It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend died (without revival) in 2011. He's alive today in 2012.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
double post stupid laptop timed out

edit on 1-10-2012 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't know reality is getting stranger everyday. If my step sister ever becomes alive again then I am committing myself.
But really I wonder sometimes how stable time/reality/the physical world is?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

All I know is that the therapists would not lie and Greg's family is so scared of him dying tht they wouldn't pretend he is dead either. An actual funeral was set up! There were rest in peace groups for him! Why won't his family, our therapists, his friends respond? Why are the key messengers and participants in Greg's life suddenly saying he never died (at least the ones that have responded)????

It does not make sense! I'm going crazy. I cannot explain reality shifting without being called insane! For hells sake, the people I were with laughed at the thought that Freemasonry actually holds weight in the worlds issues. Alien, 9/11, and other conspiracies are brought up as lunacy by my surrounding friends!

All I have is ATS, in a world where I have odd, abnormal abilities and have witnessed a complete time/reality shift!
I feel insane. But I know I can't dismiss the truths!

I can't think of any other reality shifts. Ill continue researching. Furthermore, besides his Facebook page he has no other Internet presence other than whitepages or whatever that address info site is called!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I can understand your frustration, but if you really want to crack this mystery, do not get fixated on the "reality shift" explanation. It will prevent you from actively seeking and perceiving other possible explanations, however odd and far-fetched they may be.

You have here material for a fabulous mystery novel.
Mystery novels are usually far more satisfying and interesting than science fiction.
That's because a really good mystery reveals a lot about the human psyche.
Reality can be FAR stranger than fiction.

It'd be interesting to see what transpires.

edit on 1-10-2012 by Vanitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Sounds like you were lied to , to keep you away from drugs.
Maybe they thought you would just accept the news and move on, instead of trying to contact his parents. When they realized you were, it was too late for them to admit it was just a ploy.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

Schrödinger's cat

It was YOU who brought him back to life by generating another timeline in your prayers and meditions, because he otherwise resided, relative to you, in the domain of an unknown, or at least that's the way you treated it, as if it could be reversed, and so it was!

Two timelines, an unknown unknown, Greg dead, Greg alive?

If not that, then it was simple human error somewhere down the line, and yet all the letters and formal channels. I know, the family were concerned that he had died, and pronounced him as such, without full information. Then, when they realized he wasn't dead but was alive, were too embarassed at having made the mistake, and for Greg they didn't want to send him the signal that they've given up all hope and were prepared to just write him off, but then he pops back up again, inconveniently, so they run with that story and some family egg on their face they would rather avoid having to deal with by acknowledging the error..

Check with Greg and find out what really happened, then you'll know.

Or maybe good things are better just left alone...

Because if it's the Schrödinger's cat hypothesis, we don't want to open the box unless Greg is alive!

To Greg. Love live Greg, cheers! hurrah!

edit on 1-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I dont' get it? I know the story might be interesting. But why don't you just call him obviously and ask him what happened? Like how the heck are we suppose to know what happened to him???

Mistaken identity? It was another greg they were tlaking about? It's a different greg on facebook? It's a friend or relative now running gregs old facebook account? I dont know!! Just callhim up!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I was already sober. I had been sober for months when the news reached me. My main problem was alcohol, his main problem was DXM. Addictions are similar, but my sobriety is based on self improvement, not fear, external desires, or seeing someone else die.
They had full information. A full tox report, body, and police report.
I appreciate your layout of facts but the parents lying or being mistaken can truly be thrown out of the list of possibilities.

Besides time slips reality shifts etc, there is the alternate timeline possibility.i did pray for him to be alive again quite often- before other friends and even family!
It's quite possible.
Something more likely than the family lying is a clone of him to perhaps play a role in my life- see my Monarch/MKULTRA thread to read about my numerous incidents and "abilities"

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Yes call him ASAP, and confirm his reality please and thank you.

Let him be in our prayers in the interim while Greg resides in perpetual indeterminacy! Oh no!

Call him, send him an email, something but by God you have to get in touch with him and sort this thing out, at least while you're still around!

It's too mysterious not to go to any lengths to confirm, the poster above is right. Call him!

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

He was dead. His Facebook thus was not in use. His statuses after he miracurously became alive are about getting drunk. Not run by family. I don't know his number, address etc because his unused Facebook during dead time is not on my friends list.
His family will not respond.
His friends talk about seeing him and hanging with him, even living with him recently! Yet they can't give me a phone and all seem to be unwilling to provide any useful information.
I would call if I could. I am trying everything on my own end but all attempts at getting a significant lead are failing :/
My best bet is to have my mom type up her conversations regarding Greg's death.
Also, I doubt "Greg __" is the name (his last name is very uncommon) of others living in a town in Missouri, attending the same high school, that look identical to the Greg I know.

The only latest lead is that he may be in prison now (committed far after "death").

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Greg was probably a actor, Google to find similar events at said rehabilitation center.

There is a lot of reasons why this has happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostx
The only latest lead is that he may be in prison now (committed far after "death").

Poor Greg, guy can't seem to keep it together he's either dead or in prison, and likes to drink alot. Be nice to know how he came back from the dead. Do you have any close friends that are also friends with him, and are you in touch with them. Maybe it's some sort of Facebook scam of some sort..

Edit to add: This thread is utterly fascinating S&F

You're not having us on are you..ie: making this whole thing up as a troll thread?

No, I didn't think so anyway.

