It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Base In Antarctica – Operation UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
For the first time, the legendary 2006 Russian documentary ‘Third Reich – Operation UFO’ in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing. Many thanks to Irina Du Toit for the translation and the saucer people for the subtitles.

The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd’s ill-fated ‘Operation Highjump‘ expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the ‘Thule Society, ‘Vril Society‘ and the ‘Ahnenerbe‘

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of ‘Base 211′, the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of ‘New Swabia’; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Came looking for a vid to watch and you provide

Will report back when I've watched it.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
and my thread

ATS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is the kind of subject matter that brought me to ATS in the first place...

S&F!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Awesome thread, I am at part 3 of the video. Its really good so far, if even just to see something from the other side. Really curious as to their results of the tests for paranormal ability of their officers if I understood correctly.

Thanks for the post and the video!

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
For the first time, the legendary 2006 Russian documentary ‘Third Reich – Operation UFO’ in its entirety, fully translated into English and available for free viewing. Many thanks to Irina Du Toit for the translation and the saucer people for the subtitles.

The film explores the historical mysteries and rumours of a Nazi secret base in Antarctica, the 1947 flying saucer attack on Admiral Byrd’s ill-fated ‘Operation Highjump‘ expedition and the occult origins of Third Reich anti-gravity engines, flying discs and ancient Atlantean technologies viewed through the lens of perhaps the three most mysterious twentieth century German organisations of all: the ‘Thule Society, ‘Vril Society‘ and the ‘Ahnenerbe‘

One of the core themes of the film is the alleged existence of ‘Base 211′, the legendary underground Nazi base in the Antarctica. Drawing upon the pre-war Nazi interest in Antarctica and the creation of ‘New Swabia’; the testimony of German U-Boat submarine commanders and the alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities. In addition, the film analyses the actual geo-physical possibilities of an underground base in Antarctica.

yeah right, then they would of never died in Russia BS

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

alleged disappearance of thousands of Nazi scientists and engineers at the end of the war, personnel that cannot be accounted for by the Vatican and Odessa ‘rat lines’ or American ‘Operation Paperclip‘ activities.

Of course the simple answer to that claim is they were captured by the Russians, who were doing exactly the same and worse than the Americans - see Russian Alsos and also en.wikipedia.org...

Dont forget some went to the moon - see the documentary "Iron Sky"
edit on 28-9-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Awesome! Thanks. This sort of stuff has fascinated me for a long time, especially Thule and Vril. The occult side of the Nazis is a little understood and I think underestimated (at least publicly) powerful aspect of that chapter in our history. I'll watch and comment later.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Wow... as historically inaccurate as the notion of secret Nazi Antarktika base is... it is actually almost nostalgic to look back again at the Base 211 New Schwabenland Nazi UFO mythos. Kind of like a fresh squeezed lemonade at the Ol' Corner Conspiracy Counter.

Frankly, I believe the notion is half truths and half Goebbels Propaganda... kind of based on the National Redoubt amd the secret factories and air fields in the Harzog Mountains of Germany.... throw in secret exiled Nazis in South America.... mix with advanced prototypes with even more incredible conceptual drawings and designs that never flew... but could have... shake with an American Expedition to look for coal with 3000 Marines in 1946... and a couple of pristine Nazi U-Boats off the S American Coast after the war...

This is the script Speilberg should have made the Indiana Jones sequel......

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

One of the problems with this mythos purporting a secret Nazi UFO base in Antarctica is that it usually involves the facilitation of uboats, German Submarines to access underwater tunnels and thus the hidden base.

Unfortunately for adherents to this belief, there's a group of people that absolutely love uboats and everything about them. Like plane spotters, train spotters, bird watchers, and other hobbyists, these uboat affectionados are pretty obsessive and meticulous about everything uboat, and uboat related.

Sites like Uboat.net serve as data storehouses and meeting places to exchange information on the topic and debate particulars.

Something to take note of is that the Nazis were VERY good at keeping records, and because of this, and because of hobbyists interested in uboats, every single uboat that was ever built, conceived of, planned, and laid down, even the super top secret experimental uboats are all documented and accounted for.

The commanders, crew, missions, patrols, fates, conning tower emblems, engine type, serial numbers, and entire history of each uboat ever produced, even the submarines captured from other navies and used by the Nazis, are detailed.

Now, with this in mind, take another look at uboat.net, and take special note under the MYTHS SECTION.

U-boats in the Antarctica in 1947

There is a persistent rumor that the U-boats penetrated the Antarctica before or during the war.

