It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you experience Shadow People?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Yes they usually come with a message. They say, "Time to close your browser Randy. ATS will still be here after you get some sleep ". I usually just give them the old
and wander thru the hall bumping off walls till I find my bed.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

The first time I saw one, we had just moved into our new we house we built.....I was preparing for a Xmas party. But our beloved dog had just died on thanksgiving day. So after all the happiness of moving, just two months later our dog who was also my husbands work partner died at 4years old on thanksgiving morning.

So 3 weeks later, getting ready for the party, I am home alone during a snow storm washing dishes. I look towards the living room and it walks right it front of me, looks at me and disappears. 2 seconds later the glass I am washing cracks and slices my hand open. I have to drive myself to get stitches in the snow storm at 10 o'clock at night. It has been downhill since.

I will try the cleansing and whatever else I can find, thank you.
edit on 3-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by jheherrin

The first time I saw one, we had just moved into our new we house we built.....I was preparing for a Xmas party. But our beloved dog had just died on thanksgiving day. So after all the happiness of moving, just two months later our dog who was also my husbands work partner died at 4years old on thanksgiving morning.

So 3 weeks later, getting ready for the party, I am home alone during a snow storm washing dishes. I look towards the living room and it walks right it front of me, looks at me and disappears. 2 seconds later the glass I am washing cracks and slices my hand open. I have to drive myself to get stitches in the snow storm at 10 o'clock at night. It has been downhill since.

Are u sure it wasn't either the dog or your Husband work partner spirit?

I will try the cleansing and whatever else I can find, thank you.
edit on 3-10-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I suggest you look for the Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell video on youtube that covers shadow people. He had a Mayan man come in and explain what shadow people meant to their people and he also gave an indepth explanation of what a shadow person is and why they were here, etc. It was very informative and fascinating.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
They are weak and will only cause you harm if you are of a fragile state of mind.
Some people will know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I get the feeling they are opportunistic, with my health problems etc....I think that is why they are hanging around.

I just ordered some white sage, going to see if that helps.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I think although I can't prove it's related in anyway that the term everyone has there demons is connected to this phenomena.

Just don't put too much thought into them and you have to realise that they are only about because they feel a measure of success.

edit on 3/10/12 by tombangelta because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Moving out is not an option, is there anyway to get rid of them?

The ones we have are bad and bad things happen whenever we see one.....our lives are getting worse and my health. I just need them gone.

And we don't just see them out of the corner of our eyes but head on....

I would contact the "Dead Files" team, or find out how to contact Amy Allen online. She can tell you if there is a way to get rid of them. Did you watch the videos? I really am concerned about your safety there! Especially with children. Take this seriously, learn all you can from professionals, not people on ATS.
Watch the video, if you haven't already.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I will watch it, thank you very much for the concern.

Thank goodness the girls are 19 and 18 now, but my daughters best friend is nervous whenever he is here because of the presence.

I am thankful to those on ATS that don't think I'm crazy, this is a touchy subject to bring up in the real world!

I will have to look into Dead Files.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
Check out a full info topic here:
en.wikipedia.org...

In short though, Shadow People are those shadowy figures that you notice in your peripheral vision. So they are to the side, and often when you look at them they quickly disappear.

Most people notice these things. In your opinion, is it something paranormal? Like an alternate being? Or is it simply a trick of the eyes / lighting?

I don't know, but I know it is common for many people to notice "shadow people".

It's called lay off the meth and get some sleep bro.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I once experienced 3 young gentlemen in suits cross my path in broad daylight, one of them said to me and my two friends, what's wrong haven't you seen any one dissapeer before? Then in that instant POOF! they were gone,vanished into thin air! Obviously time travellers or teleporters.Definitely one of my top 5 paranormal experiences! My ex-girlfriend i was with nearly fainted in amazement but later denied that it happened,I think her boyfriend conviced her that she just had some kina hallucination.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
I would contact the "Dead Files" team, or find out how to contact Amy Allen online. She can tell you if there is a way to get rid of them. Did you watch the videos? I really am concerned about your safety there! Especially with children. Take this seriously, learn all you can from professionals, not people on ATS.

