It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Accidental Psychic, And its Killing Me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

OP, you mention the Bible in your post and not once do you glorify our Lord and God nor do you ever direct worship to the True God. In fact, by including the above statements in your post, you proclaim yourself to be a false prophet. Our Father is a jealous God. Fear Him. You are eating from the table of demons and from the Lord's table. He tells you in no uncertain terms that His penalty is death. The title of your thread says it all..It's killing me" I implore you to repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness. His words are clear as ever on this matter. Do you not know that Satan sifts in this world, separating the wheat from the chaff? That he prowls around seeking to devour? What does that scripture state you should be doing instead? Putting on the FULL ARMOUR of God so that you may stand on the last day, but instead, you come on ATS and declare to the world your disobedience to  Father. Do you not see your error? Do you not see that your error is teaching your own family that the Lord's provisions are not satisfactory and that eating from the table of demons is acceptable? Repent immediately by confessing your grievous sin and pray that He leads you back unto the narrow path.

I'm eating with demons? ummmmmm....

I really don't know what to say .... i don't want to eat with demons .... uhhhh.... I'm speechless...

You've got me pegged all wrong pal ... I am very close with the lord ... This isn't some 'follow me to the river' thread ....

I feel like you're trying to demonize me. If you don't understand what's happening to me, fine, because i don't understand it either, but hurling accusations at me under the guise of some christian philosopher has GOT TO BE a bigger sin than dreaming my own future ...

I feel like it's a gift from GOD, but you accuse me of false prophecy and mingling with demons?

Do you doubt your own GOD's ability to bestow such gifts?

I dunno why, (or maybe i do), but this clip came to mind....

Matthew 7:1-5“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you useit will be measured to you.

edit on 27-9-2012 by OneEleven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What came into my mind (And it might sound a bit strange.): Use your light to build a shield. You may adapt it so it suits to you, but sometimes I find it helpfull to build "protective visualisations". Inner focus, barriers, a "safe place". In fact I have my own part for it (Check C.G. Jungs archetypes or the inner parts from systemic/family therapy.), kind of a female paladin, nerved by light with a bubble of pure light in each open hand. She's the (inner) representation of my "self-care" (assisted by a (dark) soul assassin if necessary) and rocks. (At least when I give her attention
)

So if I can give you an advice: Be open for your (inner) self-care. Doesn't need to be an attractive paladine, you've got your own pictures and preferences. Might be god, Yoda from Star Wars, an abstract picture or subject, some advisor or counselor from reallife, anything else. Just have a look at "What inner part from me helps me that I can take good care of myself."

Without taking care of ourselves we cannot take care of others. Good luck.
edit on 27-9-2012 by defrost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There are alot of psychics who are also Christian, so I think the gentleman or individual who wrote the prior posts should maybe consider how some christians use their psychic talents to help others.. normally indeed they bring it all back up to J.C., not a problem..

Psychism or "psychic reality" in and of itself isn't an evil thing.. in fact I think it's supposed to be something that protects us on some level.. especially by way of warnings; but I suppose it depends on how you look at it..

If you ask me, psychism is sort of instinctual and it's something that both animals and humans have, so it's not necessarily a bad thing.. it's what you do with it that can be injurious.. But if animals can be psychic and never in a bad way, then so can human beings and in a good way..

edit on 27-9-2012 by tony9802 because: error

edit on 27-9-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

good post tony ... good post

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by defrost
What came into my mind (And it might sound a bit strange.): Use your light to build a shield. You may adapt it so it suits to you, but sometimes I find it helpfull to build "protective visualisations". Inner focus, barriers, a "safe place". In fact I have my own part for it (Check C.G. Jungs archetypes or the inner parts from systemic/family therapy.), kind of a female paladin, nerved by light with a bubble of pure light in each open hand. She's the (inner) representation of my "self-care" (assisted by a (dark) soul assassin if necessary) and rocks. (At least when I give her attention
)

So if I can give you an advice: Be open for your (inner) self-care. Doesn't need to be an attractive paladine, you've got your own pictures and preferences. Might be god, Yoda from Star Wars, an abstract picture or subject, some advisor or counselor from reallife, anything else. Just have a look at "What inner part from me helps me that I can take good care of myself."

Without taking care of ourselves we cannot take care of others. Good luck.

This confused me more than anything, but i still want to thank you for taking the time and trying to help ...

