It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

yet we are after iran

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mash3d

Dude.
This is just a 'guideline'. It's not really enforced as such, because it happens EVERYWHERE, EVERYDAY!
I can obtain anything, just by asking down the street.
Illegal invoices.
Fake monthly mandatory birth control checkup paper.
Fake signatures

List goes on.
I even heard some guy can arrange for Chinese people to still hold their Chinese citizenship while obtaining another citizenship in another country, so they can still enjoy their benefits here. (Illegal here).

edit on 28-9-2012 by crackerjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Chinas not the only ones

link

Rachel Aliene Corrie (April 10, 1979 – March 16, 2003) was an American activist and member of International Solidarity Movement (ISM)[1] from Olympia, Washington, who was crushed to death by an Israel Defense Forces armored bulldozer in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.[2][3][4]Less than two months after her arrival,[6] on March 16, 2003, Corrie was killed after a three hour confrontation between two bulldozers and eight ISM activists.[7][2] Wearing a bright orange fluorescent jacket and, until shortly before her death, using a megaphone, she was killed while standing in the path of a bulldozer that she believed was about to demolish the house of local pharmacist Samir Nasralla's family whom she had befriended.[8] She was run over twice by the bulldozer resulting in a fractured skull, shattered ribs and punctured lungs.[9]

There is a difference though. According to the article we know the operators asked for new orders and were rightout ordered by a state official to bulldoze the man. In the Israel case, we dont know if the operator acted out of his own initiative, or if he was ordered to proceed with the bulldozing, despite the woman being in the path.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by ladyteeny
jesus christ

well, with all the apathy in the world, i'm guessing this will soon be coming to a country near you folks!

Please refrain from using his name as a swear word.

Thank you.

please refrain from telling other people what to do.

thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

ditto to you

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

For the record, the man laid in the street to stop the steam roller, as he was protesting the government land grab. He and the Vice-mayor had just gotten into an altercation. He laid in front of the roller. He dared him to crush him. Allegedly the vice-mayor gave that order.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

how is that in any way relevant to me replying to the person asking me not to say something? and how is it relevant to this thread? if you haven't got something relevant to say,... etc etc.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by crackerjack

Very true and I'm sure it's selectively enforced. If your a party member or official you can probably get away with breaking all of them. As long as it doesn't embarrass the party or anyone else and they get their cut.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

jesus christ

well, with all the apathy in the world, i'm guessing this will soon be coming to a country near you folks!

Please refrain from using his name as a swear word.

Thank you.

please refrain from telling other people what to do.

thank you.

It's called common courtesy. That name is sacred to some people, even if it isn't to you. Using it as a swear word is like talking in allcaps to some of us. It's just rude.

Thankyou.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Media loves to blow this stuff up (rightfully so)

If this happened in US, I'm almost positive the country would blow up.

What the US government did at Waco, Texas was so much worse than the case we're discussing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by david99118
god i love the Chinese. some times people just need to shut up and obey.

This is a borg member speaking.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

This is disgusting.... I dont know what else to say.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What is the world coming to these days..or is it WHat is coming to the world these days???

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I really don't like the place this kind of story puts my brain in. Anger. Rage. Sorrow. And knowing that nothing will be done about it makes it worse. All the while, I still have great optimism for humanity in its future. It's a confusing dichotomy that makes me both ill and sad.

These incidents of barbarism are things we will look at in hindsight with an alien eye just as we look at Aztec sacrifices to the Sun gods. The types of minds who commit this are dying out along with all the others who are holding us back.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

as one member already pointed out, i wasn't using it as a 'swear word'. being courteous is as much to do with not telling other people what YOU think they should or shouldn't be doing.

and that's quite enough thread derailing. back to the subject. please. thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

You didn't have to respond to it as it had nothing to do with the topic so you are getting off topic by just addressing it. soo stay on topic and stop telling other people what to do. this is getting further off topic so just read this and move on.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So he put his life in the hands of sociopaths... guess it was worth the risk in his eyes. I understand why he placed himself in front of it... I also understand why he was run over.

If his stunt would have worked, then others would follow suit. After seeing this man just get run over others will get the message.

It is a pretty messed up situation. Yet no one really says anything against China... why is china not treated as harshly as Iran?? They have nukes and obviously have little to no regard for human life......

Pretty scary.. wonder why he thought it was a good idea to do what he did. The only thing I could come up with is that he finally got fed up with being pushed around. Sometimes making a stand and losing your life is more important than running and living.

I still am wondering how he suppressed his self preservation instinct when the roller was almost on top of him. Maybe he thought the guy would blink.
edit on 28-9-2012 by votan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteclarity

make it sound like thats a bad thing.as far as iam concerned the Borg collective would be the perfect existence.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
According to some of the america haters china is a wonderful place to live. Then i read news like this and it reminds me a booming economy does not make it so.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteclarity

make it sound like thats a bad thing.as far as iam concerned the Borg collective would be the perfect existence.

I was right then. There is a borg-type consciousness on earth in human form (there are probably many different varieties of borg consciousnesses). IMHO, this is one proof that we're not all "one consciousness". Individualistic people would rather die than join a borg collective and then there's people like you who think the borg is ideal. This is proof to me that humanity is not one consciousness.

I'm noticing more and more that the posters on alternative sites such as this are borg-types. I certainly don't belong with this type, it makes my skin crawl. I'm starting to really believe in what Peter Farley says, please read below. BTW, he mentions borg-type consciousnesses that he's dealt with in his book.

Quoting from Morphogenetic Fields and the Collapse of the Old Paradigms of Earth - Part 2 By Peter Farley www.4truthseekers.org: "Many of the aliens that I work with call humans 'squishy water' because that's all we are really made of - water and sea salt. Some of the different alien energy forms we have encountered are biological/metal hybrids, some exist more like energetic balls on their home planets, while others are exactly like the ewoks or wookies from the aforementioned movies. St. Germaine himself says there are more than 200 different kinds of Being here on planet Earth. "In my travels I have also dealt with fish people who drink three gallons of water a day and breathe through the water they drink because they have energetic gills under their chins, etc. I have worked with dinosaur-like aliens, various forms and sizes of reptilians, both those who were here on positive helpful missions as well as those who were here programmed for not such nice things at all. I have worked with androids, artificial intelligences, androgynous types of beings, squirrel-like aliens, many, many turtle people of various forms, lizard and salamander people and countless others that I shall try to describe below. It is the true nature of this planet that it is as I have always said, just like a 'Star-Wars bar'. "Seventy-two percent of this planet is in fact 'not human'. It is that way and has always been kind of that way, beings here from so many varied places to either help or hinder the planetary ascension and/or the New World Order's plans for total planetary control. "This then means that only about 28 percent of humans are just that, truly human. "Since so many aliens from so many higher dimensional levels need to come here for whatever purpose, they must either choose to be born through the womb, or they must simply 'walk-in' or attach to another human form. What happens, however, is that they still bring their 'alien' dimensional energy forms with them in doing so. As The Destiny of Souls describes it "they project a human body here on planet Earth." If they come through the womb then they create their own earth-world persona. If they walk in or attach, then the sense of who that person is seems to change like they are no longer who they once were. In my experience, the basic ego-driven core shell of the person remains the same when this happens yet it does not understand why it suddenly no longer likes the same things. Often dietary needs will change overnight as well.

edit on 29-9-2012 by infiniteclarity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join