It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dirt devil attacks Christ collectors plate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So times being what they are we had a huge yard sale this past weekend. Our very good friends another couple from across the valley joined us and it was quite large. They have connections to various thrift shops and they deal in the new shoe business so we had tons of items and lots of fun.

Many items we sat up on display in the drive way of our home here in Apple Valley Ca. included some collectors plates. John Wayne, Shirley Temple, many stars and some politicians and one of Jesus Christ. Just as this one very odd looking couple arrived got out of their car and were coming up the approach of the driveway. A gigantic dirt devil formed out of no where took only the Christ plate and smashed it on the drive way in front of them..

I immediatly discerned the omen like happening and announced, " A dirt devil just destroyed our Jesus plate ". To my astonishment the couple a man and woman. The woman said, Well that's a good thing with her partner grinning and agreeing, they turned around and left. Without looking at anytthing. Now I have only a question for you ATS concerning this odd happening at our otherwise more than successful yardsale.

WTF?

edit on 1-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth....

Just sayin...

edit on 1-10-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I sense voodoo magic.

That, or a jedi was playing tricks on you.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by randyvs

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth....

Just sayin...

edit on 1-10-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Where for hence comest thou !

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
LMAO.. yup, they came just to summon a dirt devil that would smash your plate! WTF indeed..maybe it broke so that these heathens wouldn't darken your driveway?! LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In what ways did they look odd?

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I agree with the member who said it was some sort of voodoo or jedi.

On a side note, I have a Great Aunt who collects those collector plates, she has so many of them it's unreal but most of them are Elvis ones lol

Glad the yard-sale went well otherwise.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Pffftttt

Satan regularly parks in my driveway and smashes collector’s plates, no…. wait….. That’s my wife

Mickierocksman

edit on 2/10/2012 by Mickierocksman because: JUST JOKES..... I REALLY LOVE MY WIFE SHE IS WONDERFUL (HI HONEY!)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It seems you and Mr. W need to sort things out...

A little understanding goes a long way.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think you mean "dust devil"... A Dirt Devil is a vacuum cleaner.

I'm picturing a vacuum cleaner materializing and sucking your plate until it crashed to the ground.

Very strange, in any case...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

I'm picturing a vacuum cleaner materializing and sucking your plate until it crashed to the ground.

I found the story much more entertaining imagining a Dirt Devil appearing out of nowhere and smashing a Jesus plate, then sucking up the remains.

An amusing story nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

That's just a fantastic reply. LMAO
My side is splitting.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by trollz
In what ways did they look odd?

They were an older couple sloppy dressed, my wife says a cross between farmers and bikers. The man had long gray hair sunken eyes and a very thin head. The woman had these yellow teeth jet black hair and well, grungie jeans. I wouldn't have thought to much about their looks really accept for what happened really made these things stand out. Just really odd.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Now if you think about it Ben, they might have named the vacuum after what people call dirt devils. That's what I always thought. Anyway I enjoyed your reply.

I agree dust devil is more clear.

edit on 2-10-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The Wizard failed his skill roll to control his spell.

new topics

top topics

join