It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Secret Confirmed by a Senior Air Traffic Control Manager for the (FAA)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The flood gates have been open...... Get used to it, dis-info minions....

minion
n minion [ˈminjən]
a slave-like follower or employee
------------------------------------------------

It started in the winter of 1998. Sky-obscuring "chemtrails" have been observed by thousands of eyewitnesses–including pilots, police officers and former military personnel–over Canada, the USA, Britain, Australia and allied European nations. Within Canada, Victoria, Vancouver, the BC Interior, Moose Jaw, Edmonton and much of Ontario have been hit particularly hard.

On March 15, 2001, radio reporter S.T. Brendt interviewed a senior air traffic control manager with the Federal Aviation Association (FAA) who was responsible for commercial aircraft over the northeastern United States. The FAA manager admitted he was being ordered to divert commercial flights around formations of US Air Force (USAF) Stratotankers. On whether the Air Force jets crossed into Canadian air space, he replied "yes."

Each of the 650 USAF Stratotankers carries 150,000 pounds of transferable fuel. Each of the 50 KC-10s (refuelling jets) carries about 320,000 pounds. Speaking under strict anonymity, the FAA official said the purpose of the military missions was weather modification.

The particles sprayed into the stratosphere by the big jets act as moisture-attracting nuclei, forming clouds and precipitation. Immediately after the March weather modification missions, the northeastern seaboard was struck by unseasonable snowstorms that confounded 70-year-old residents and piled eight-foot snowdrifts against some homes. At least one fatality resulted due to collapsing roofs.

The inert aluminum spread by the jets is not considered a human health hazard. But according to the New England Journal of Medicine, microscopic particles in the air can kill city dwellers prematurely. Further, a 1993 Harvard study has identified particles with a diameter of less than 10 micrometres (microns) as a threat to public health. Death rates increase with the rise in particulate pollution.

Nevertheless, a leaked draft document from the International Panel on Climate Change said the panel considers spraying up to 10 million tons of microscopic aluminum particles "in the range of 10 to 100 microns" as a possible solution to avoid global warming.

Much more here

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

The FAA traffic control manager decided to come forward after his wife was diagnosed with sudden adult onset asthma following a March 12, 2001 aerial onslaught by 30 tankers over New Hampshire. She had no history of allergy. Their children also suffered severe reactions, including an infant son who was rushed to hospital with a gushing nosebleed.

Just because of this one or two episodes he has come forward? Asthma and a nose bleed?

I have flown for bloody years and have never come across this stuff?

I think your average bug smasher would know the weight and balance difference on his aircraft? Are you telling me they put this stuff in my aircraft without my knowledge? Then somehow activate it when I wasn't looking?

I don't think so and I haven't come across any pilot that has witnessed this either?

Sorry, just my view and I have been a commercial pilot for bloody years.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Deatails from the author of: "Scorched Earth".

Seems reliable....NOT.

edit on 27-9-2012 by RobertF because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Similarly, hospitals across Canada and the USA have been jammed in the wake of the chemtrails, with patients complaining of acute gastrointestinal and upper respiratory ailments, pneumonia, heart problems, aching joints, sudden extreme fatigue, vertigo, excruciating headaches, short-term memory loss, inability to concentrate, nosebleeds, sore necks and twitching eyelids.

Oh geee, really. There was me thinking that hospitals were for healthy people?

Can you actually prove that these symptoms a caused by "Chem-trails" specifically?

When was the last time you went to a hospital with an acute form of gastrointestinal bla bla bla and they said "Nurse, you better inform TPTB we got another Chem-trail victim here!!"?
edit on 27-9-2012 by CaptainBeno because: incorrect post

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What a bunch of scumbags. It it's really "weather modification" they aren't very good at it, and by the way, who's paying for that crap? We won't consider free health care, but lets see what happens when we breathe in shredded aluminum.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Seems it was saying this about air force aircraft, and not commercial civilian aircraft..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
As much as it saddens me to say this, because I really believed that contrails where becoming more consistent and persistent over Edmonton, I watched 3 spew forth MASSIVE trails today. Took note of the time. I was convinced they where coming from the Military base to the North...

