It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Blatant Lies From The Media...This Time It's Really Bad!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by DarknStormy
Maybe Israel are the antichrist for both religions and unlike the Muslims, we haven't realised yet.

We are WAY off topic but this is so interesting ....
There is a prophecy in the Catholic church that the antichrist will be of Jewish descent.
(I'm not advocating that prophecy .. just passing it along for the discussion)

Well...I would agree this has been a really interesting conversation, and although I believe the OP's point was about corrupt journalism...it really has "bloomed" into a much bigger disscusion. To answer the question you asked a few posts ago, No, I am not 100% sure Iran is not a threat....but they didn't start this whole nuclear nightmare, and the whole thing is crazy.

To the depth of my soul I believe people do NOT want war and nuclear bombs, I think a small group of "nut jobs" are palying "risk" with the whole world...it's a horrible game...but that is how they see it....Obama promised to bring the troops home and stop war, he is a liar....as long as Halibuton and co. are making big bucks on mangled children, and the fat cats get thier place in the bunkers down below when SHTF, we're in big trouble.

As for today, I am going to go outside and enjoy one more day God grants me in peace.....gather my strength, and hopefully "cope" with whatever is coming our way, I respect and send good wishes to you all....♥

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

the USS Liberty issue was still current and for any American tax payer to have an iota of tolerance for the state of Israel just baffles me

Well Americans should hate alot of people then oh say like :

Canada for burning washington
England for killing Americans;
France for killing Americans
Germany for killing Americans
Russia for killing Americans
China for killing Americans
North Korea for killing Americans
Vietnam for killing Americans

And that list can continue so if people are sitting there telling Americans to hold a grudge that is a very intolerant thing to do.

edit on 29-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

The McMahon-Hussein Agreement of October 1915 was accepted by Palestinians as a promise by the British that after World War One, land previously held by the Turks would be returned to the Arab nationals who lived in that land in return for their fighting against the Turks in W.W.1. The McMahon-Hussein Agreement was to greatly complicate Middle East history and seemed to directly clash with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.

The Arabs were lied to and betrayed by the Balfour agreement. The British betrayed the Arabs because of pressure put on them by the Stern Gang and Irgun.
edit on 29-9-2012 by abdel because: I spelt a three letter word wrong. O.K.?

link   
I don't agree with everything the current administration does. What I do agree with is that, unless it affects us directly as a country, we need to stay out of the business of other countries. Iraq and Afghanistan were completely unnecessary. There are better ways of dealing with terrorist threats. I don't believe we should be in other countries trying to convert them to our way of thinking and doing things, that never works. We need to stick to ourselves except when it is a direct threat to us or our allies. There's a lot of corruption at the top that needs to be weeded out. Just don't lump all of America into what the leadership does, because we are a loving, caring and generous people, but like the phrase says... we're also a sleeping giant. A lot of people like to criticize America for what its leadership does, but if there were no America, so many things the world takes for granted would disappear.

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FlyersFan

Your friendship with Israel need to be put under the microscope and intense scrutiny because of all your tax dollars that go to the bastard state of Israel. I say Bastard due to the fact that Israel is illegitimate and does not deserve to exist since it's formation was based on lies.

First of all, the Bastard analogy is not my own but from a good friend of mine so I will not take credit for it, but Israel is a bastard aka motherless child.

Mods sorry if this sounds harsh, but its true!

Get that from Mahmoud?

Sure sound like something he and that regime says.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I would take Mahmoud for a Timmies coffee before you any day as he is intelligent and has the common sense to see through the # you peddle.

Bon appetite mon amie

edit on 29-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: lol had to edit my own francais

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Must read that onion article picked up by fars.

Go right ahead

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

the USS Liberty issue was still current and for any American tax payer to have an iota of tolerance for the state of Israel just baffles me

Well Americans should hate alot of people then oh say like :

Canada for burning washington
England for killing Americans;
Couple slight Differences there Buttercup.

Israel is "supposed" to be our "best friend" in the Region.

Israel murdered those Sailors ,hoping to incite a False Flag against Egypt.

Excellent Video here , with Real Accounts of events, from the Sailors Themselves, Not some Politicans.

Watch and Learn, you wont look so silly.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

I would take Mahmoud for a Timmies coffee before you any day as he is intelligent and has the common sense to see through the # you peddle.

Bon appetite mon amie

edit on 29-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: lol had to edit my own francais

Yeah, and Ahmadinejad wouldn't stiff you for the bill like Netanyahu would.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

What difference Iran has murdered Americans for the past decade pay no nevermind to that

meh
edit on 29-9-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by abdel

I could totally see BIBI be like "Sorry I forgot my wallet, charge it to the the US Department of Homeland Security"

LOL

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Do you see what they are doing to us? We are arguing about things we all know it has been happening for years already, brainwashing doesn't just go away over night.

I agree with the OP and with so many others on this thread but just think outside the box. We keep behaving like this we'll become puppets like the rest of them.

Acknowledge the wrong doing and make it better, that's all we can do. STOP arguing for goodness sake!

Cheers.

Read through a few pages of this post as well as the transcript, knowing it would bring about emotions and arguing. (Good post tho OP) I think Iran has its problems and skeletons in the closet like every other nation with resources and a stake in this world power game. This is an ugly mess we will not solve by wars or arguing, but by looking at the facts calmly and then getting down to the business of deciding what is best for our global community, and that includes all the plants, animals and the planet itself. Everything is inter-related and connected on some scale, and it's important to maintain balance i think.

