all is over". Quite litterally, a piece of theatre, meant for us, meant to makes us believe that we still have a choice, that democracy isn't dead, that current governments are not autocratic.

I fear for our country. Not because of this, but because your comment has less stars than the OP, when yours is far more sensible.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I think it goes a little deeper.

I think "the emporer has no clothes" has finally hit everyone.

Obama could do no wrong in the Worlds eyes and he offered optimism to the masses. When the ship finally hit port it was empty. No cargo. No substance. Empty.

His lack of enthusiasm is what he conveyed. No speach writer to gloss over his imperfections through a teleprompter.

I think Romney looks like he wants it more. Not saying he's any better, or will be.

Electoral vote is going to decide anyways. Let's see where THOSE marks are before anyone writes off Obama.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They BOTH suck! I'm voting for the guy they were afraid to put in the debate, Gary Johnson.

Something to keep in mind people; Obama actually has a day job and he has a close up understanding of just how hard it is. Who knows what was in his PDB yesterday? The world is falling apart and he takes it seriously.

The people who worked with Romney in Massachusetts said he had a closed door policy and didn't even want to meet with people to discuss things; that after he got the job, he didn't want to do it. This is all about Romney's ego, (was he on Ritalin last night or what?) and his belief that he's the Mormon answer to prophecy. The man is a scary sociopath and I'm appalled that people can't see that.

Obama, on the other hand, promised far more than he has delivered and is drone-killing people as we speak.

One's a war criminal and the other will be if given half a chance.
edit on 4-10-2012 by signalfire because: addendum

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

Yeah except that's true, and Romney saying he wouldn't cut Education
and not privatize the entitlements was the lie. He did so well
because he wasn't bound by the truth. As usual.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

well, a majority of his voting base have been on jerry springer at least once in their lifetime.

what do you expect romney to do. he can't use words with more than two syllables. it reminded me of a master putting his slave in place.

which probably got all the rednecks hooping and hollering and spilling their beer all over their rv's.

no one "won" the debate. if you agreed with obama, then he won the debate. if agree with romney, then he won the debate.

people are going to see what they want to see. obama has so much ammunition on romney is ridiculous.

he just chose not to fire. after all the reactions after the debate, i bet he's going to nail romney to wall and start criticising the ten million gaffs romney has made.

just the fact romney keeps his money in the cayman islands is enough to bury him.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

no one "won" the debate. if you agreed with obama, then he won the debate. if agree with romney, then he won the debate.

people are going to see what they want to see.

That is simply not true. About 50% of the people in my office agree with Obama and are loyal supporters of him, but they all agree that Romney won the debate. The national polls show that almost 70% of people polled believe that Romney won. Even Chris, "Mr Tingle", Matthews will admit that Romney won.

You can agree with Obama but still be intellectually honest enough to admit that Romney was the clear winner.

CNN's polling center has 67% in favor of Romney. www.cnn.com...

Romney 70.07% (9,357 votes)
Obama 29.93% (3,996 votes)
Total Votes: 13,353
www.nj.com...

The numbers speak for themselves.

edit on 10/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: added sources

edit on 10/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

gave a bad script to obama??

I am sure monetary compensation can be arranged for Obama to accept such a script. But how can TPTB be so financially persuasive? Where is TPTB's money? What about, uh... (looks around) There: www.abovetopsecret.com... ?
edit on 4-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

You are flattering me... actually a great guy called Ken Adachi was the first to put up the theory. He would deserve the stars far more than me.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Originally posted by krossfyter
47%!!! I can't believe anyone would defend Rmoney the weathervane, the etch e sketch! Rich people for rich people making other people believe they are for middle class so they can get elected.
edit on 4-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

Typical obama reaction here. Your boy stunk, so this is all you got?

Is it over?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by randomname

people are going to see what they want to see.

That is simply not true. About 50% of the people in my office agree with Obama and are loyal supporters of him, but they all agree that Romney won the debate. The national polls show that almost 70% of people polled believe that Romney won. Even Chris, "Mr Tingle", Matthews will admit that Romney won.

You can agree with Obama but still be intellectually honest enough to admit that Romney was the clear winner.

CNN's polling center has 67% in favor of Romney. www.cnn.com...

Romney 70.07% (9,357 votes)
Obama 29.93% (3,996 votes)
Total Votes: 13,353
www.nj.com...

The numbers speak for themselves.

edit on 10/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: added sources

edit on 10/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: added comment

If you count lying and flip flopping he won.
If you actually hold the debates to a higher standard of truth - he did appallingly badly.

And I hate to say it but a vote for Obama is going to be a vote for Big Bird.
This is a referendum make no mistake. Nov elections will tell if we are center left or center right.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63

Originally posted by joyride0187
I dont like Romney but I understood his plan. Obama never stayed on topic and stumbled over every accusation that Mitt threw at him. The question asked was about Healthcare and he was for the 100th time talking about Education. He doesn't have clue how America is really doing, not a effing clue

“I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” Thomas Jefferson
edit on 4-10-2012 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

That's true. All the education in the world is not going to put people to work if no one is hiring. My friends daughter wants to be a nurse.As it stands now the cost to get her nursing degree is over $50,000. This is crazy.

Wow where does she live? Come here to NC, it cost me $12,000 for my nursing degree, well the VA that I earned, paid for it.....

As far as the debates, after 15 minutes I just couldn't handle any more, went to bed and watched the original Highlander
There can be ONLY ONE!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

We are in Central Florida and the college she applied to was Kaiser University. I've been to NC and love it. I rented a cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains for my 26th wedding anniversary. It was beautiful.
The friends daughter is 18 just out of high school. I hate to see her become a slave to the system and have a student loan that will haunt her for decades.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Man I couldnt care less about what either of these clowns had to say. Instead of parking yourself in front of a tv to watch a puppet show, why dont you spend a little extra time with your kids or pick up that new hobby you put down a few months ago. My point is, don't you realize it's all a bunch of completely fabricated nonsense? Haven't you realized both sides will say what ever they want and not be held accountable later. Better yourself and the world would be a better place. Or just watch tv and lose another hour of your life.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Here's what the problem was, Obama was prepared to attack Romney's plans that he's been spouting this whole campaign. And Romney got up there and changed everything that he's been saying and lied about everything.

Obviously stumping Obama, because he was not prepared for any of that. How can you even begin to defend yourself against a liar? Why even try.

Romney is a liar and a fake, all you Romney supporters are retarded as well. All brainwashed and uneducated to even support him. He is the greater of the two evils, period.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by porschedrifter

Romney is a liar and a fake, all you Romney supporters are retarded as well. All brainwashed and uneducated to even support him. He is the greater of the two evils, period.

Yes, we can tell how intelligent you Obama supporters are by the way you speak!

Do some homework. There's a comparison out there of both Obama's budget plan to compare against Romney's budget plan. Why don't you take a look and see how the CBO says Obama's budget plan is going to add $3.5 Trillion to the deficit, while he's going around telling everyone it's going to reduce the deficit by $3.2 Trillion.

edit on 4-10-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join