Plugged into Flightradar24.com...

Turns out my massive trails where caused by upper air route traffic, coming on the most bizarre flightpath and from the UK and heading to San Fransisco, 3 in a ROW. One bigger jet, Virgin Atlantic (Flying above 28,000 ft) A smaller jet by a lesser known company (flying above 28,000 ft) and then another big jet (flying above 28,000 ft) a United Airlines, this one coming from Germany but still on a similar flight path. (Flying above 28,000 ft) All 3 accounted for, commercial, massive trails... So... they where just contrails. (unless EVERY jet is now equipped with this weather modding box.)

Seriously, you have no idea how hard it is to have something you where SO DAMN SURE OF, fall apart in the face of facts.

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
All I know is that I remember a time when jets didn't leave "contrails" that lasted for hours or dissipated and turned the sky hazy. Does that make me a chemtrail believer?
PS - i don't trust "anonymous" sources, ever.
That said, it wouldn't surprise me at all if the government were spraying tons of crap in the atmosphere for whatever reason. They can't handle money or power responsibly so yes, it's entirely possible.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by GoKill

Just don't expect an intelligent discussion of the subject. ATS is no longer a place for discussions but just to be nit picked and put down.

Oh is that what you get from this thread? So far I've seen the OP start by stating he has no intention of discussing the issue, and even goes so far as to automatically label anyone who may wish to debate it, a slave and minion to the NWO.

So... Are you following his pretence by stating that anyone who has a different opinion (and yes, we can have them) is not worth it? Cool..

BTW, no one claimed weather modification doesn't exist. But it's a far cry from "OMG they're changing the chemical make up of the atmosphere to allow our reptilian overlords to breath freely on their new planet, once they've eaten us all that is.."

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
All I know is that I remember a time when jets didn't leave "contrails" that lasted for hours or dissipated and turned the sky hazy. Does that make me a chemtrail believer?

I agree so whole-heartily. But if they are just same as always trails then WHY are they behaving this way. What has changed is the chemical composition or atmospheric conditions in the last (say 15 years)? I am asking because I don't believe in "chem-trails" either but the more I am convinced they are just regular contrails the more I am obsessed with WHY they behave this way now.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I can tell you anything you want to know about commercial aviation law and procedures.

Wonderful
, but can you tell us about chemtrails? Because they are two very different things...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

BTW, no one claimed weather modification doesn't exist. But it's a far cry from "OMG they're changing the chemical make up of the atmosphere to allow our reptilian overlords to breath freely on their new planet, once they've eaten us all that is.."

Wow-is that what you get from those who believe chemtrails are real? I thought people who feel that chemtrails are real are concerned that something in those chemicals may be harmful to our health,ie;mental retardation, autism, lung issues, joint problems,etc.

I must have missed the memo, because I have never heard anyone who thought that chemtrails were responsible for allowing our reptilian overlords to breath freely on their new planet, once they've eaten us all, or even for zombies..

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality

Seems it was saying this about air force aircraft, and not commercial civilian aircraft..

We have a winner. What the OP doesn't realize is that this is actually proof AGAINST chemtrails.

First the source is completely unreliable, and has to immediately be discounted. Second, assuming the source is real we have proof the MILITARY is spraying in a one time event. This has nothing to do with "chemtrails". Weather modification is real, chemtrails are fake.

Thanks for posting info that says your beliefs are wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

I must have missed the memo, because I have never heard anyone who thought that chemtrails were responsible for allowing our reptilian overlords to breath freely on their new planet, once they've eaten us all, or even for zombies..