Believe it or not, there are people on ATS who do have some in-depth knowledge on the subject. Paranoramal TV shows are sensationalized horse#, and I doubt Amy Allen knows much more about 'shadow people' than anyone else who has studied the subject. I gave some good advice, likely very similiar advice she would get from any psychic/medium, concerning cleansings/banishments. Dismissing people out of hand is rather ignorant.
edit on 3-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think that the way people perceive spirits has more to do with their own "perceptions". People report seeing all manner of phenomenon from "so real I thought it was a person" to just being aware of an unseen presence. In between there are lights, orbs, mists, shadows, flashes, feelings, etc.

This is hard to quantify, its just my own idea. The more open we are to any kind of paranormal experience, the more likely we are experience it. By open I don't mean wishing or desiring to see one. I mean that if we credit life with having a spiritual side, then it is that much easier for spirits to manifest for you. There is less denial or blockage to the experience. This the spirits know and choose those people to show for. Others who think they are only hallucinating or "need some sleep" are a waste of the spirit energy. So why bother?

The level of acceptance in ones mind contributes to the kind of "sighting" one will have. It may be a mere shadow, it may be a vision. I have had a number so I speak from experience. I don't claim to have any special ability or understand the mechanics of it. These things happen for me at random outside my control. I guess it depends on your bent in life. Where you are "at".
edit on 3-10-2012 by intrptr because: whoops...

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ahh about time I found this thread! I've mentioned before in one of my posts that I've been visited by a Shadow Man on numerous occasions, but what is different about it is he seems to have a light shining in back of him...enough that I can see some of his hair color and skin/clothes, but the rest of him is just dark and obscured.

Great OP!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheToastmanCometh

I've been visited by a Shadow Man on numerous occasions, but what is different about it is he seems to have a light shining in back of him...

If I may, what color is the light?

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I think I'd be willing to be taken by the shadows, or abducted by aliens as long as I could be a part of them. For ex: I'd sacrifice every aspect of Earth to be an alien or with them as an equal.
I'd sacrifice ATS to be a ghost.

Just saying...perhaps these shadows are actually great people!

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I think many "shadow people" that people see are in fact floaters in their eyes causing shapes to appear I'm their peripheral vision.

But I most absolutely believe there are real occurances. Through out my teens and early twenties I would see a shadow figure dart through my vision. And each time within a few days someone close died.
Of course it scared the heck out of me, thinking these things were the causing of deaths.
But now I think they were just warning spirits. I haven't seen any in some years.

If you feel threatened in your own home. Try not to be afraid. Tell it to leave, it is not welcome. Use the force of your anger to protect your kids to help push it out. Declare it is YOUR home.
edit on 4-10-2012 by chaoticborders because: kindle autospell messing up post

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

Believe it or not, there are people on ATS who do have some in-depth knowledge on the subject. Paranoramal TV shows are sensationalized horse#, and I doubt Amy Allen knows much more about 'shadow people' than anyone else who has studied the subject. I gave some good advice, likely very similiar advice she would get from any psychic/medium, concerning cleansings/banishments. Dismissing people out of hand is rather ignorant.
edit on 3-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

I apologize to you, jheherrin. I didn't go back to read the thread. I must have missed your post.
I certainly didn't mean to step on anyone's toes here.

I listened to an interview with Amy Allen on Parnormal Review Radio just last week, and I can tell you she knows what she is talking about. She is one of the "real deal's" on t.v. IMO. Yes, there are some psychics/mediums on t.v. that are full "horse#", but she isn't one of them. Here is a link to the show, if anyone would like to hear it:
www.blogtalkradio.com...
Peace!

edit on 10/4/2012 by sled735 because: Add link

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I seem to experience a lot of shadow people on sunny days

But seriously, I have seen quite a few things out of the corner of my eye, but when I look in that direction nothing is there. It's fine when I'm at work or among friends, but really creepy when it happens when I'm home alone.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Moving out is not an option, is there anyway to get rid of them?

The ones we have are bad and bad things happen whenever we see one.....our lives are getting worse and my health. I just need them gone.

And we don't just see them out of the corner of our eyes but head on....

I want to apologize to ANY person on here that took my above remark personally. I didn't mean that there is no one on here that can offer solid advice. I have given advice MANY times in my thread, and others.
It is just in this particular case that I felt she needed professional advice.
And I was wrong..... there are many people here who are "professional" simply because they have experienced it, or done years of research on a topic. That's the best "pro" I know of. But then you have others who come on saying something when they don't have a clue what they're talking about. That's all I meant in the post when I said she needed professional advice.
I would delete the post if I could, but my four hours of editing has expired.
Peace to all.

edit on 10/4/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 10/4/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join