It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'll tell you what obama's problem was last night

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There has been a lot of comment this morning on the web and on TV about why obama stunk so bad last night in the debate. Even amongst his own lapdogs, the liberal media. Lots of excuses have been made for him, He was pre-occupied with more important national issues, he was tired, he didnt feel well, etc. And my personal favorite: Romney was hyped up on drugs and obama couldnt keep up with the hyperactivity!.okaaaaayy.....

I think he stunk because he is a narcisistic personality and must be worshipped at all time. During the past 4 years he has come to realize that he really ain't all that! In my 60 years I have NEVER seen somebody calling himself president have SO MUCH pure hatred directed at him. Because he is black, you say??? Blah, blah , blah. I think its because of the constant lies like these www.audacityofhypocrisy.com... and his total hell bent destruction of our country.

Nevertheless, he knows now that people, for the most part hate him! THAT, my friends ,I think is the oNE thing he cant take. That people everywhere see him as a loser and much more.

he looked like a whipped puppy last night. He looked like a spoiled brat getting a spanking. Poor me!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Romney tonight exceeded the expectations set so far by his campaign, while Obama underwhelmed compared to the apparently effectiveness of his campaign overall. If I had 10 points to hand out, I'd give 6.5 to Romney and 3.5 to Obama.

Romney showed mad debating skillz, which no one was expecting. Not even his own campaign.

Obama was on the defensive for most of the evening, and rightly so, given his dismal track record. Romney scored significant points reminding the audience and the president that "you've been President for four years." And the line of the night was Romney pointing out that Obama could have hired two million teachers for the $90 billion largely wasted on green energy subsidies for bankrupt companies and for expensive electric sports cars for rich guys.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
oh yes, great line! However, my personal favorite was when obama told some lie about biz in other country and taxes? Romney said "I have been in biz for 25 years and I dont know WHAT you are talking about." Loved that!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

He sucked 'cause the PTB wants Romney to be the President, 'cause Romney is gonna put the old Bush's staff in power with him. TPTB was very fond of Bush and his staff. As Romney made a couple of mistakes last week, TPTB gave a bad script to Obama so that Romney starts gaining a bit of votes.

Hidden Hand said, "both sides, left and right, are just a front... the real control is from behind, it controls both, and the sides are just actors who laugh with each other when all is over". Quite litterally, a piece of theatre, meant for us, meant to makes us believe that we still have a choice, that democracy isn't dead, that current governments are not autocratic.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Nana2

He sucked 'cause the PTB wants Romney to be the President, 'cause Romney is gonna put the old Bush's staff in power with him. TPTB was very fond of Bush and his staff. As Romney made a couple of mistakes last week, TPTB gave a bad script to Obama so that Romney starts gaining a bit of votes.

Hidden Hand said, "both sides, left and right, are just a front... the real control is from behind, it controls both, and the sides are just actors who laugh with each other when all is over". Quite litterally, a piece of theatre, meant for us, meant to makes us believe that we still have a choice, that democracy isn't dead, that current governments are not autocratic.

gave a bad script to obama?? Huh??? The guy is too stupid to have his own script? I rest my case.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm not fooled by the wide smiles, intense stares, captivating cadences filled with feigned concern, or the dopamine inducing buzz words and phrases. I extend this sentiment to both parties. No one is exempt.

Last night, to me, was basically an old fashioned pissing match. Both opponents trying to out-piss each other. I turned from it right before the closing statements because I knew they would just spew bullcrap.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
47%!!! I can't believe anyone would defend Rmoney the weathervane, the etch e sketch! Rich people for rich people making other people believe they are for middle class so they can get elected.
edit on 4-10-2012 by krossfyter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by krossfyter
47%!!! I can't believe anyone would defend Rmoney the weathervane, the etch e sketch! Rich people for rich people making other people believe they are for middle class so they can get elected.

Typical obama reaction here. Your boy stunk, so this is all you got?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And suddenly he's concerned about our power bills? GIVE ME A BREAK. I promise you a power bill has never crossed M.R.'s mind in his entire life until the past few months. What a scammer.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's not how you start, rather, it's how you finish. There are two more Presidential debates. I bet Obama is saving all the good stuff (Bain, 47% etc.) for the next two debates...that way Mitt cannot adequately defend himself from those jabs. Obama is a polished orator...no way he blew it last night without just cause or reason. He has plenty of arrows in his quiver. That was all Romney had...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2

Typical obama reaction here. Your boy stunk, so this is all you got?

assuming is your error. not my boy. what makes you think im for obama?

this binary party thing is a huge charade.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre

And suddenly he's concerned about our power bills? GIVE ME A BREAK. I promise you a power bill has never crossed M.R.'s mind in his entire life until the past few months. What a scammer.

