Chemtrails Secret Confirmed by a Senior Air Traffic Control Manager for the (FAA)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I'm still searching for positive proof because the sky's Have changed.
I film these trails all the time.

I know there's plenty of patents out there and the ' Welsbach ' patent comes to mind when you look at the meshing effect that appears in the sky's.

I also remember watching a lecture, which was held in Norway or Denmark......somewhere like that.
One of the speakers was saying that the chemtrails seemed to coincide with the boom in no-frills airlines.
She said that they were offered airline fuel at a very low price.
This would go with the patent that mentions the chemicals could be sprayed using commercial jets.

It does seem strange but still.....I'm not sure.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

The particles sprayed into the stratosphere by the big jets act as moisture-attracting nuclei, forming clouds and precipitation.

No! The exhaust from the plane acts as the nuclei. Even if the above were true, it would take the same weather conditions to form a "chemtrail" as the conditions when persistent contrails are formed..
edit on 27-9-2012 by warlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

Maybe it's both.
Then again, I don't think it would be the military.

It could be a group using privately owned jets.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by warlok

The particles sprayed into the stratosphere by the big jets act as moisture-attracting nuclei, forming clouds and precipitation.

No! The exhaust from the plane acts as the nuclei. Even if the above were true, it would take the same weather conditions to form a "chemtrail" as the conditions when persistent contrails are formed..
edit on 27-9-2012 by warlok because: (no reason given)

I was wondering the same thing...
...isn't this article simply describing (in an odd manner) what a plane naturally does when making normal CONtrails?

I didn't really understand the logical leap in this article from "high flying tankers" to "deliberate weather modification". Obviously contrails cause clouds and overcast, and obviously they can affect the weather. Nobody has ever denied this. However, I don't see the evidence in this article that the contrails described by the alleged "whistleblower" were deliberately laid in order to modify the weather.

Can someone please connect the dots for me?

edit on 9/27/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainBeno

Weather modification has been of interest by humans for thousands of years. Do you think our interest stopped? A very good chemist could design a fuel additive that won't interfere with the operation of a jet engine that will cause certain effects in the atmosphere. That is a known fact. Would anyone have to know? No. All I can say is that they aren't thinking thing through and the use of it on large scale is not thought through well enough. Timing is critical and common sense is lacking in the scientific community with people being chosen based on how much risk they allow instead of researching possible side effects better. Not all people are effected by these things, only half of people are. The sensible thing to do is to stop using aircraft so extensively, they are the worst technology for the bad pollution that is occurring. That is in direct conflict with the current economic structure here in the USA though because the airline industry is big. Don't fly unless necessary and we won't need chemtrails.
edit on 27-9-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

Its not the atmosphere thats changed its the engines. Turbojets, turboprops and turbofans have all been replaced on commercial aircraft by a unit developed from the last of those three which is called a high bypass turbofan, this has a huge fan on the front that literally bypasses the majority of the air around the outside of the engine without mixing it with fuel and burning it. This produces thicker longer lasting trails in the right weather conditions, wiki has a good article on these engines if you search the term.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
All I know is that I remember a time when jets didn't leave "contrails" that lasted for hours or dissipated and turned the sky hazy. Does that make me a chemtrail believer?

I agree so whole-heartily. But if they are just same as always trails then WHY are they behaving this way. What has changed is the chemical composition or atmospheric conditions in the last (say 15 years)? I am asking because I don't believe in "chem-trails" either but the more I am convinced they are just regular contrails the more I am obsessed with WHY they behave this way now.

The contrails behave - persist and spread- for the same reason they always have...the air where they are formed is humid...if the air is humid- "saturated with respect to ice" is the official jargon- the ice crystals in the contrail cannot dissipate...the air has no ability to absorb the extra moisture from the contrail...

Contrails have always exhibited this behavior - but their occurrence has increased in correlation with increased air travel and newer types of engines.

This paper from 1972 describes EXACLTY what people claim are "chemtrails" today...so, clearly this behavior was observed 40yrs ago:

ciresweb.colorado.edu...

Measurements of the Growth of the Ice Budget in a Persisting Contrail
R.G. Knollenberg
Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences
Volume 29, Issue 7 (October 1972)

"It is often observed that contrails spread considerably...Under favorable conditions, a lateral spread of kilometers is observed...If sufficient air traffic exists, an entire overcast of contrail cirrus may develop and persist for hours with rapid growth in the ice budget of individual contrails."