Regards,

NAM

edit on 2-10-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Ever heard of the Harmonic convergance?
We are living in the time of the timelines converging. Started in 1987.

I am observing changes everday, most people don't notice.

Remote viewers have seen two timelines at the end of 2012, one is like the movie 2012 and the other is much better.
People will be going to the timeline of their choice-via their choices in life-those who want to destroy the Earth will get what they want.

So this doesn't surprise me at all. Totally believable.

This has happened before in the Cosmic Wars written of by JP Farrell and other books by Thomas Horn. Ezekial wrote about the dust being put back together to make living people-this is what it would have looked like if time was reversed from a neutron bomb or sonic vibration device.

Russians say that CERN is a time travel device, so is it so unbelievable?

(BTW I am not stalking you, it's just that you ask the questions I asked a few years ago, found some answers and I like helping people.)

I had the same thing happen, friend dies, go to funeral, friend shows up ALIVE, but no one rembers the funeral etc, except me and one other friend.....posted about it in my timeshifters thread, got mocked and mocked and mocked...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
The things that we experience and others do not are often disregarded as lunacy.
This is not a troll. It is now said by a second friend of his that he is in fact in prison.
I am now working to find a prison name or prisoner number. Whatever his arrest was for, it's not in the papers and his sentence has been months long now. Felony most likely. Still not sure though.

I doubt he was an actor. It's possible though. His immaturity at times, and conflict provoking actions could be a good test for the group. However, he constantly was consequenced, he frequently did inappropriate things, and simply did not show any signs of trying to gather information that fellow clients hid from therapists. He never attempted to influence us to do wrong things.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
well there you go he was their example of someone off the rails, his a actor.

Ever been to live show where there are actors in the crowd.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by amraks
well there you go he was their example of someone off the rails, his a actor.

Ever been to live show where there are actors in the crowd.

I just don't think so. Not only is that ethically wrong; it is means for a lawsuit regarding manipulation with intentions to instill fear and strong emotional response that had the potential to lead to negative events, illegal activity, and possibly dearh(s).

If it was an actor I will get the place shutdown. For sure.
The lawsuit comment above may not be possible, but I can assure you that someone in the law community would take notice without a doubt.
Faking a death to influence kids to be sober? No. That death made a lot of people very sad.
Hire an actor to live in the woods for around 10 weeks, and act bad to disrupt productivity and provoke other clients?
Doesn't seem worth it when the consequences include loss of license, ruined reputation and a defunct business.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx

I'm not sure just try google and find people that have been to that center before.

See if you can find similar stories of people dying after being in that place.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Ever heard of the Harmonic convergance?
We are living in the time of the timelines converging. Started in 1987.

I am observing changes everday, most people don't notice.

Remote viewers have seen two timelines at the end of 2012, one is like the movie 2012 and the other is much better.
People will be going to the timeline of their choice-via their choices in life-those who want to destroy the Earth will get what they want.

So this doesn't surprise me at all. Totally believable.

This has happened before in the Cosmic Wars written of by JP Farrell and other books by Thomas Horn. Ezekial wrote about the dust being put back together to make living people-this is what it would have looked like if time was reversed from a neutron bomb or sonic vibration device.

Russians say that CERN is a time travel device, so is it so unbelievable?

(BTW I am not stalking you, it's just that you ask the questions I asked a few years ago, found some answers and I like helping people.)

I had the same thing happen, friend dies, go to funeral, friend shows up ALIVE, but no one rembers the funeral etc, except me and one other friend.....posted about it in my timeshifters thread, got mocked and mocked and mocked...

Melissamouse, you got mocked and mocked and mocked because you stated that certain things that had changed were noticeable in the rest of our reality as well, and in turn, could be proven; such as songs changing or remembering a song that never existed. I asked you for lyrics of such songs months ago and you did not answer - you walked away with out responding to my request at all, leaving me with a bad impression of you.

As far as the OP is concerned, I do think these things could be possible. Reaching your old friend must be a priority though, to get to the bottom of your dilemma. Either his family lied, or something genuinely odd took place. Keep trying. Don't give up.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Going off of what Rubicant13 said about this-
He is completely right. Our topic is similar, but the details are very difference. I have experienced something personally that can't be explained or related to specifically by others. Therefor it is interesting (not saying your thread isn't). While people may not believe my story, I have provided details that can't really be checked up on. While this may cause people to not believe me even more, it causes their interest to spike. They cannot simply go to Google to find a reason why my case may be flawed or a complete lie. I am not saying your case is made up, but there are "facts" on everything. If I want to support a cause, I have facts to do that. If I want to debunk a cause, I also have facts to do that.
That is why it may be easier for people to hate on your thread. Keep your thread up and disregard the people that are not open to your story / thoughts. They are important so you can strengthen your research into the matter, but never important enough to stop you researching overall.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Yes, but only proven to the OTHER people who switched over too, like the whole Nelson Mandella and Australia moving thing.... thats why we drew maps of the way we remembered it from before and did multiple choice, to see how many others remember it the original way(for us) allways the same for the rest etc.

The people origionaly from this timeline would see NO difference in maps or past events, songs etc, any others who switched over saw all of the SAME differences....

Anyhoo, I am done with trying to explain it to people who have no intention of even TRYING to comprehend what I am saying.

PS-I POSTED a video of the song I had never seen before, and I would have to go through hundreds of posts in the "something changed, timeline" thread, for you, when you can do it yourself...

Also, I am a mom, sometimes I get distracted with non internet life for long periods of time...

edit on 2-10-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join