My friend died (without revival) in 2011. He's alive today in 2012.

page: 1
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This story is very odd and may not be taken as the truth. However, I can tell you that I will provide as much information as I can, lay out possibilities, and answer any questions. I am also not a liar. If I wanted to "fit in" or make a cool story, I would not be at ATS. I'd be at an online fiction writing forum. This is all written with facts and truths as a focus.

The story from the beginning to end:
> I attended rehab (wilderness therapy in Utah at a place called Second Nature) when I was a senior in high school. This was the year 2010.

> I met a guy named Greg who came in a couple days before me.

> While at wilderness it was deemed that Greg had a serious problem with 'DXM' which is a chemical commonly found in cough medicines.

> After leaving wilderness I attended a boarding school in Idaho. Greg's family could not afford another rehab program so he went home.

> A little bit after I entered the boarding school, a therapist from the wilderness program visited me and some of the other kids who went from the same wilderness to the boarding school. He told us that while most other kids were doing well, Greg had left home.

> A few months later in March or so (2011) a kid from my wilderness group came to my boarding school in Idaho. He had gotten to Second Nature (group 4) the day after I left. I never met him, but he met Greg (Greg stayed longer than me, even though he had begun his treatment before me). Unfortunately, after a long discussion he told me, and a few others, that Greg had unfortunately died of a drug overdose a couple weeks after treatment. This news had been delivered to him (the kid who came a day after I left) from the multiple therapist involved in Second Nature group 4.

> This saddened me and others and we wrote letters to Greg's family. We sent them various ways, but I sent mine to my old wilderness therapist (not the one who visited). The therapist said he was very sorry about Greg, and he also apologized that he had not told me, or my friends and that it is unfortunate that the message had to come from a kid. (This apology / my letter all went from My hands > Postal Office > My home/parents > Therapist > Greg's family). No response ever came back from Greg's family due to their grief.

> After the boarding school I was at home and I spoke with some of the kids from my wilderness that were there after I left, and were also there for the news about Greg's overdose + death.

> In 2012, a few weeks ago, I was on Facebook on Greg's profile. I noticed that his profile had activity; he liked pages, added new friends, posted on walls, posted statuses etc. I thought this was odd as the dates showed statuses/posts/etc AFTER his death in early 2011.

> I decided to make some calls and send some messages. After speaking with about 5 of his friends, it was confirmed that Greg is alive. Contact with him (in person) has been recorded being as recent as a couple weeks ago, to a few months ago. He is definitely alive.

> His parents never responded to emails/messages/calls. However, with a lengthy look at their profiles I found that not ONE status is posted about his death. There are some statuses about him leaving the home, but that is it. He is mentioned in a status (that heavily implies he is alive) as recent as this past month.

As you can see he is definitely alive.
So why would a group of people be told he had died?
The news came from:
-Two separate therapists
-About 6 different kids from my wilderness program
-The parents of my friends (from wilderness program) as well as my own

Is it possible that a lie was constructed? Did the therapists lie to us about his death for some unknown reason? Did he fake his own death? - But why would his family go along with it?
The whole scenario is mysterious and wild.
Anyways, with a memorial tattoo on my leg, I am glad that he is alive and I have a stupid tattoo instead of a meaningful tattoo with him dead.

---
I prayed all the time that he could be brought back to life. Meditated on it. Cried about it. Drank to the loss. It was very upsetting. And now that he is back and alive the only people that ever admit to knowing he was dead are:
-The people from the wilderness group (the kids)
-Any people the wilderness group kids told

Nobody else outside of the wilderness group and people they told knew about his "death" or anything. It's like he has been alive all this time, but a few amount of people were told by many that he had died.
Help me out ATS.

edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)
edit on 30-9-2012 by Ghostx because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A rumor got started about the death, it spread, the family didn't know how to deal with receiving condolence messages about a living relative and simply ignored them out of hand.

Makes sense to me.

~Heff



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

A rumor got started about the death, it spread, the family didn't know how to deal with receiving condolence messages about a living relative and simply ignored them out of hand.

Makes sense to me.