There are also a great deal of photographs capturing this behavior throughout the decades- see here:

metabunk.org...

edit on 27-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Attempts at weather modification and cloud seeding are not secrets. There are routinely stories in the newspapers about these exact endeavors. If this is what you mean by "chemtrails" the congrats to you and this brave former FAA employee for letting the cat out of the bag regarding common knowledge. The unsecret has been exposed, even though it was never hidden in the first place.

I don't think that most believers of chemtrails are talking about cloud seeding and weather modification attempts, unless it is regarding some nefarious attempt to make a death blizzard or some other nonsense. In Texas, they seed clouds routinely in an attempt to get more rain during droughts. It's not secret; it's not hidden. Hell, it takes town hall meetings and numerous news stories before the stupid mosquito spraying begins!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Oh is that what you get from this thread? So far I've seen the OP start by stating he has no intention of discussing the issue, and even goes so far as to automatically label anyone who may wish to debate it, a slave and minion to the NWO.

Dude, Chick (hard to tell from that name and avatar) do you even proof read what you post? I never said that anyone specifically was 'a slave and minion to the NWO' are anything like that... To dis-info......ah duh To the nwo? How did you get that out of it? Says a lot about you...

Don't put words in my mouth.

So far I've seen the OP start by stating he has no intention of discussing the issue,

Please point out in this thread where I said that. You cant as it was stated in another thread. Although it is pointless to go back and fourth like some elementary school kids.. I will not do that.

I do read the threads and if something is worthy of a response or I get mis-quoted as is the case with your post. I will reply..

BTW, no one claimed weather modification doesn't exist.

gaul does

So how would the gov go about making weather mods?
Spraying particulate reflective material in the upper atmosphere... aka chemtrails....

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Attempts at weather modification and cloud seeding are not secrets. There are routinely stories in the newspapers about these exact endeavors. If this is what you mean by "chemtrails" the congrats to you and this brave former FAA employee for letting the cat out of the bag regarding common knowledge. The unsecret has been exposed, even though it was never hidden in the first place.

I don't think that most believers of chemtrails are talking about cloud seeding and weather modification attempts, unless it is regarding some nefarious attempt to make a death blizzard or some other nonsense. In Texas, they seed clouds routinely in an attempt to get more rain during droughts. It's not secret; it's not hidden. Hell, it takes town hall meetings and numerous news stories before the stupid mosquito spraying begins!

I don't think it's a little story here about local rainmaking, this is about military involvement, on a large scale. So if this story is true, it was covert operation, as the FAA man was told. Then is a need to know then, if they used aluminium particles, the size of those particles is also relevant, (the smaller they are the more dangerous they are) and not as you may think, big particles. In all cases it is the smaller particles that are the most dangerous with anything toxic. If these tests took place then there will be a raft of paperwork on the findings, I'm sure there will be also a raft of independant scientists who would be very interested in those findings, especially those that have already done work on aluminium particles, and found them to be toxic in human tissue. Even those cloud seeding exercises you mention with silver iodide are problematic, never mind all the other junk,

mohavecountyconstitution.com...

That's just one small example.
edit on 27-9-2012 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To all debunkers of chemtrails:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoKill

gaul does

Spraying particulate reflective material in the upper atmosphere... aka chemtrails....

Great. But the article you posted in the OP doesn't talk about that. Instead it says:

...The particles sprayed into the stratosphere by the big jets act as moisture-attracting nuclei, forming clouds and precipitation...

Which is basically describing how a regular plain-old contrail can persists and grow (as an incidental result of high-altitude jet aircraft -- NOT necessarily a deliberate act).

I say "basically", because while the cloud-forming part is correct, the rain-forming is not. Nuclei from aircraft exhaust CAN cause a growth in cirrus clouds from persistent and growing contrails. So contrails do in fact cause additional cirrus cloud cover, but obviously (being cirrus clouds) they do NOT bring rain.

Can you please provide the evidence for this anonymous FAA person's claim that the planes he was talking about were involved in deliberate weather modification?

If it is only cloud cover you are talking about, then it is no big secret that persistent contrails cause cloud cover. That's been known since the beginnings of high-altitude flight, and has been studied (in the open) for decades.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I live in the approach/departure corridor for MCF, which serves as a base for the 6th Air Mobility Wing. I have 4+ KC-135 Refueling aircraft flying over my place every day. Yet, no chemtrails, and no weird diseases. I know guys that work at the base, and I used to work for the company that supplied them with their fuel. Again no “special” chemicals involved. The same fuel, from the same source, is used at TPA, where I used to work as a fueler, among other positions. The same JP is used to power the diesel ground equipment at the airport, and I have breathed it directly while pumping it, and after being burned into exhaust.

