It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Eve picture that will make you laugh! (Caution: boobies)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness
This reminds me of all the paintings where there's a crescent moon, and stars are shown in the earth's shadow...

ugh . . .

the darkness on the moon is not created from the earth's shadow . . .

edit on 9/29/2012 by JPhish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
"Adam and Eve picture that will make you laugh! "

I laughed.....

at the painting and the artist.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Science tries to use things like this to refute the existence of God but they fail badly at it - they have no theories based on observations, nothing to experiment with.

There a few questions that science asks that the bible doesn't explain. Like how inbreeding in humans leads to genetic disorders and lower fertility rates. So how did Adam and Eves offspring get around this?
You
may want to look into inbreeding. It often has consequences that are not negative.

Google 'inbreeding having positive consequence'.

Yes there are some good things that can come from interbreeding but the bad far outweighs the good.
That all depends on the size of the pool that is inbreeding. Many successful traits that we all share possibly came from inbreeding in small numbers.... Even before humans evolved.

Laboratory white mice are bred brother to sister for as many as 150 generations.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well I suppose even Adam and Eve needed somewhere to keep fluff.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Yea. I clicked because of the boobies too. Really pomegranite looking apple, would'nt you say. Is'nt eve supposed to have a rib stcking out her stomach instead of a naval. Lilith did'nt need the apple, she was ready from the get go. He should have stuck with Lilith.

Actually I laugh at all things religous in nature.
edit on 29-9-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Do you think the painting is exactly of them? it's just an artists impression...

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This will go right over the bible bangers heads..Or they'll just ignore it like they do common sense, logic, and reason

Indeed...

One more hole in the fable...oops, make that two more holes.

Ummm ... It's art .... I don't know if you guys realize this.

Now lets all laugh at Van Gough's lopsided vases....

HAHAHAHA!! LOPSIDED VASES!! HILARIOUS!! THIS WILL GO RIGHT OVER THE FLORISTS HEADS!!!

Van Gough must have been some kind of idiot. And anyone who's ever appreciated his art is some kind of inbred moron! AHAHAHAHAHA!! Look at Van Gough everybody. Lopsided vases. Idiots.

We know that's not real. RAHAHAHA!

Oh wait. Michelangelo painted a portrait of God himself. RAHAHAHAHA!

The BIBLE SAYS GOD WAS MADE OF LIGHT! RAHAHAHAHAhA! God dosn't look like a man according to a book that i only take serious when it fits my own convictions.

RAHAHAHA!!! LOOK AT MICHELANGELO EVERYBODY!! His mother must have dropped him on his STUPID HEAD!!

LOOK AT DA VINCI'S HELICOPTER EVERYBODY!! Throw tomatoes at his stupid face. We all know helicopters don't look like that.

Da Vinci is a big dummy you guys!! If you see him, TIP HIS LUNCH TRAY!!

LOOK AT JACKSON POLLOCK'S AUTUMN RHYTHM EVERYBODY!! Jackson Pollock must have never seen a tree you GUYS!! Autumn dosn't look like a bunch of squiggly lines. And HOW DO YOU PAINT RHYTHM? Pollock is JUST MAKING STUFF UP YOU GUYS!! What a moron.

Someone should have told Salvador Dali that horses legs aren't 25 ft. high. And drawers don't come out of people's backs. Salvador DUMMY is more like it!!!

sheesh.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I'm not religious but i'm sorry this is not at all fact that destroys the fable
it's just a picture not taken from the bible

Also even if it was in the bible, which it's not, they could have had navels so they could be used as a model of how their kids would end up looking

Who knows but who cares, it's just a way after the bible painting

by the way i'm not even christian

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here's a question nobody ever asks....

I a male...so why do I have teats?

(I mean, they're nice and all, but they don't do anything except grow hair)

Oh, BTW.....NEVER get them WAXED.....NEVER!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rival
Here's a question nobody ever asks....

I a male...so why do I have teats?

(I mean, they're nice and all, but they don't do anything except grow hair)

Oh, BTW.....NEVER get them WAXED.....NEVER!

You sure your a Male.. I mean.. how else would you KNOW it's a really bad idea to wax your nipples?

Just in case you double checked and your certain your a male, Here is your answer.: This Hot chick Clara Santa Maria of the Huffington Post wants you to talk Nerdy to her, but does a good job of explaining it's not a function of evolution why we have nipples, rather it's a function of how we developed in the womb:

Her website: www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 29-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm...

If Adam and Eve aren't Jewish or black....

How come we have Jewish and black people if we all came from Adam And Eve?

Logic dictates that we shouldn't have and human variation at all if Adam And Eve were of the same ethnic type and genetics.

Maybe this proves genetic evolution?

Hmmm.....

Inquiring minds want to know this kind of stuff you know.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
i didn't know white people existed in the middle east back over 6,000+ years ago. or whatever the canon is

Don't say this over in the thread where they are bashing Scott Brown for saying that that warren chick didn't look ethnic enough to claim native Indian ancestry. Tons of people have assured us in that thread that they are blonde haired, blue eyed and pasty skin but have native ethnicity. Maybe sephardic jews would also feel angry at being so stereotyped.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

How come we have Jewish and black people if we all came from Adam And Eve?

Skin color/pigment is based off how close people are to the equator. Those further away from it will have lighter skin colors, those closer darker,.

All religions are based off a central one unless I misunderstood each people making it there own.

Of course that is just my opinion,

edit on 29-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What is the point of such minimalistic threads with minimalistic replies at the top of the rankings on ATS

Are we trying to put down religion, help it, change it, what exactly

Don't get me wrong in that I don't take mainstream religion seriously so naked bodies of adam and eve do not insult me.

Most of the good stuff is allegedly in the apocrypha and before the roman catholic church put its dirty hands in the cookie jar.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I am in no way a creationist, but this is not a painting from the Bible - it's merely one person's interpretation. It does not necessarily epitomise the Biblical view..

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
People that wrote the works we now call the Bible lived thousands of years ago, before the Bible. They knew as much about how life got here and where from as they knew about anything else -- nothing.

My bet is that people that knew didn't tell. And the people that didn't made stuff up to impress others with what they knew. They had to reach and they did. So we get the hand me down stories that are corrupted as todays governments are. History was written by the victors and religious dogma is the height of censorship.

We are here, so don't sweat it.

My favorite WTH is the story of Caine and Abel. After Caine killed his brother he left his family and went and lived with the other people over the hill??? And there he had children with some other woman???

Wait, where did those "other people" come from?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by knowledgedesired

Who's womb were they in?

So...Are you folks thinking this is an actual photograph og Adam and Eve, or maybe a portrait of the actual people? Could be that this is an oil painting done to the whims of a painter?

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Winston Churchill didn't have an X-Box either. js

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven83
what? they were attached to the umbilical cord of god. It extended through this realm and indeed through time its self.

Oh yes the big bang was just gods water breaking.

God has always been prtrayed as a man. God made man in his image, so therefore he must be a man.

Men don't have vaginas (well some do, but I won't go there), so thus, if he gave birth to Mankind, we must have been a bad Pizza the night before he unloaded us..!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I suppose God Painted for a living... How accurate can a painting be? Who painted the belly buttons on there? It's not a photograph... It's a depiction of Adam an Eve... Your kidding me right? LOL. Funny concept though. Oh and some of us Bible Bangers as we have been called have brains as well as faith.... If you think everything happened by accident maybe you need to look around you a bit more...

If Gods Signature was on the painting I would agree... However it is not... Moot point. Funny but Moot.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join