It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
On second thought....I already know the answer.

Thanks for sharing this!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

Well the US abuses people on a global scale, Iran's abuse is confined to its own people, making it easier to keep quiet. Furthermore, Iran doesn't have a reputation of being a country trying to lead the world by example; it's not considered hypocritical for them to violate the laws they've sworn to protect because they never cared much for human rights.

Just because we don't hear about what goes on in that country doesn't make it impeccable. Living in the west we take many things for granted, and as much as I disagree with and dislike the actions of our government I would rather live under them than an oppressive regime like that in Iran.

Still, I don't think it's America's job to interfere with how Iran operates. Live and let live; it is the responsibility of the Iranian people to heal what ails their government, as it is our responsibility to heal what ails our own. Time tends to fix these things; cultural differences between generations will eventually topple the oppressive regime of old tyrants.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Wow, thank you. I had an idea they felt like this. This is pretty much right in line with how I imagined it.

I don't suppose we could all quit this cloak and dagger BS and just enjoy the planet.
edit on 29-9-2012 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Corruption Exposed

“We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!”

I see you have a nasty habit of writing “we all know” in many of your posts.
WHO exactly IS “WE” you arrogantly keep speaking off ?

Back to topic, this is the man you keep praising

and here his is unleashed pat dog in Lebanon

first photo: Please explain what an Indian train has anything to do with this?
youtube link1: He is a leader of a nation with 2550 years Persian history behind him.
youtube link2: For a moment place yourself in their situation, I'm sure you are not going to like that, and you will be saying the same thing. Just listen carefully to what is he saying. Don’t debunk him because he is a Muslim clergy.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is how you wipe a country off the map!

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The western MSM is much more vile than Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

2nd

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
why do these cabal thugs post their garbage here
do they the think we won't notice these childish lies
the mainstream media is the place to post rubbish

+

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminnaughty

something else you won't see in the MSM
non-zionist jewish leaders in New York embracing M-A

www.youtube.com...

it took me decades before I found out that jews and zionism are two entirely different things

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This right here is the bottom line

The mass media in America has no obligation to tell the truth.
I would put our media on par with any other corrupt country, perhaps even worse.
The same media that was pumping the Housing Scam where "NOW" is always a good time to buy.
The same mass media that sold war after war, after 911.
I threw my TV out years ago and refuse to pay for them to pump their propaganda into my house.

People need to be more responsible and seek out news from all sources in order to get the "Big Picture" and not listen to these corrupt psychopaths running our media and country.

Originally posted by zeeon
I can't believe some people actually watch, read or listen to mass media anymore.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
reply to post by illuminnaughty

something else you won't see in the MSM
non-zionist jewish leaders in New York embracing M-A

www.youtube.com...

it took me decades before I found out that jews and zionism are two entirely different things

Took me few years to get it right too.
Muslims are OK - Extremist not OK
Jews are OK - Zionist not OK

Mass media not OK at all

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nibirian

“We all know that all news outlets are agenda driven, but this is just ridiculous!”

I see you have a nasty habit of writing “we all know” in many of your posts.
WHO exactly IS “WE” you arrogantly keep speaking off ?

Back to topic, this is the man you keep praising

and here his is unleashed pat dog in Lebanon

first photo: Please explain what an Indian train has anything to do with this?
youtube link1: He is a leader of a nation with 2550 years Persian history behind him.
youtube link2: For a moment place yourself in their situation, I'm sure you are not going to like that, and you will be saying the same thing. Just listen carefully to what is he saying. Don’t debunk him because he is a Muslim clergy.

First photo – illustrates the “we all” corruption repeatedly uses.

If you still don't get #1, please do not continue to number 1 & 2 video.

First video – This divine leader is calling “ Death to America death to Israel' and your excuse is:

"youtube link1: He is a leader of a nation with 2550 years Persian history behind him.”

He also has a history as one who participated in capturing the U.S embassy.
Just saying.

Second video – If you still don't get #1 photo and #1 video, please do not continue and may god help you. Oh and...What exactly IS their situation ? I would love to know.

If this reply sounds condescending, it is because you asked for it.
Have a nice day kid !

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Julian Assange Interview With Hezbollah Leader Hassan Nasrallah

The guy seems nothing like what he is portrayed in the media.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Your friendship with Israel need to be put under the microscope and intense scrutiny ....

Um .. I hope you mean AMERICA's friendship and not mine personally.
Could you please clarify so that I know how to respond? Thanks.

Your tax dollars are funneled to Israel in the form of "AID".

So yes you are part of that friendship, unless you don't pay taxes?

Do you not pay taxes?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TTAA2012
Nice flowery language. Too bad he's a pathological, theologically driven liar.

Taquiyya: Lying on behalf of Islam is permitted, and an oath to an infidel is no oath at all.

Ahmadinejad is a maniac that can't wait for his precious Mahdi to bathe the world in blood, and you're buying into it..

Could you give some examples to support your claims?

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
First off he is not an American, I don't have to listen him for anything and he is a dictator of a foreign country, who wants to go nuclear. If Obama gets elected, he will be celebrating, because he cold go nuclear in about 5 years.

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by goh13

I think you make a really great point.....so "feelings" aren't allowed in discussion anymore? I am very fond of ATS and the community here, but I think there is no way to discuss what is happening in the world without "feelings" and I am so sick of cold hearted "business is business" people trying to convince us all this is reasonable or "normal".....it is war and murder....and that is how I FEEL......