I hate these kind of “admissions” made by people, who base them on ASSumptions, which then get latched onto by the chemtrail crowd as though they are biblical fact. Refueling planes have to do training, just like any other military mission. Yes, they have to occasionally close areas of airspace to allow this to happen. Yes, they have to inform ATC, and file a flight plan if in civilian airspace, just like everyone else. No, they are not dumping anything in the sky outside of a slight amount of spillage when the aircraft disconnect.

The reason for the increase in contrails, and their persistence, has been explained on here 10K times at least. It's not that anything is being sprayed, its simply that the new engines, with higher bypass ratios generate more persistent contrails, and they do it over a wider range of atmospheric conditions.
edit on 9/27/2012 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey GoKill, got any pictures of confirmed chemtrails yet? Maybe some pictures of the chemtrailing planes on the tarmac? Or are you still just going on your assumptions and guesses?

Cloud seeding != chemtrails. I dont know how many more times this can be said before the whole subject just implodes and creates a supermassive black hole on ATS.

OH NO! I look out my office window and see a white line in the sky. Been there for quite a while. Must be chemicals. I'm gonna die. *facepalm*

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by GoKill

gaul does

Great. But your article post in the OP doesn't talk about that. Instead it says:

...The particles sprayed into the stratosphere by the big jets act as moisture-attracting nuclei, forming clouds and precipitation...

Which is basically describing how a regular plain-old contrail can persists and grow (as an incidental result of high-altitude jet aircraft -- NOT necessarily a deliberate act).

I say "basically", because while the cloud-forming part is correct, the rain-forming is not. Nuclei from aircraft CAN cause a growth in cirrus clouds (from persistent and growing contrails). So contrails do in fact cause additional cirrus cloud cover, but obviously (being cirrus clouds) they do NOT bring rain.

Can you please provide the evidence for this anonymous FAA person's claim that the planes he was talking about were involved in deliberate weather modification?

That is correct, the particulates are intended to create cloud cover, something a jet is quite capable without anything added. But there is also chemical processes that are going on in the engine, at the exhaust, and in the plume. A jet engine, even the newest types throws out a myriad of toxic sunstances scavenged from engine parts, and all the additives that are in jet fuel, all in micron sizes. I don't think anyone really knows the final chemical brew coming out of jet exhaust, and to add stuff that is toxic in itself is only to increase the unknowns.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
...A jet engine, even the newest types throws out a myriad of toxic sunstances scavenged from engine parts, and all the additives that are in jet fuel, all in micron sizes. I don't think anyone really knows the final chemical brew coming out of jet exhaust, and to add stuff that is toxic in itself is only to increase the unknowns.
stuff that is toxic in itself is only to increase the unknowns.

I'm not disagreeing with the idea that jet exhaust is adding to air pollution; that idea is quite obvious.

However, automobile exhaust causes much greater pollution (due to the volume of cars on the road, and due to jet engines being more efficient than automobiles to begin with). However, some still fixate on pollution from jet engine exhaust as if it is a greater threat, and ignore other forms of air pollution.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
You want to know why the KC's generate contrails now:

Re-engining
All KC-135s were originally equipped with Pratt & Whitney J-57-P-59W turbojet engines which produced 10,000 lbf (44 kN) of thrust dry, and approximately 13,000 lbf (58 kN) of thrust wet.

In the 1980s the first modification program re-engined 157 Air Force Reserve (AFRES) and Air National Guard (ANG) tankers with the Pratt & Whitney TF-33-PW-102 engines from 707 airliners retired in the late 1970s and early 1980s.

The second modification program re-engined 500 aircraft with new CFM International CFM56 (military designation: F108) engines produced by General Electric and Snecma. The CFM-56 turbofans are capable of producing approximately 22,500 lbf (100 kN) of thrust, nearly a 100% increase in thrust compared to the original J-57 engines.

Here is an A340 Airbuses CFM56 high-bypass turbofan engine vs a low-bypass Pratt & Whitney TF-33-PW-102 from a B707:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
Cloud seeding != chemtrails. I dont know how many more times this can be said before the whole subject just implodes and creates a supermassive black hole on ATS.

But spraying radioactive chemicals from planes does (confirmed). See my post a few up from yours.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Why are we ignoring the fact the government sprayed radioactive chemicals over Texas from planes?

edit on 27-9-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

That was done like aerial pest control spraying, which is not the same thing as what folks talk about when referring to “chemtrails”. The majority of it was done from blowers on the ground, vehicles, or buildings. They did not form trails that generated clouds, and those clouds didn't persist. This was more like a cloud of smoke that then dissipated, which is why they used the cover story that they were testing “smoke screens”.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join