Do you experience Shadow People?

page: 2
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

I looked up the video... this is exactly the type of shadows I was seeing... wispy, small shadows darting around.




I would note that I saw this episode of GA before I started experiencing this on my own.

The shadow in the video you posted looks much darker, like it is a more substantial thing, and bigger, than the shadows I would see. If they are spirits, I have no idea why they would have started appearing, or went away, as I stated earlier. Sometimes I try gazing for them now, but I see absolutely nothing.

It could be something going on with my eyes, but if it was, it was quite odd and not something I've heard about before. Floaters are a lot different (they look like falling stars/meteorites.... not shadows). As I said, they most startled me when I would forget all about them and my mind was on something entirely else. Like others, I would see them in my peripheral vision, but unlike most I've heard, I would also see them very close at times directly in line of vision. I never saw them in bright/day light. Only at night with some faint light from the nightlight or ambient light from another room.

I will say this, whatever the phenomena is/was, it looked very real to me many, many times, and if I wasn't so sceptical I would go out on a limb and state that what I was seeing was something real, in the room, darting about. The occasion that something quickly went by the light was an eye-opener as it made me question whether it was something wrong with my eyes. I will also note that I never saw one change direction. They would dart straightly. I wouldn't say that it seemed to have intelligence, but it did give the impression of ... well, like a mouse darting for cover.




posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I remember once at work, one of my work mates seen one of those shadow people, he was really freaked out and scared. That night i would tease him about him seeing a ghost..and freak him out whenever i could.

Few days later, i seen exactly what he saw! I was friken shocked! It was a huge Woahhhh WTFFFFF moment for me.

Next time i saw him i apologized for the way i was teasing him lol



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Seeing as how this has also been posted recently, believe its very relevant!

flyers

It matters more to know who you are friend~

∞LOVE∞

mayallsoulsbefree~



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy
 


I love it when skeptics finally realize there IS more to the story than they realize!


Not so funny when it happens to you, is it?
I'm glad we have another "believer" among us.
edit on 10/2/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by awake1234
 
Thanks (I think). It is an odd synchronicity for me, as the last several days I have been studying mind/spiritual parasites, but I had not come across the Castanado readings. Now, I have to wonder if I'm not being eaten by these things.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 

I've had terrifying experiences with these shadow people and even believe they came to me in my dreams at times. Never good though. I would start to fall asleep, and right before I was actually out, I would realize I couldn't move a muscle, but I wasn't asleep. It's called sleep paralysis, scientifically, but then I would always see a shadowy figure, usually a man with a hat on. He would always be standing/floating and just staring at me. I would fight as hard as possible to fight the paralysis and finally get out of it, just to move was impossible. But at the same time it's like I am not in my body but still seeing the room. I always got out of it, and when I would I would check the house. Then as soon as I lay down I would fall right into paralysis and see him again. The other thing is, I am usually on a couch with a light on at this point because I would FEEL something in my room with me if I was in a dark bedroom trying to sleep. Then when I would have the lights on I would see his shadow. When I was in a room, I would still fall into the paralysis, but sometimes I would feel a weight on my chest. In one dream, I was looking at my face in the mirror and then all of a sudden a DEMON (or so I thought) popped up in the mirror and slammed my head into the mirror. I immediately awoke to find my face throbbing in pain. I've been hit in the head/body in my sleep and woke up in pain several times. I don't truly know what it is, but it has always terrified me. Since I've been pregnant, twice, losing my first son at 5months and now my second is 1.5 yrs old, I haven't felt this sensation. I hope it's not something that moves on to children because I don't want my son to experience this. He looks up in corners and just the other day he rolled his eyes into his head, I don't know who taught him this. But its creepy. I feel as if, since Im a mother this won't happen to me again.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveThruLove
 


Sleep paralysis is common from what I hear. 2 of the guys I live with have I t and experience nightmares like you as well. They say its like bad dreams still happen, but their eyes are open and the dreams like transfer into reality...and obviously they can't move.
They were scared at first but I know one of them tries to embrace it and realize its not real. Though it may be very real for you.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 


i have seen shadow people all of my life, i don't know if they are good bad or even real but i still see them



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Shadow people is just a name it's given by a spirit who is seen in a shadow form. it doesn't mean is a special kind of being that want to hunt humanity, burn us all and are of demonic origin.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha
 
Source? I've seen a lot of ideas and theories about shadow people, but I have my doubts that anyone knows for certain what they are.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by Frocharocha
 
Source? I've seen a lot of ideas and theories about shadow people, but I have my doubts that anyone knows for certain what they are.



Well. You know already by ghost cases that some people see shadows. That' already a shadow people type.

Now, people refer the Shadow people as; "Shadow figures with red eyes". This indicates that's probably an evil being. There's an specific legend of Alcatraz, a prisoner was put at the Solitary confinement for an unknown reason. Some hours later he started to scream to the guard that a shadow figure with red eyes was on his cell. He begged the guard to release him. Next morning, the prisoner was found dead.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha
 
So, red eyes, must be evil. No red eyes, benevolent peaceful spirits.

