It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

AND

That's another horrible incident as well. Sick world we live in.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

I wasn't offended just thought it was a bit callous is all. Nobody should go out that way.

Nobody

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

AND

That's another horrible incident as well. Sick world we live in.

And have they ever thought about abortion?

Sick world we live in indeed.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Managed to come up with a little more information on the incident (which occurred on Sept. 16, 2012), including are the links to at least two Weibo.com messages that brought it to light;

Protester Crushed To Death By Steamroller, Possibly On Order Of Town’s Vice Mayor
(beijingcream.com)

On September 16, a man protesting demolition-relocation in Lianhua City in Changsha, Hunan province was crushed to death under a steamroller, possibly by order of the deputy mayor, as reported by KDNet on Sunday. The incident was posted onto Sina Weibo on Monday, where it has since been forwarded more than 16,000 times, eliciting comments such as, “Why should we love country?” (@manhengjie) and, “Spectacle too horrible to endure” (@娴情依旧4448).

A villager named He Zhihua was upset about being forced to relocate to make room for a road project, so on September 16, he confronted Lianhua City vice mayor Ling Yun at a construction site. Ling slapped him, escalating a volatile situation. According to witnesses, He laid himself in front of a steamroller and shouted, “You got any skill, you’ll run me over!”

Ling’s reply was unexpected.

“If this expressway is to be finished, a few people need to die. Killing you will yield monetary compensation.” And just like that, the steamroller drove over He, “splattering his brains,” as the KDNet write-up describes it. Those watching nearby apparently said, “Too merciless.”

Changsha Village has been scene to several violent protests lately. Apparently the next day, another protest erupted and anywhere from 250 to 500 security officers were sent in handcuff protestors and confiscate phones and cameras.

The original source (in Chinese) KDnet.net
[转贴]湖南再现“钱云会” 被活活辗毙脑浆四溅(组图)
(club.kdnet.net)

Includes more photos of the incident - again NSFW or the squeamish!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The village where this took place is reported to be Changsha.

Changsha is also in the news as home to large-scale anti-Japanese protesting;

Anti-Japan Protest in Changsha

Morning commuters were delayed this morning as many took to the streets to protest the situation unfolding with Japan. Almost everyone on the bus stuck their phones out the window to record the unusual protest which are rare. Japanese stores and supermarkets were shuttered and barricaded with a heavy police presence as these protests were widely anticipated (having been organized on weibo - similar to twitter).

Demonstrations in Changsha, Hunan

Must be somewhere along the outskirts where this took place.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Never get in the way of progress! The state or nothing. Their way or the highway. In the case of this poor man being brutally crushed for doing nothing more than voicing some opposition at this government sanctioned relocation? He became the highway. That is messed up! They could not arrest him? I guess that is too much work? Perhaps, their prisons are getting full with people like this man? Running over a human being with a steam roller?

Where are all the apologists? Bueller, Bueller, Bueller . . . This man has a place alongside Tank Man. I am truly saddened. This type of behavior is unacceptable. There is really not much too say about it, because everyone knows what goes on in China. Not an isolated incident by any stretch of the word. It pains me that no one speaks out against this, because it could hurt economic relationships. The apathy is truly disturbing. I have nothing more to say. This story is appalling.
edit on 26-9-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think the Chinese will be doing well if the Government there limits itself to just killing 1's and 2's for being annoying. How many recall watching the Tienanmen Event coverage and the horror of realizing what they'd actually gone and done? China is China and they do things because they're China and they want it done that way.

I hate to sound cold, but it's because I believe we have as much right NOT to be that way and we may not always be the most powerful around that I say.....their ways aren't our business to interfere with. We have plenty of our own problems and the Chinese people can put a stop to it when they get tired enough of it, IMO.

They are over a Billion people to the government there. Just not our business while our own nation is such a mess for abuse of authority itself.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

That's disgusting but what's more disgusting, the man who orders the driver to run him over or the driver who runs him over?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
That is horrible. But Im confused when looking at the 4th picture on the infowars article.
The steamroller has tracks infront of it so does that mean they went over him then reversed?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
So, his brains are on the ground, but not the rest of his insides? With the weight of that going over the top oh him, there should be blood and bits all over the road. His feet look undamaged, despite laying directly where the wheel would have turned, crushing them and forcing blood out. I'm not buying this at all, I think it's staged, where's a video of it actually moving? If it's real, then it is a tragedy.