~Heff

Sorry, I forgot to include this...
The therapists from the wilderness group were told about his death BY his parents/family. They were the only people they could legally contact / admit he knew Greg to (besides kids in the wilderness group that were there with Greg / in same group that Greg was in even after he left)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 


Maybe the parents had some sort of issue with the folks at that particular facility and made up the story to mislead the camp folks.

Maybe they'd chosen a facility they preferred and felt awkward about saying so.
Maybe the guy told the camp staff family secrets that would be embarrassing.
Maybe the family owed money to that facility.

Point is - there are a lot of reasonable explanations for it. More reasonable than thinking he really died and somehow came back to life later on.

~Heff



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 


Have you seen your friend in person...since his reappearance in society?

This is a very odd situation.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 

Please note that I wrote this with facts, and am not going down the route that God brought him back. Sure, I mentioned my prayers for that, but at the same time your logic is more logical than God saving him from the depths of whatever and bringing him back to life.

I have not yet seen him in person as I only just figured out that he is still alive. There is a suspicion that he may be in prison at this time, though that is not confirmed.

The wilderness could have been lied to, that is true. However, he left the wilderness when they couldn't pay anymore - so that trumps the money owed thing. plus, they would still owe the money even if that was the case.

Perhaps they didn't want the therapist to share things however, him being dead makes it more likely for them to be willing to share things about him than if he was alive.

And they did not change programs as he went straight home and lived there before the report of death was even made. the purpose of the wilderness program is actually to find you another rehab program, with home as the last option right after keeping a kid in the woods for longer than 12 weeks or so.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I kinda agree with Heff...If the parents/family wanted for some reason to eliminate those from the wilderness group his death may have been made up to stop contact with him. Therapists would have been included in the deception perhaps.

Cruel to be kind 'n all that and protecting him from an environment they perhaps thought was part of the problem.

Have you actually asked him why he was dead?
edit on 30/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There are not enough facts here to prove he was actually dead at any point in time.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I kinda agree with Heff...If the parents/family wanted for some reason to eliminate those from the wilderness group his death may have been made up to stop contact with him. Therapists would have been included in the deception perhaps.

Cruel to be kind 'n all that and protecting him from an environment they perhaps thought was part of the problem.

Have you actually asked him why he was dead?
edit on 30/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

I have been unable to reach him personally. All attempts fail as he either ignores them or does not see them. We are not friends on Facebook; his statuses/posts I noticed were set to public.

It's odd that therapists would agree to that deception as it is professionally wrong. In fact if he had not died / or had anything bad to happen all that they would tell other clients is that he is doing well and happy. Furthermore, that place embraced principles / therapy laws very well. They would have only had to say that they didn't want any updates on Greg going through to people and if the therapists were asked about Greg they would just say they couldn't tell us anything.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You say that you were told in 2011 that Greg had died after treatment.

Then you say, while discussing his Facebook activity, that he died in 2012. So which is it?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Therapists would have been included in the deception perhaps.


When I said this, I meant that the therapists would have been told he was dead by the family/friends and unless they investigated they would be as decieved as other people.

Blood is thicker than water and who knows what lengths their loved ones would go to to protect him and make him well. There may have been a suicide attempt, a crime, complete breakdown or an overdose...who knows.

I don't find this too strange and the fact he won't now contact old friends is maybe a natural sign of embarrassment knowing what happened.

If you get the chance to message him some way, just send something simple like: 'I understand, be well and know I am here'.
edit on 30/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
You say that you were told in 2011 that Greg had died after treatment.

Then you say, while discussing his Facebook activity, that he died in 2012. So which is it?

Sorry, I edited it now. He was reported as dead in 2011.


Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by nerbot
Therapists would have been included in the deception perhaps.


When I said this, I meant that the therapists would have been told he was dead by the family/friends and unless they investigated they would be as decieved as other people.

Blood is thicker than water and who knows what lengths their loved ones would go to to protect him and make him well. There may have been a suicide attempt, a crime, complete breakdown or an overdose...who knows.

I don't find this too strange and the fact he won't now contact old friends is maybe a natural sign of embarrassment knowing what happened.

If you get the chance to message him some way, just send something simple like: 'I understand, be well and know I am here'.
edit on 30/9/2012 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

Makes sense and I hope they wouldn't have done that, but that's true. The strength of love goes for, that's for sure.