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I was quite surprised with how impressed I was to read President Ahmadinejad's talk to the UN and shortly after to see him interviewed on GPS. Sincere or not, and I felt his is, he seems to me head and shoulders above many American politicians. He points out the historical truth that Christians, Jews and Moslems have lived in mutual peace in Iran and Palestine for centuries, though he didn't mention, as he could have, Iraq. He also differentiated between the Zionist agenda, with which IMO, any decent person takes exception, and the true, legitimate aspirations of the Jewish people, which decent people of any orientation support. He didn't say the extreme Jihadist or right-wing Christian types are like Zionism in being at odds with the precepts of their religion's figureheads, but neither has any American President I know of. I've also read the story of the journalist who spent months in an Iranian prison, so it seems pretty clear the mentality of government types to abuse their power to detain people without cause and stress them in all manner of nasty ways is universal. It certainly happens in Israel as anyone familiar with former Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky's books, (eg."By Way of Deception") knows. U.S. President Obama has kept GITMO open and continued the policies of government secrecy, so one can only speculate what even worse horrors may be in store for people who become too influential in sharing truth! As Ben Fulford makes clear in his blog and as observation supports, Netanyahu is clearly a mouthpiece for the people who expect to profit from endless war, Zionist land-grabs of Arab - or any - lands, etc. I've come to suppose even alleging support of violent groups, is just another form of false-flag attack. How many does the U.S. secretly support? What could be worse than drone attacks on civilian weddings? Or the Bushists, dropping burning white phosphorous from planes on the children of Faluja, (Followed-up with depleted uranium.) Who really pays for the rockets fired at Israel? I'd warrant it's the same people, if via different proxies, who paid for Sarah Palen's bus tour and, perhaps, Newt Gingrich's campaign, both evidently designed to make Mitt Romney look good by comparison. There are many layers to be uncovered by following the money behind any mayhem producing activity as well as the media that paints the official public view thereof! Shucks, i was made aware of this website by reading the confessions of a paid internet shill! Paid by the same people? (I'm a totally unpaid citizen of the world volunteering well thought-out and easily supported personal opinions as close to truth as I can hone them . . . Also, I believe in finding the good. It was the self-rehabilitation of 2 paid internet shills that inspired me to find this site. Perhaps there's a slightly mischievous streak that prompts me here to goad any who may read this. Hey, any Soul can be redeemed with enough honesty!)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
You need the enter key ?

Originally posted by Tobiwan

I was quite surprised with how impressed I was to read President Ahmadinejad's talk to the UN and shortly after to see him interviewed on GPS. Sincere or not, and I felt his is, he seems to me head and shoulders above many American politicians. He points out the historical truth that Christians, Jews and Moslems have lived in mutual peace in Iran and Palestine for centuries, though he didn't mention, as he could have, Iraq. He also differentiated between the Zionist agenda, with which IMO, any decent person takes exception, and the true, legitimate aspirations of the Jewish people, which decent people of any orientation support. He didn't say the extreme Jihadist or right-wing Christian types are like Zionism in being at odds with the precepts of their religion's figureheads, but neither has any American President I know of.

I've also read the story of the journalist who spent months in an Iranian prison, so it seems pretty clear the mentality of government types to abuse their power to detain people without cause and stress them in all manner of nasty ways is universal. It certainly happens in Israel as anyone familiar with former Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky's books, (eg."By Way of Deception") knows.U.S. President Obama has kept GITMO open and continued the policies of government secrecy, so one can only speculate what even worse horrors may be in store for people who become too influential in sharing truth!

As Ben Fulford makes clear in his blog and as observation supports, Netanyahu is clearly a mouthpiece for the people who expect to profit from endless war, Zionist land-grabs of Arab - or any - lands, etc. I've come to suppose even alleging support of violent groups, is just another form of false-flag attack. How many does the U.S. secretly support? What could be worse than drone attacks on civilian weddings? Or the Bushists, dropping burning white phosphorous from planes on the children of Faluja, (Followed-up with depleted uranium.)

Who really pays for the rockets fired at Israel? I'd warrant it's the same people, if via different proxies, who paid for Sarah Palen's bus tour and, perhaps, Newt Gingrich's campaign, both evidently designed to make Mitt Romney look good by comparison. There are many layers to be uncovered by following the money behind any mayhem producing activity as well as the media that paints the official public view thereof!

Shucks, i was made aware of this website by reading the confessions of a paid internet shill! Paid by the same people? (I'm a totally unpaid citizen of the world volunteering well thought-out and easily supported personal opinions as close to truth as I can hone them . . . Also, I believe in finding the good. It was the self-rehabilitation of 2 paid internet shills that inspired me to find this site. Perhaps there's a slightly mischievous streak that prompts me here to goad any who may read this. Hey, any Soul can be redeemed with enough honesty!)

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
OK...almost time for this "sham" of a presidential debate in USA.....but think it's still important to watch in context of MSM...not that either one will get my vote......this should be "interesting".....I guess?...talk to you all later.....

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jacobe001
This right here is the bottom line

I threw my TV out years ago and refuse to pay for them to pump their propaganda into my house.

People need to be more responsible and seek out news from all sources in order to get the "Big Picture" and not listen to these corrupt psychopaths running our media and country.

Originally posted by zeeon
I can't believe some people actually watch, read or listen to mass media anymore.

You said it brother! That is EXACTLY the same reasoning I came to when I decided to cut my cable. Why do I pay these people to pump one sided propaganda and falsehoods into my home and family? When it finally dawned on me, I didn't even hesitate. Well said!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join