I have. It's a common chemtrail theme that the whole purpose is depopulation. Having worries over weather modification is a valid concern. Having worries over fake chemtrails .. not so much.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by GoKill

Your threads:
. Stratospheric injections in the northern hemisphere at mid to upper latitudes are supposed, by current climate models, based on volcanic aerosols, to impact more regionally than globally and create, as a bi-product, drought in Asia and elswhere through altered ocean currents. The particles themselves are supposed, primarily, to remain, up to their lofted lifetimes, within their original regions. They're also supposed to affect inland regions more than coastal areas.

NASA: Volcanic Blast Location Influences Climate Reaction

Now, a recent study that looks at volcanoes exploding around the world, has determined that eruptions far north of the equator affect the world's climate differently than volcanoes in the tropics.

The research, funded by NASA and the National Science Foundation focused on the eruption of Mount Katmai, Alaska, on June 6, 1912. That eruption caused cooling in the Northern Hemisphere (north of the equator) during the summer. It also weakened the Asian monsoon, warmed India, and cooled Asia the following winter. In addition, across northern India west into the Persian Gulf, there was less cloud cover, warmer temperatures and less precipitation.

But, when Mount Katmai erupted in Alaska, most of the aerosols remained well to the north

Evidence that stratospheric circulation changes drive ocean changes, and thus climate changes

“It is not new that the stratosphere impacts the troposphere,” says Reichler, an associate professor of atmospheric sciences at the University of Utah. “It also is not new that the troposphere impacts the ocean. But now we actually demonstrated an entire link between the stratosphere, the troposphere and the ocean.”

“If we as humans modify the stratosphere, it may – through the chain of events we demonstrate in this study – also impact the ocean circulation,” he says. “Good examples of how we modify the stratosphere are the ozone hole and also fossil-fuel burning that adds carbon dioxide to the stratosphere. These changes to the stratosphere can alter the ocean, and any change to the ocean is extremely important to global climate.”

So the location of the original spraying, i.e. overhead, matters in that when the particles do settle to the troposphere (in 1 to 2 years for volcanic particles and possibly longer extensions of time for some lab created nano particles), they're going to fall out, rain out and evaporate out in those same regions.

And like in the article you presented, some of it will almost immediately fall and the rest will be spaced out over days, months, up to several years. There's no escape and time is not on our side.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill
The flood gates have been open...... Get used to it, dis-info minions....

A flood of what? Easily disproven threads, unverified claims promoted as fact, or information taken out of context? Sadly, this is something some of us are all too used to, and it doesn't look like ending any time soon. You would probably call me a 'dis-info minion', as I've been labelled a disinfo agent before for simply explaining how a contrail can last for more than 15 minutes. Unfortunately, some people cannot accept information contrary to their views, even if there is a wealth of evidence supporting said information, and instead resort to personal attacks and assassination of character (such as calling them disinfo agents or minions...).

Maybe you're referring to this article as an example of the flood gates opening, but considering it doesn't provide any verified sources and was published in 2001, I don't think it is a good example. It has simply assumed that there is aluminum being sprayed without any corroborating evidence, and relies on unfounded anonymous claims to 'prove' that the military are making chemtrails. Of course, it cannot be specifically disproved, as it is hard to disprove something that is yet to be proven. Perhaps all will be revealed if you buy the book, but I wouldn't count on it.

reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Seriously, you have no idea how hard it is to have something you where SO DAMN SURE OF, fall apart in the face of facts.

I have a lot of respect for those such as yourself, who are willing to admit that they may have been wrong. It is a rare trait among these forums, and I commend your honesty. I too, gave some credence to chemtrail theories after reading about them in Uncensored magazines (I've met the editor, he was a really nice guy). But after digging a little deeper, it was clear that most of the evidence presented (contrail persistence, grids, rain/sludge samples, chembows, photos of 'sprayers') was misleading at best. I have never stated that chemtrails don't exist, but require at least some convincing evidence to believe that there is a large scale operation being performed. I am yet to be convinced.

Kudos to you for keeping an open mind.

edit on 27/9/12 by Curious and Concerned because: slight adjustments and accidentally edited out part of the post

<<   2  3  4 >>

join