Seems like this comes down to deception more than anything abnormal - however, you never know. I'm not talking about revival a year after the death. Perhaps though that his 'death' was faked for a important reason (more so than the suggested ones in this thread so far).



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide
 


given current ponerology
it would also be reasonable to assume that the rehab program just made it up.

to keep the others on the straight and narrow, sort of a cheap a** version of "scared straight"



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostx
 

From your other thread:
"I have been on medications for my entire life MINUS the past few months since I took myself off them without a doctor's approval."
"I always know what the best way is to manipulate someone."
And just for that, sorry, I couldn't possibly believe you.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Or he may be dead for real, and this is a case of identity theft. And maybe the person who stole his identity felt like it would be natural to show some activity on his Facebook page.

I would try to contact him by any means and meet him face to face. Only then you'll know the truth.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I have a friend who had this happen also. He was the man's boss and actually went to his funeral. The dates are firmly set because he worked in this job only a few years. Almost 20 years later, when talking to his daughter, who was a friend of the deceased man's daughter, it was mentioned that he died 10 years later than my friend had experienced. My friend knew what he experienced, was his boss, knew the dates, yet his daughter has a different memory and pulls up the death announcement on the web to back up her memory. I found this website that may have some answers to this or at least more thought provoking exploration.....the "alive again" kind.... realityshifters.com...



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
My guess is there is a lie involved. Somebody didn't want your friend contacted. The family maybe. It also may have been for a specific person who they thought was a bad influence on your friend but that person told others and the lie snowballed.

After all it was rehab. Weird stuff can happen there.

You need to ask him about the matter. He may be unaware of the issue.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown
reply to post by Ghostx
 

From your other thread:
"I have been on medications for my entire life MINUS the past few months since I took myself off them without a doctor's approval."
"I always know what the best way is to manipulate someone."
And just for that, sorry, I couldn't possibly believe you.


1. I went off medications because I forgot to take them a couple times and then just decided not to take them anymore; No negative side effects came from it. That was months ago back in March/April or so.
2. Knowing the best way to manipulate someone does not mean I actually use that knowledge.
But okay fair enough, that's your own opinion



Originally posted by skysong
I have a friend who had this happen also. He was the man's boss and actually went to his funeral.......My friend knew what he experienced, was his boss, knew the dates, yet his daughter has a different memory and pulls up the death announcement on the web to back up her memory. I found this website that may have some answers to this or at least more thought provoking exploration.....the "alive again" kind.... realityshifters.com...

Thanks for posting this, I am definitely going to check this out! It looks very intriguing. Hmm, I'll keep reading it !


Originally posted by ntech
My guess is there is a lie involved. Somebody didn't want your friend contacted. The family maybe. It also may have been for a specific person who they thought was a bad influence on your friend but that person told others and the lie snowballed.
After all it was rehab. Weird stuff can happen there.
You need to ask him about the matter. He may be unaware of the issue.

That is definitely a possibility. I just can't see how the therapists would go along with it as it is very unprofessional and potentially detrimental to someone's wellbeing and overall life.

Thanks for the replies though. So let's say it isn't a lie (as we have already listed that as a possibility, and we could sit here for hours thinking of possible reasons)...What are the possibilities of 'reality shifting' (see www.realityshifters.com), or something on a higher level occurring?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
As sad as the situation is, I'm guessing that someone didn't want you staying in contact with your friend and told you he was dead, when he wasn't, likely to try and make sure that you stayed away.

I hope you find peace.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Ever heard of the Harmonic convergance?
We are living in the time of the timelines converging. Started in 1987.

I am observing changes everday, most people don't notice.

Remote viewers have seen two timelines at the end of 2012, one is like the movie 2012 and the other is much better.
People will be going to the timeline of their choice-via their choices in life-those who want to destroy the Earth will get what they want.

So this doesn't surprise me at all. Totally believable.

This has happened before in the Cosmic Wars written of by JP Farrell and other books by Thomas Horn. Ezekial wrote about the dust being put back together to make living people-this is what it would have looked like if time was reversed from a neutron bomb or sonic vibration device.

Russians say that CERN is a time travel device, so is it so unbelievable?

(BTW I am not stalking you, it's just that you ask the questions I asked a few years ago, found some answers and I like helping people.)





new topics
top topics
 
6
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join