I wonder if everyone that jumped on Ms Corrie, will be blaming this guy for his own stupidity? Perhaps the driver just didn't see him?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Rest still in the arms of a loving God - He Zhi Hua. Please be at peace and guide us in Spirit so that we can learn from this repugnant act of one human to another. I will be stronger for having known your story and shared your pain.

As for the posters and others who think the photographs are 'staged.' I know enough about China to be well aware that their citizens are disposable. Think of the Beautiful Brave man who stood before the army tank while the world watched in awe of his Spirit and fortitude - I believe he was imprisoned and killed. Recently the Chinese woman who was held down with a pillow over her head while seven months pregnant - a termination was forced upon her and then they placed the deceased fetus on the bed next to her. Her and her peasant husband had applied for permission for a second Child and were slightly late with the financial fee.

Anyone who thinks this article is faked needs to wake up. It isn't just China but we are here in this thread to pay respects to He Zhi Hua and be reminded - by our empathic pain for him - that we have a lonnnnng way to go with regard to being better human beings.

Much Peace...He Zhi Hua and all other brave people who die needlessly...my heart weeps for the lack of compassion in this world...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
jesus christ

well, with all the apathy in the world, i'm guessing this will soon be coming to a country near you folks!

Please refrain from using his name as a swear word.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
No land is worth getting flattened like a pancake and there are alot of merciless people, especially in China who won't lose a wink of sleep over turning you into a wafer. Better just to take what has sentimental value to you and step out of the way.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Media loves to blow this stuff up (rightfully so)

If this happened in US, I'm almost positive the country would blow up.

It has already happened and just blew over in time anyway. Remember Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge as well as David Koresh and Waco Texas. Even if they were guilty, which IMHO they weren't, the government agents still slaughtered innocent people in an unnecessary show of force.

And if you want to go back a bit farther just look up Kent State University shooting by national guard.
edit on 27-9-2012 by happykat39 because: added info

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There used to be a time when the US media would portray China as the World's most evil entity.

But that was before they let us build Walmarts, Starbucks and McDonalds. Now theyre great!

If only those damn Muzlims would act more civilized and let us steal their oil and allow us to force a debt based monetary system down their throats (despite the fact that their religion forbids debt and usury), then they could be our buddies like the Communist Chinese!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My dear friend China, still up to the old ways I see.

Yet I'm told you will take over the world.

edit: just saw the actual pics... I'm at a loss for words. To be grinded up basically?

edit on 27-9-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I read this last night and I still feel physically sick. There is no way this was staged....I'm sure things like this happen all the time and just don't get coverage, although nothing should distract from how horrific this is. China has an undisputable disgraceful record of human and animal abuse, so this almost doesn't surprise me. Maybe with so many citizens, they consider some disposable. I can't imagine how this man suffered...nobody deserves this.

Maybe if anything good will come from this, it will be a really sharp reminder of how callous the Chinese government can be and that it shouldn't be tolerated.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

True that ;P Problem is it happens non stop all the time in mainland China. We might be scared of China but we shouldn't be. There are so many human rights violations in that country its impossible to count. Why do you think Taiwanese, Hong Kongnese, and Macanese, refer to themselves by where they are from, and everyone else as mainland chinese. Its embarassing for the majority of people in taiwan, hongkong and macau to label themselves as chinese, no free speech, brain washing, etc, many of these people think the mainlanders are dumb.

The government controls all forms of media in that country. Almost any crime can be punished with death. Corruption is rampant. Look at the protest in China, isn't that an indication of "STUPID". I'm not saying eveyrone is, I'm saying there is a large group that are.

I remember a few years back, some korean people were on vacation in china. Family of dad, mom and little daughter were taking a taxi back to their hotel. Taxi Driver pretends the Taxi broke down and asks the father to push it. Taxi driver then speeds away with the mother and daughter. Later on, the police are notified of dead bodies, organs taken out. That's just how it is. Never found a suspect or anything.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That reply is so blatantly apologetic.

The man was horribly crushed to death on the order of one of their Government's official. If it were one of your relatives you'd probably be singing a different tune me bets.

Your reply is blatantly inaccurate.

How was he apologizing, he even ended with this line,

Very sad indeed, the world needs to burn these mothers effers down, incinerate the bodies and urinate on the ashes.

Are you sure you aren´t a bit upset with him because he pointed out in another thread, that you were mentioned specifically, in an Anonymous vid about ATS Cointelpro?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join