Yes I know I sound like a dreamer, but at least they are good dreams.

commence bickering in 3. 2. 1....

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Each point I made so far is being ignored. Is it because I am right that you you are trying to not talk with me? Or am I so wrong that you could not bother to talk to me? If so, where is the wrong that I did?

Or do I need to be hateful for you people to read my posts? I just want answers to understand the ideas of both sides. So far, only stars show that some liked my points but stars do not talk nor do they show the other side

Sorry for posting a lot in this thread, I am just new to ATS and I am enjoying myself right now

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by goh13
Each point I made so far is being ignored. Is it because I am right that you you are trying to not talk with me? Or am I so wrong that you could not bother to talk to me? If so, where is the wrong that I did?

Or do I need to be hateful for you people to read my posts? I just want answers to understand the ideas of both sides. So far, only stars show that some liked my points but stars do not talk nor do they show the other side

Sorry for posting a lot in this thread, I am just new to ATS and I am enjoying myself right now

No OFFENSE bro but I cannot make out wtf you are saying half the time, no ill intentions.,

I seriously have no idea what you are saying most the time and appreciate your participation in the discussion but never beg to be answered to

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by goh13

And another star for you
I tend to read rather than post on a lot of threads- I guess I prefer to stay out of the crossfire. I will say that I absolutely agree with the OP and I happily hand out stars from the sidelines to everyone who I see making good points- particularly against the warmongering neo-cons, Zionists and their media lapdogs. Hopefully someone will reply to your posts- you have made some very good observations from what I've seen, and they do deserve a response.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by goh13

No OFFENSE bro but I cannot make out wtf you are saying half the time, no ill intentions.,

I seriously have no idea what you are saying most the time and appreciate your participation in the discussion but never beg to be answered to

Ah, sorry. I just love talking in puzzles because once you understand what I am trying to say, you will not forget it easily. Alright, from now on, I will just speak as normaly as I can. I am not begging but I really want to understand what is going on.

Thanks seaside sky! I used to lurk a lot but I wanted more and I wanted my ideas heared.

I will try to keep my feelings away from debate threads next time.
Alright, please ignore my last post and this post, everyone and thanks for the help around ATS

edit on 29-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Those papers would make good toilet paper ^_^
Limbo

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Your friendship with Israel need to be put under the microscope and intense scrutiny ....

Um .. I hope you mean AMERICA's friendship and not mine personally.
Could you please clarify so that I know how to respond? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by abdel
He is a twelver ? What does that mean?

It means he thinks the arrival of the 12th Imam Mahdi is at any time now. Many of these 12-ers want to hasten the arrival of the 'Mahdi'. And many of them have no problem with the world plunging into chaos and death because, according to them, on the other side of it all the entire world will be MUSLIM and living under the muslim laws and under this Mahdi dude.

Where is the death and destruction in his words?

He was describing his version of utopia after the arrival of the 'Mahdi' ... everyone being Muslim and living under their muslim law. All unicorns and rainbows and skittles trees ...

What comes before that Mahdi taking over the planet ... THAT is the death and destruction ... death (or conversion to Islam) of all non-muslims and death to all homosexuals, etc etc ...

Live Leak

Ahmadinejad has claimed that it is the role of his government to bring about the return of the 12th Imam. On August 29, 2007, Ahmadinejad said,

“The Iranian nation and the Islamic Revolution have a pivotal role in preparing the ground for the coming of the Hidden Imam… We must rapidly develop Iran in order to create the [right] conditions for his coming, and we must also help the rest of the world’s nations [to prepare for his return], in order to precipitate this great event…

Taubmann reports that Ahmadinejad believes he personally has been chosen by Allah to hasten the return of this Muslim messiah. The way to achieve this goal for the Iranian president is the occurrence of a nuclear Holocaust. And this is why it is so vital for Ahmadinejad that Iran acquires a nuclear weapon..

This guy is delusional -
+believe+that+a+descendant+of+the+prophet+of+Islam+will+raise+in+these+parts+[Middle+East]+and+he+will+dry+the+roots+of+all+injustice+in+th e+world,%E2%80%9D+the+hard-line+president+said,+addressing+an+audience+of+families+of+those+killed+during+the+1980%E2%80%99s+war+against+Iraq.&cd=3&hl =en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source=www.google.com] El Al Arabiya News - US Wants to Stop Mankinds Saviour - The Iranian Leader

Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said he has documented evidence that the United States is doing what it can to prevent the coming of the Mahdi, the Imam that Muslims believe will be ultimate savior of mankind, press reports said Monday.

“We have documented proof that they [U.S.] believe that a descendant of the prophet of Islam will raise in these parts [Middle East] and he will dry the roots of all injustice in the world,” the hard-line president said, addressing an audience of families of those killed during the 1980’s war against Iraq.

In one sentence this guy says that he has been chosen by the 12th Imam to lead Iran and to 'pave the way' for the 12th Imam to arrive. (The only way the 12th Imam will arrive is with the world full of war and blood.) In the next sentence he says that he isn't supposed to be helping or hastening. Then all he does is talk about his version of some world wide muslim utopia ... because all the nonbelievers and homosexuals will all be dead.

edit on 9/29/2012 by FlyersFan because: trying to fix link

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I am not surprised.

The media portrays the ideals of the highest bidder. I wonder if they have to sign contracts like we do with cell phone companies...

edit on 29-9-2012 by Still Naive? because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join