One of those stories even has a German U-boat stopping an Icelandic whaler named Juliana there in 1947 and insisting that its captain, Hekla, sells the U-boat crew supplies. In exchange for the supplies (which had been paid for in cash or gold) the U-boat commander told the whaler where a large school of whales were to be found. The whaler then found said whales in that exact position claimed by the U-boat commander.

No U-boats ever penetrated the Antarctica as far as we can see, after all why on earth would they?

Further under the Myths section, uboats carrying cargo holds of Mercury is also addressed.
This is noteworthy as often adherents to the Nazi UFO fable cite that Nazi UFOs used a 'Mercury Vortex Engine', or some other imaginary power plant requiring Mercury to create an anti-gravity effect where which uboats were used to transport this Mercury to the secret UFO base in Antarctica.

Feel free to browse uboat.net.

Any story involving or requiring uboats to be used in support of the story, will have no legs to stand on unless the documented movements, payloads, service personnel, and cargo documented and available for examination support it.

In the case of UFO bases in Antarctica, at least where UBoats are involved, this story is a complete fantasy.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It takes all of about 45 seconds to debunk this.

1. According to wikipedia there were only about three people who lost their lives during the expidition.
2.There was no USS Murdoch
3. The USS Casablanca had been decomissioned in June 1946

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Presuming there is a real Ufo base there and its manned by a superace then how should it be approached without getting oneself ass kicked.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

No matter how a subject is supported by what seems like "solid" evidence, the premise is just not saleable. This is one subject that relies mostly on hearsay 'cause what is offered for evidence doesn't have a leg to stand on, IMO.

There is no doubt that the Germans of WWII were aeronautically advanced but I don't buy that they constructed UFOs, anti-gravity engines or any esoteric anything of which nothing has ever been found.

However, where I laugh the hardest is the mention of "ancient Atlantean technologies"! Give me a break! This thread has no substance, cheap entertainment.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
No matter how a subject is supported by what seems like "solid" evidence, the premise is just not saleable. This is one subject that relies mostly on hearsay 'cause what is offered for evidence doesn't have a leg to stand on, IMO.

There is no doubt that the Germans of WWII were aeronautically advanced but I don't buy that they constructed UFOs, anti-gravity engines or any esoteric anything of which nothing has ever been found.

However, where I laugh the hardest is the mention of "ancient Atlantean technologies"! Give me a break! This thread has no substance, cheap entertainment.

I have to agree with you. There is absolutely no evidence that the Nazi's had any aviation technology beyond jet turbine engines and rockets. In fact, there is no evidence human technology has anything but these methods to get planes or rocket craft into the skies, even now, fifty plus years later.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thanks for this. I am marking it for later. I was expecting a few blurry pictures of an ice anomaly shaped like a saucer! This is meaty!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

Originally posted by The Shrike

I have to agree with you. There is absolutely no evidence that the Nazi's had any aviation technology beyond jet turbine engines and rockets. In fact, there is no evidence human technology has anything but these methods to get planes or rocket craft into the skies, even now, fifty plus years later.

They have anti gravity devices now!
There may very well be evidence and you just haven't seen it yet.
Will you at least admit that you don't know everything?

edit on 29-9-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I really wish that we would once and for all have undeniable proof and knowledge about this and the other kazillion things that are suppressed! What is clear is that almost everything is suppressed and what is in the mainstream and pushed are mere manipulated trifles to sway the masses like a herd.

It gets painfully tiring because its sooooo obvious.
edit on 29-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Great way to start my saturday, along with some Yerba Mate green tea. Thanks.

I didnt previously know that the American fleet to Antarctica had to retreat after 2 weeks, and that they lost a destroyer.

edit on 29-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
It's a nice idea, but I have too many issues with the film. HAARP was built back in the 80's. (It was even referenced in the movie "Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins") There is no evidence of anything built under there (at least nothing in recent times). So far the only thing found under Antarctica was that under ice lake (found by the Russian by the way). I'm not going to go into the whole Nazi-UFO thing (My Grandfather told my many stores of captured German Pilots who thought those UFOs were American devices) I'm not poo-poo'ing the whole idea of a Nazi base in Antarctica there are many questions that still need to be answer:

I would like to know why the US Navy took Subs down there (a nice picture of one is in National Geographic Oct 1947 issue (in fact that covers a general over view of operation "Highjump") Such a short time after the war, and Byrd was able to get the US to commit a large amount of assets to "A Mission of Exploration". Really, a lot of newly built ships designed just for this type of mission were commissioned right after the war. What did Byrd find down there during his first mission? Why did the Germans spend money to get there, and what caused them to try and get back there?

Somethings down there, but what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join