It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New theme park ride part of the NWO agenda to accept police state?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I went to Alton towers recently, I had to suppress my thoughts when I was with my girlfriend because she despises any 'conspiracy' talk, God forbid a group of people ever meet and conspire!!

But anyway, there is a new ride there called 'Nemisis Sub Terra' and after experiencing it, it was almost as if it was programming people to accept the police state/totalitarian way of life.

Here's the entrance to the ride, with military guards stationed at various sections-

The ride starts as most do with a long queue, however video screens are stationed at various parts of the line informing you to stay calm and to obey the guards at all times.

When you get to the start of the ride, guards command you to hand in your valuables. You then enter through two doors and are ordered to find a spot to stand (there are circles in the room), so I ended up split up from my girlfriend.

One of the guards then gives each line a number and you have to enter an elevator at each stand. The guards, playing their part, shout throughout.

After being herded into the elevator, a guard greets you at the bottom to herd you into a a room in an underground facility. At this point, a video is played regarding some alien life forms that have been found. The ride then starts as the aliens break free.

However, the guards ( armed with M16 type guns) run into the room and command everyone to exit as quickly as possible- the lights all go out and the chaos ensues as people rush for the exit from the maze.

Don't get me wrong, it was a adrenaline pumping ride, but I left it thinking is there more to this than simple entertainment? The guards played their part very well, you are forced to follow orders and be herded like sheep by them. Is there programming going on with this kind of stuff- to accept a military presence in real life? Is it mental preparation, akin to predictive programming?

Harmless theme park entertainment or an agenda at work?

edit on 29-9-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing this out. It is odd to say the least. If you look at the logo, you can see a Reptilian eye - not to mention the green color. I doubt this is purely entertainment. Rather another example of predictive subliminal programming for masses.

It would be interesting to find out who funded this and is behind it.
edit on 29/9/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sorry, but it looks like the most pointless, boring experience you could ever line up for.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Sorry, but it looks like the most pointless, boring experience you could ever line up for.

That's kind of my point, it was for the majority a lesson in following orders from military type figures! Hered like sheep, do what you're told and you'll be OK kind of stuff.

I don't know, just a theory.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't see any point to that video being posted. It adds almost nothing except audio to the thread. Sorry, I'm just irritated because I got really interested in the video and it turns out the video is worth next to nothing.

With that said, once you look for conspiracies, they're everywhere. 'Nuff said.

Edit: I found a better video of the same place.

It looks exciting, but way too short for my taste.
where are all the creepy aliens and laser fire and fighting and stuff? It's an average day in the lab, it seems.
edit on 29-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Provides pressure. The military personalities add to the confusion angle - you're trying to figure out what's going on while electronic voices are informing of the technical aspects and the military guys are shouting orders and increasing the sense of urgency. It's purely psychological thriller.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Think realism is what they are going for, not nwo conspiracy.

Whats the alternative:
Your lead into a tower, anyone can go wherever...don't listen to the guards..alien threat, but meh, nevermind, lalala, lets go have some tea while the world is invaded.

As said above, if your seeking out conspiracys, you will find them...not because they are there, but because your mind will scurry to find a predetermined pattern.

Go cloud watching with the intent of seeing human faces in clouds. You will suddenly see tons of faces, profiles, full on looks, etc...doesn't mean clouds are actually made of smoke faces..just your programmed to see it.

My advice, take the conspiracy theories with a grain of salt, else you will eventually program your brain to be that weird guy in a tin foil hat talking about how the McDonalds employee is trying to send secret messages about you to the illuminati through french fries.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If whoever invented this "ride" doesn't belong to ATS I would be surprised!

I just think a conspiracy minded individual started thinking about ways to capitalize on maybe the NWO angle combined with alien conspiracy. They could be trying to get across a sub-conscious message to the masses and make a few bucks in the process.

But there is a possibility that it could be some sort of test to check the public's reaction to either a police state or an alien emergency scenario. Unless the creator of the attraction comes forward with an explanation we're all just guessing.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Think realism is what they are going for, not nwo conspiracy.

Whats the alternative:
Your lead into a tower, anyone can go wherever...don't listen to the guards..alien threat, but meh, nevermind, lalala, lets go have some tea while the world is invaded.

As said above, if your seeking out conspiracys, you will find them...not because they are there, but because your mind will scurry to find a predetermined pattern.

Go cloud watching with the intent of seeing human faces in clouds. You will suddenly see tons of faces, profiles, full on looks, etc...doesn't mean clouds are actually made of smoke faces..just your programmed to see it.

My advice, take the conspiracy theories with a grain of salt, else you will eventually program your brain to be that weird guy in a tin foil hat talking about how the McDonalds employee is trying to send secret messages about you to the illuminati through french fries.

I'm not losing sleep over it, I enjoyed the ride and take it for what it is

Just on reflection, the military guards herding people like sheep may (slight chance, perhaps) have been doing some kind of predictive programming as part of a wider agenda.

There's a reason I posted it in 'highly speculative' section

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
nice reptilian eye

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I would have to agree that it's just meant to be a psychological thriller, and that if you're seeking out a conspiracy you'll find (even if you have to make tenuous links yourself).

If you want to see something like this, without all the pesky Western pressures associated with "safety" or "compassion" or "anything sane," check out the Soviet Bunker in Lithuania. It takes place in an actually old Soviet Bunker and recreates the conditions of oppression from 1984. It's even staffed by former KGB agents.
edit on 10/2/2012 by cmdrkeenkid because: Edit for typo.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
People keep saying you'll see conspiracy if you are looking for it.

I didn't get into conspiracy theories because i was looking for them, i saw evidence piling up and started to suspect.

This ride just adds to it.

But as i have learned from posting my own threads with similar ideas and suggestions, most in the ATS community don't buy into them for the most part. Which is a shame. I feel that things like this would be innocent if they weren't just 1 out of thousands of daily occurrences and exposure to media driving the same message. Obey and everything will be alright. It feels like most people are looking at individual trees and refusing to see the forest. Oh well.

I for one find this ride scary not for the specific events taking place in it but for the implications of what they are trying to promote, as you said, a herd more willing to follow orders.

top topics

join