Ok.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveThruLove
reply to post by Ghostx
 

I've had terrifying experiences with these shadow people and even believe they came to me in my dreams at times. Never good though. I would start to fall asleep, and right before I was actually out, I would realize I couldn't move a muscle, but I wasn't asleep. It's called sleep paralysis, scientifically, but then I would always see a shadowy figure, usually a man with a hat on. He would always be standing/floating and just staring at me. I would fight as hard as possible to fight the paralysis and finally get out of it, just to move was impossible. But at the same time it's like I am not in my body but still seeing the room. I always got out of it, and when I would I would check the house. Then as soon as I lay down I would fall right into paralysis and see him again. The other thing is, I am usually on a couch with a light on at this point because I would FEEL something in my room with me if I was in a dark bedroom trying to sleep. Then when I would have the lights on I would see his shadow. When I was in a room, I would still fall into the paralysis, but sometimes I would feel a weight on my chest. In one dream, I was looking at my face in the mirror and then all of a sudden a DEMON (or so I thought) popped up in the mirror and slammed my head into the mirror. I immediately awoke to find my face throbbing in pain. I've been hit in the head/body in my sleep and woke up in pain several times. I don't truly know what it is, but it has always terrified me. Since I've been pregnant, twice, losing my first son at 5months and now my second is 1.5 yrs old, I haven't felt this sensation. I hope it's not something that moves on to children because I don't want my son to experience this. He looks up in corners and just the other day he rolled his eyes into his head, I don't know who taught him this. But its creepy. I feel as if, since Im a mother this won't happen to me again.


Did you watch the video I posted earlier in the thread? It is VERY IMPORTANT for people who see these shadow people to learn how these things can affect you. Please watch the video.... for your own sake! It may be time to move out!



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin
reply to post by Frocharocha
 
So, red eyes, must be evil. No red eyes, benevolent peaceful spirits.

Ok.



I didn't say that. People believe that red eyes are synonymous of evil. I personally, not that much.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Ghostx
 


I have been told that the so called (shadow people) are demons in their spirit form.

I think this may be true.


If you can see demons, you can see angels. Not all spirits are of demon origin.



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frocharocha
 
Then I'm not sure what you meant. You spoke as if you know for a fact that 'shadow people' are benevolent, peaceful spirits and I asked for a source that you could show me that would back up your claim.

edit on 3-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-10-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I've had a number of paranormal and UFO experiences. Two stick out far above the others. One involving a shadow person and one UFO experience which ended with me being interviewed by MUFON multiple times and was was scary enough it left my girlfriend in tears, but that's for another thread.

As a kid in NY, my brother and I shared a room. One night while we had a babysitter over while my parents were out, we went to sleep around 9 or 10pm. A little after going to sleep my brother and I both awoke as there was a shadow right outside our bedroom which altered the light coming into the room from the street light, just as if you're in a room with the lights off, light is coming in from another room and someone walks by the light.

Well, we woke up startled and noticed a shadow which clearly looked like a man in a top hat leaning into our bedroom through the window, even though the window was closed. The outline of the man was clearly visible, a tall man wearing a top hat, yet we couldn't make anything out beyond his shadow. We seriously thought it was a guy who was going to try to break into our house, yelled for the babysitter, she came, at that point he has disappeared, we called the cops and they showed up. They searched the house while we went to our neighbors and waited until our parents came home.

My brother and I have talked about this since, later in life when we were older, and we're both damn certain it was not a guy looking to break into our house, which as kids we nervously thought. But even back then we weren't sure what it was and the fact that this shadow leaned into our bedroom and appeared to look at us, more than once, through a closed and locked window during a NY winter just was not something a human can do, but as kids I think we just wanted to ignore that. The other factor here was that our bedroom was on the second floor, and to get to that window you had to get on top of the roof of a single room my parents had added to the house. The roof was about 15 feet off the ground and there was no apparent way to climb up to the roof, so if it was a man a ladder would had to have been used. Yet we heard nothing, did not see any ladder, looked out the window and down the driveway which the street light lit up as soon as the babysitter came into the room and the guy had disappeared, yet as soon as he had backed away from the window there was literally no sign of him at all. No ladder, no man, not a single peep. If the guy had brought a ladder and used it we clearly would have heard something.

I still get goosebumps thinking about it. It's more than 20 years later but I vividly remember it as if it was yesterday. That's the odd thing about paranormal experiences, in that years later I remember them as if it happened yesterday, while other memories fade.

But make no mistake, my brother and I both saw a man with a top hat alter the light in our room, watch from outside the window while we watched him, then saw him lean in our closed window multiple times to take a better look at us, looking straight at both of us, and then disappear without a peep.
edit on 3-10-2012 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
I've had a number of paranormal and UFO experiences. Two stick out far above the others. One involving a shadow person and one UFO experience which ended with me being interviewed by MUFON multiple times and was was scary enough it left my girlfriend in tears, but that's for another thread.


I've had paranormal experiences and seen UFOs all my life too. I would love to hear your UFO experiences in my thread, and anything else you may want to share about any type of paranormal experiences.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Moving out is not an option, is there anyway to get rid of them?

The ones we have are bad and bad things happen whenever we see one.....our lives are getting worse and my health. I just need them gone.

And we don't just see them out of the corner of our eyes but head on....



posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 
As I suggested in another thread, the fear and paranoia itself may be what's keeping them/it/whatever around. Yes, you may possibly be keeping whatever they are around! You may even be creating it yourself! Try changing your attitude, use a sage cleansing (google), visualize some light around you and your dwelling with some prayers/mantras (google)...etc. There is plenty of stuff about cleansings and banishings online, and for myself, I am pretty adamant that you don't need a priest or an exorcist, as I've been experimenting with this stuff for some time and I've never had any mental health issues or 'bad feelings' in my home and 'work' space. I believe most of this 'bad' stuff arises from our own fears and superstitions that gets manifested in our subconscious.





new topics
top topics
 
10
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join