That was what I was thinking. Sitting around with his rich friends he calls most of us names, almost half of us are worthless "entitlement" freaks that are nothing more than mooches. At the debate, on TV, he suddenly cares for the struggling people. This guy will literally say anything to get people on his side.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

Originally posted by BellaSabre

That was what I was thinking. Sitting around with his rich friends he calls most of us names, almost half of us are worthless "entitlement" freaks that are nothing more than mooches. At the debate, on TV, he suddenly cares for the struggling people. This guy will literally say anything to get people on his side.

exactly. why some people cant see thru him is beyond me. are they this dumb? easily lead? easily influenced? i guess so.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nana2

I watched it, and he didn't "stink"

I don't get what the hell is happening in the USA right now. Obama was giving clear, educated and measured responses, and Romney was basically just repeating the same vague BS he's preached all through his campaign.

He says he'll change Obama care, but not how.
He says he'll change Dodd Frank, but no mention of what he'll change.
He says he'll get people back to work, but doesn't explain how he expects to do that.
He says he'll reduce the deficit, but can't tell people how he'll do it...

Romney was just telling people what they wanted to hear, without any meat on the bones at all. It's great that he intends to change things for the better, but he needs a plan, not just good intentions!

Americans fall for this every time. Whoever looks good and tells them what they want to hear they'll vote for him. Bush did it, Obama did it, and now Romney is doing exactly the same thing.

I don't think it matters which of them is the figurehead of the government when it comes to the major issues of policy (I truly believe that all those decisions are made by a military junta that took over in a silent coup many years ago), but it does matter on many internal and social issues.

Is America really about to elect a corporate businessman who cannot tell them how he plans to make their lives better, just that he promises that he will?

I despair at the ridiculousness of the American people sometimes, I really do.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaptownBrown
It's not how you start, rather, it's how you finish. There are two more Presidential debates. I bet Obama is saving all the good stuff (Bain, 47% etc.) for the next two debates...that way Mitt cannot adequately defend himself from those jabs. Obama is a polished orator...no way he blew it last night without just cause or reason. He has plenty of arrows in his quiver. That was all Romney had...

Uh-huh, dream on.... prob for obama is this: no telelprompter and no lapdog media there to shield him from things he cant explain, therefore nothing will be different in the next debates.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Nana2

I don't get what the hell is happening in the USA right now. Obama was giving clear, educated and measured responses, and Romney was basically just repeating the same vague BS he's preached all through his campaign.

He says he'll get people back to work, but doesn't explain how he expects to do that.

Romney was just telling people what they wanted to hear, without any meat on the bones at all. It's great that he intends to change things for the better, but he needs a plan, not just good intentions!

Americans fall for this every time. Whoever looks good and tells them what they want to hear they'll vote for him. Bush did it, Obama did it, and now Romney is doing exactly the same thing.

I don't think it matters which of them is the figurehead of the government when it comes to the major issues of policy (I truly believe that all those decisions are made by a military junta that took over in a silent coup many years ago), but it does matter on many internal and social issues.

Is America really about to elect a corporate businessman who cannot tell them how he plans to make their lives better, just that he promises that he will?

Romney covered this last nite. obama kept saying "you arent telling us HOW you are going to implement this or that." More than once Romney said , "that is all to be debated within the congress , different plans to be considered as to HOW, etc" He said it over and over again. Not near as damaging as "We have to pass this bill to find out what is in it." And also, did obama ever ONCE tell us how HE was going to improve things. No, just same old "look what I did" rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Uh-huh, dream on.... prob for obama is this: no telelprompter and no lapdog media there to shield him from things he cant explain, therefore nothing will be different in the next debates.

typical binary party believer response? rich people for rich people. goldman sachs is your god.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
reply to post by Nana2

Romney covered this last nite. obama kept saying "you arent telling us HOW you are going to implement this or that." More than once Romney said , "that is all to be debated within the congress , different plans to be considered as to HOW, etc" He said it over and over again. Not near as damaging as "We have to pass this bill to find out what is in it." And also, did obama ever ONCE tell us how HE was going to improve things. No, just same old "look what I did" rhetoric.

goldman sachs rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

typical binary party believer response? rich people for rich people. goldman sachs is your god.

I WISH I was "rich." I am not, but I AM an American who is devestated by the damage done to my country by someone as inept and as sneaky as obama. I want my country back! Will Romney be able to do that? Who knows? But I DO like what he said about taking the power away from the Feds and putting it back into the hands of the states, where it was supposed to be all along.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'll tell y'all what the problem was with both those turds last night.
Neither of them even pretended they were trying to abide by the rules or actually answer any questions put to them.
If they can't follow the rules of something as simply structured as a debate, they're certainly not going to follow the rules (read: constitution) of running the country. They both showed that they feel the rules don't apply to them unless they want them to (Obama: "I think I still had 5 seconds" after totally ignoring the time of any of his responses), and they're going to do whatever they want, regardless.

They showed disrespect and contempt for the whole process, the host, and the listeners.
I expect them to show nothing less for the country they want to run.

I am, as always, apalled.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join