It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oooops, Sorry About That!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Good Evening Everyone,

I'm still somewhat new to this arena, though I have periodically visited ATS over the years. I am looking forward to meeting everyone at some time or another. My name is Bob Teske from Minnesota, I'll be 60 on my next birthday...or as I prefer to think about my age, I will be 18 with 42 years of experience.

I am a Screenwriter, Producer, Director and novelist. I have written several screenplays, a few books here and there, and I am an avid seeker of truth. I explore Myths, Urban Legends, Conspiracy Theories, Ufology and anything "Alien".

Three of my non-fiction works have been puplished over the course of the last six months through CreateSpace.com and can be found on Amazon.com as well as the CreateSpace eStore. One of my books, The Dulce Protocol was mentioned in Kerry Cassidy's Blog over at ProjectCamelot.com. If you get a chance, please feel free to check out Kerry's Blog over at Camelot.

Again, I look forward to eventually striking up a good conversation and friendship with you all in the very near future.

Bob Teske
edit on 3-10-2012 by BobTeske because: Adding a signature block...

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the movie to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome BobTeske

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you. So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BobTeske

Ah, there you are. Well, hi there. I'm a bit into exopolitics (study of aliens interest).
edit on 3-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS BOB and enjoy your stay, very nice introduction and very informative.
I cannot wait to read some of your posts.

Just keep your skin thick and don't let them rile you too much.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BobTeske

Hello Bob! Here's your Welcome to ATS cake....enjoy....

Look forward to meeting you in the forums.....

Des

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Hey, you still have your Database of Cake Photos!

BTW I see you attempted to put a pic in your signature but it doesn't show on my computer. ATS accepts .png and .jpeg formats. I think your pic has the wrong format.
edit on 3-10-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Heh... the name of your post reminded me of this song.

Welcome to crazy-land.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Bob!
See ya around the boards.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Welcome! Writers make interesting posters. We have a debate forum here also you might enjoy. www.abovetopsecret.com... Also a short stories forum; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Enjoy the place!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, looking forward to seeing short stories entries from you in the appropriately named forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, you sound v interesting. Sorry i teased you about your blank OP, see you on the boards.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome Bob! We'll get along j u s t F i n e! Bwahahahaha!

Hey its Halloween!

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Hey its Halloween!

I think you should go back to evil school, everyone knows its Mwahahaha.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Nice to meet you Bob! Welcome!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Originally posted by NightFlight

Hey its Halloween!

I think you should go back to evil school, everyone knows its Mwahahaha.

Sowwy, I have a wisp.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Bob,
from one Minnesotan to another...

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Thank you for the warm welcome. I look forward to checking out all the links that you posted and suggested. I hope my contributions will help to further Deny Ignorance. Thanks again for your warm welcome.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Thank you for your welcome. I think Exopolitics may one day become a viable part of our world as we move closer and closer to full disclosure of this enigmatic arena and as we move closer to actual Open Contact. Again, Thanks for your warm welcome.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Thank you for your warm welcome as well. I just hope that my posts will help to shed more light on an enigma that should have been brought to the public a long time ago. I realize that the-powers-that-be would rather keep us ignorant to what the truth really is, and I have found that it has become a necessity to come out of the shadows and share what I have uncovered, learned, and researched over the course of most of my adult life. As I may or may not have mentioned, I will be 60 on my next birthday, and I can assure you that I have experienced many bazaar moments in those almost 60 years. Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Bob Teske

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
welcome Bob. you sound like a very interesting and talented chap.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join