It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Crushed by Steamroller On Orders of Chinese Officials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

You know whats funny, the networks are now editing out words like Jesus Christ and God in the movies.
There is a scene in the Matrix when Neo is in the car with Trinity and Switch and they tell him hes got a "bug" in his stomach.
In the original, he says "Jesus Christ" that things real, when they showed it on AMC he said "Jeepers Creepers" that things real.
I mean come on, Jeepers Creepers?
I dont think they do it for the reasons that you specify though, I think they do it for PC reasons, so as not to offend the non-christians.
Ridiculous times we live in

edit on 29-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

I wouldn't call it ridiculous, thats the name we know our God by, to us his name is sacred. There are plenty of swear words that exist for that purpose if you want to swear.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteclarity

Originally posted by david99118

Originally posted by infiniteclarity

Originally posted by david99118
god i love the Chinese. some times people just need to shut up and obey.

This is a borg member speaking.

make it sound like thats a bad thing.as far as iam concerned the Borg collective would be the perfect existence.

I was right then. There is a borg-type consciousness on earth in human form (there are probably many different varieties of borg consciousnesses). IMHO, this is one proof that we're not all "one consciousness". Individualistic people would rather die than join a borg collective and then there's people like you who think the borg is ideal. This is proof to me that humanity is not one consciousness.

I'm noticing more and more that the posters on alternative sites such as this are borg-types. I certainly don't belong with this type, it makes my skin crawl. I'm starting to really believe in what Peter Farley says, please read below. BTW, he mentions borg-type consciousnesses that he's dealt with in his book.

i am half American and half Mexican. my entire life i have been treated like crap by both groups simply for the fact i am not full blooded either one. so yeah, the idea of a "Borg collective" is very appealing. i would love being accepted as a member of a group. to stop being told i am different and that i cant interact with others on the same level just because of some stupid classification. but hay, i fully accept i will never have a group to accept and protect me. i accept that i will never belong. i accept i will always be alone. it just really freaking sucks. and after 27 years i have come to the conclusion i have 3 options.

1 kill my self. with my luck this will be done by accident.

2 kill the rest of you, mainly the Americans and Mexicans. unfortunately i dont have the skills, resources and knowledge to wipe out 7 billion people.

3 essentially become a hermit and reduce human contact as much as possible. right now i have chosen number 3 and other than getting some amusement from the internet, mainly sites like this, i have next to no contact with other people.

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join