It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Solomon seemed to be one of those pompous pseudo-intellectuals who think that they can write convoluted high sounding garbage around hackneyed concepts many of which are patently wrong and then have the whole world agog over how brillant they are. I stay with my original estimation of his work, the consultants creed, "If you can not dazzle them with brillance, then baffle them with bulls**t." The problem is that Solomon is a "legend in his own mind".

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by jagdflieger]

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Ahh solomon, it seems you'll be departing again, you have nothing to fear for...if i can find out your address then so can "they".

You have nothing to be pompous about either, you're a sub-standard author who cannot even debate his points with someone who decided to give him a chance even though just about everyone was dissing you, you've had your chance and you've blown it, good riddance to you.

Oh, and as a side note, if anything happens to ATS in the near future, consider yourself reported to the FBI under the child sex allegations, and yes, i know blackmail is a felony, but i wont be in Tenn. State Pen with a large man named bubba

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
one member the board is happy to see leave

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Why of all things are we haveing a going away party for this guy? From what I've seen from my catch up reading, I'm suprized. Yall know he is going to come back, they always do. Who knows he may be here right know useing a infiltrator SN....WooOOoo

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Who knows he may be here right know useing a infiltrator SN....WooOOoo

He could be you as well

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Oh crap! I didn't think of that. Man now I have to decontaminate my self!

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Oh crap! I didn't think of that. Man now I have to decontaminate my self!

Yes, you should be crying.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
One of those people who can brighten up a whole room...just by leaving it.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
solomon is like Alester Crowley a PHONEY!!!
any ways i would not be surprised if he writes a book about the ATS community

[Edited on 9-5-2003 by MorbidAngel2010]

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Yours truly did some checking on Solomon's publisher which is iUniverse. Remember Vanity Press? That used to be a company (maybe still is) that would advertise in magazines, "We will publish your book". Well you had to pay them and they would publish almost anything. Well iUniverse seems to be an on-line version of Vanity Press, you pay them, they don't pay you. So anybody with enough money can cobble together something and send it to these people and have it published. To me you can't call yourself an author until someone is willing to pay you to publish your book.

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
bon voyage solomon.............

P.S. don't lie its bad

posted on May, 7 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
well i guess since you invented aids you probably invented the war in Africa....tsk tsk tsk.....making bad things even worse.
I pity the people who are aflicted by your foolishness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join