Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Adam and Eve picture that will make you laugh! (Caution: boobies)

page: 7
28
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ATScory
 


Its a painting not a photo and proves nothing

I wonder if Christians started having violent protests over Images like this would ATS shut down repeat threads like this or just continue to deny Ignorance with lob-sided equality

loving the grown up comments




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATScory
 


Adam seems to be looking at Eve's boobies while she is just ignoring Adam's little 'snake' behind small leaves and looking at the big snake near her FACE.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow... That just makes me want to find the nearest Christian and go "Neener neener NEEEENER!!!"

But wait... Not only woukd that make me look like the worst kind of Jackass, the kind who thinks they're actually clever, but it would also imply that I was shortsighted and thick skulled enough to not realize that a being supposedly powerful enough and wise enough to create humans as well as the universe could not think to give them belly buttons for purely cosmetic purposes, so that when they had kids, they would all look the same.

The artist from probably hundreds of years ago could consider a possibility that included Adam and eve having bellybuttons, but there are still some troglodytes bumbling around about the internet in this day and age who can't? And not only that, but they go around actively looking for ways to poke fun and disrespect other people, and after their search has yielded a morsel of humorous insults, they spread it around the internet, where other similarly backward people chuckle to themselves and offer their praise to the cleverness of the person who made it before passing it along?

My god. Let the world end Now. Let ww3 come and annihilate 95% of us. Let the antichrist or Nibiru or yellowstone happen! I can see why the elites think of us as stupid cattle who must be controlled, and reduced in number, before we stampede and ruin everything...

But not me! I'm not one of them! I swear!!!!!! Save me.....

SnF for the boobies though
as it matters not how civilized or intelligent or advanced we are... A boob is still a boob, and will always be a boob. So stop being a dweeb and focusing on bellybuttons...



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf
 


I love your close minded ignorant self. Not all people who believe in God are as stupid and ignorant as your self there buddy.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
its an artists illustration ... if it was fact they would be green and scaly

just saying



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
its an artists illustration ... if it was fact they would be green and scaly

just saying


Raptor adam and eve? LOL. I think its just a artist interpretation as well. I do like the way he structured her breast though. Maybe i can take it and photoshop them bigger



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools
Seriously another Adam and Eve had belly buttons thread, because some old painting shows it so.

I thought denying ignorance was the motto of this site; you can't deny ignorance with more ignorance. Your entire thread; as well as not being very original since it's like the third one with the exact same premise, I have seen posted in at least the last four months, is also just a big pile of ignorance.

Surely you must just be trying to troll the bible thumpers for the stars, flags and laughs right. I mean after all a PAINTING of Adam and Eve is not a PHOTOGRAPH of the mythical couple and therefore is completely irrelevant and meaningless. If I paint a painting of Adam and Eve tomorrow and make them aliens, does that mean I can post and say, "Look they really were aliens." Or what if I painted to men in fig leafs with an apple could I then say. "Look you were you all wrong it really was adam and steve the whole time."

Point is it's a painting, painted by an artist and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on art, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the artist.

Hopefully, we won't see another one of these silly threads next month.

Just my opinion though
edit on 28-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos


Same logic can be used for the Bible:

"Point is it's a book, written by an author(s) and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on literature, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the author".
edit on 30-9-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This picture is just something someone drew. No one saw Adam and Eve did they? just because the person drew them with bellybuttons doesn't mean they actually had bellybuttons... right???



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
This will go right over the bible bangers heads..Or they'll just ignore it like they do common sense, logic, and reason


Stunned that this post has been given so many stars



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATScory
I had never noticed this before and did not give it any thought until someone mentioned it to me on Facebook. What do you think?




posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
You do realize this is a painting, not a photograph, which means it is an artistic interpretation of the event, not a record of the actual event, don't you? Also, the whole "who came first, chicken or egg" umbilical cord thing pales in comparison to the four nipples in the painting, two of which are completely useless.
What I see is absolute proof of intelligent design, from the highly sophisticated optic network to the rugged big toe.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing
You do realize this is a painting, not a photograph, which means it is an artistic interpretation of the event, not a record of the actual event, don't you? Also, the whole "who came first, chicken or egg" umbilical cord thing pales in comparison to the four nipples in the painting, two of which are completely useless.
What I see is absolute proof of intelligent design, from the highly sophisticated optic network to the rugged big toe.



Perhaps A&M came from the womb of their commissioned artist?



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rasta420
 


never noticed that one cheers



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Originally posted by prisoneronashipoffools
Seriously another Adam and Eve had belly buttons thread, because some old painting shows it so.

I thought denying ignorance was the motto of this site; you can't deny ignorance with more ignorance. Your entire thread; as well as not being very original since it's like the third one with the exact same premise, I have seen posted in at least the last four months, is also just a big pile of ignorance.

Surely you must just be trying to troll the bible thumpers for the stars, flags and laughs right. I mean after all a PAINTING of Adam and Eve is not a PHOTOGRAPH of the mythical couple and therefore is completely irrelevant and meaningless. If I paint a painting of Adam and Eve tomorrow and make them aliens, does that mean I can post and say, "Look they really were aliens." Or what if I painted to men in fig leafs with an apple could I then say. "Look you were you all wrong it really was adam and steve the whole time."

Point is it's a painting, painted by an artist and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on art, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the artist.

Hopefully, we won't see another one of these silly threads next month.

Just my opinion though
edit on 28-9-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos


Same logic can be used for the Bible:

"Point is it's a book, written by an author(s) and really holds no weight in any debate other than a debate on literature, or maybe the religious beliefs and or intelligence of the author".
edit on 30-9-2012 by ThisToiletEarth because: (no reason given)


Well you are partially correct, but, first, it would be the religious beliefs of the authors, since it was written by more than one person, after all many of the stories are copied from the summerians, and second, it could also be used in a general debate on religion and philosphy, since it is a book that covers the religious, spirtual and philosophical beliefs of a large group of people, so it would be broader then being limited to the beliefs of the authors.

At the same time I don't really get your point though, since I am not a follower of the bible nor beliver in it being literal truth, so you are kind of barking up the wrong tree. lol

Thanks for the reply anyway.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory
 


errr without wishing to spoil your fun but this is a work of art not a photograph. its one person's imagination of what they looked like.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mrshakabuku
 


Every painting of Adam and Eve have belly buttons.\

Find one without.



posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
reply to post by mrshakabuku
 


Every painting of Adam and Eve have belly buttons.\

Find one without.

Your point?






top topics



 
28
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join