It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi UFO Base Antartica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Operation Tabarin.

There is no doubt that there was or is a NAZI base in Antartica. First of all the British sent troops to Antartica way before the Americans. They travelled from Palestine & Gibralta via the Falkland Islands at the end of World War 2 in October 1945.
40 U boats and 250,000 German military personnel were never accounted for.Most of them were shipped out from Norway before 1944 but many left in 1945 .Norway was occupied but not reconquered by the allies.
The Uboats went via South America others via Namibia / South Africa. They took the Haunebu flying discs in kit form. Also many Tesla technologies and theories and the most Aryan of their people. Before the war the Germans had discovered thermal hot springs and warm waters in Antartica. Of course the volcanic nature of some parts of Antartica have hot springs . The Germans also discovered dry valleys with no snow even though the temperatures were extremely low.
The UFO sightings though out the Americas from 1945 are attributible mostly to the Haunebu. Argentina ,Paraguay Chile and some other Nations in South America were very pro German and had large ex Nazi party populations. Fresh Supplies and materials logistics were made easier by these connections. The base in Antartica was however self sufficient in all basic foods and materials.
The British campaign, the large US campaign are proof enough ,even the Falklands were in part fought for this very reason.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
allright so you say they were studying/making ufos there?..why not...got a single tiny proof to back up that please?
and why going there?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I too would like a little proof. It's known that the Nazis had an interest in Antarctica. But are we certain that they established bases down there? Are we even certain about the Nazi UFOs?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
OK. Now why didn’t they take their beloved fuehrer Hitler with them?
And why is it only you that knows this “well known fact”
Do you have any bit of evidence to back up what you’ve said?
How does the penguin population feel about the nazi invaders?

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That would be 6250 nazis per U-Boat, plus 50 crew, on a 10.000 km journey...and one toilet only.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mxyztplk
OK. Now why didn’t they take their beloved fuehrer Hitler with them?

I've heard something similar as well. And it goes to say that they did actually take Hitler along. The burning of the body was staged so the allies would believe he was dead. What better way to escape and come back to do it all over again?

But I think it's fubar. Adolf Hitler died in the Furher bunker in 1945. Those 40 U-Boats and 250,000 men (If they did indeed exist) probably killed the lower ranking soldiers or made them stay behind to "defend" the base and they were wiped out.

Either way fubar in my opinion. But I'm open to be proven otherwise

Peace,
Frontkjemper

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
There are 11,200 Google references for Operation Tabarin... I read through about a half-dozen... how is your interpretation or perspective special?

Many at ATS have discussions on-going relating to UFO, Nazi and Antartica.
A small sample:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are a number of videos on various sharing sights related to the same sort of subject material in a variety of languages but none I found about Operation Tabarin specifically.

I don't recall any thread here naming Operation Tabarin specifically (I could be mistaken) so I encourage anything new, or innovative insights the OP could or anyone else has to offer.

Vic

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would love to believe this story as it would connect quite a few dots up like Operation Highjump and "Byrd's" memoirs, but im sure that if the Nazi's had actually survived WW2 and fled to Antarctica then a few nukes would of followed them.

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Hi,

Very good list V Kaminski, I was not aware of that. Also we are discussing the German technology and the expeditions to Antarctica in the thread UFO: Antigravity or Coandă Effect man made saucers or aircrafts?.

About Operation Tabarin I don’t have any more information, for the moment.

brotherthebig.

new topics

top topics

join