Thanks a million...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Have you ever meditated?
After meditating i found myself halfway out of my body.It was what could be termed as a paranormal or supernatural experience but in reality is neither,it is part of the human condition which is part of the greater reality that we have lost access to.These things seem supernatural but they are actually natural but our fears of the unknown make prophetic dreams and the like foreboding.

I believe outside of our physical reality the time stream no longer exists and everything unfolds at once,psychics have access to this plain and can "download" information that has already happened there but not here.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Peace of mind is the most valuable quality available to us. No, you're not going nuts. No, you aren't causing these things to happen. No, you are not dealing with demons. No, it isn't at all unusual that someone with a somewhat shady past is the one chosen to get a gift.
Yes, it's a gift from God. Check out your wife's Bible and read I Corinthians 12, and specifically verse 10 about the gift of "discerning of spirits". Many fundamentalist Christians purposely skip that one because elsewhere there's a warning about believing false soothsayers.
There is so much help to control and be comfortable with what is happening to you. I urge you to do that because so many who have your gift withdraw from life, as you describe yourself doing, until they no longer have a life.
The best way I can think of is to watch Biography Channel's "Psychic Kids" episodes. This is a gentler way to understand what's going on, how to gain control of it, and how to appreciate it and stop isolating. You can probably watch episodes on the internet. These are young kids and teens who are scared to death of what they are seeing (through the 3rd eye) even in the daytime! Chip Coffee, I believe, is the one who works with these kids because he grew up that way. He gets 2 to 4 of them together and a parent someplace for the weekend, and the kids are always so relieved by the end once they gain control over the fear and appreciate what a gift it is.
The other source that is non-threatening like that is James Van Praagh. His 'autobiographical' book and film starring Ted Danson is "Talking to Heaven". It might be better to go to his website and just read how his life unfolded; the film is pretty Hollywood, but I love it. He's the real deal.
You can easily have inner peace with this.
I'm more interested in your "soul" moving around. When I discovered I could do this, by accident, too, I healed my smashed arm and soon started doing lectures about your innate ability to heal yourself. I haven't had so much as a sniffle for 12 years.
Instead of cursed, think of yourself as very lucky indeed!!! Bless you.... Smile! You're fine!

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven

Originally posted by LeSigh
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. These issues do often run in families. I have a book recommendation for you. I'm sure you'll find it fascinating. I admit, I had to put it down at one point because the author exactly described a situation that I experienced to a T. However, the advice it gives/implies is up to you whether or not to take. I found it helpful.

The book is called The Gurus, the Young Man, and Elder Paisios, by Dionysios Farasiotis. www.amazon.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

thanks for the helping hand ... I might check the book out...

Originally posted by redon
By doing what you do in the dreams you are helping those poeple.

THIS i hadn't thought about ... good call .... thanks again...

Yes, it certainly does sound that way and talk about synchronicity! I just finished reading the book "Waiting For Autumn" by Scott Blum and he went through some tough exeriences like you. He also leaves his body and helps people. I think you can read a few chapters on line. Maybe you can even contact him. I think it's better to have someone that can help you through this.

If you have a Kendall, it's only 99 cents to download from Amazon. You can read the first three chapters on line, but I think it's best to read the entire book. This book is based on some of his life experiences.

I hope you can find someone to talk to.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
hello brilliant being of light,
my advice to you would be to focus on your godspark, or soul as often as you can and reveal in the fact that you are an immortal being of light, ever changing along your quest in this lifetime.
Feel the unconditional love constantly being provided to you by your creator that's beginning to get stronger and stronger (as well as your abilities too i assume) as the days pass.
How could one be afraid when they are accepting the fact that they are an eternal being of light?
Your heart is the place that leads you there, your mind is the place that keeps you far from it out of fear, fear of the unknown
Try shifting your conciousness from your mind to your heart several times throughout the day and note the feelings you get from it
Feel your vibration rise and fall throughout the day and feel your emotions change from the polar shifts in thought patterns
Being in a constant state of ultimate love for oneself and others will make your vibration skyrocket, living out of fear and the emotions that comes with it (jealousy, anger, control issues) will serve to lower your vibration and keep you locked in the place you have created for yourself
More meditation focused on the love and light already contained in oneself is the key to escaping the prison
What awaits you on the other side will be quite the surprise

The only cure to a spiritual problem is more spirituality in itself

Church can be healing but i have found out that one is capable of so much more when they begin to look inside themselves for the answers. Your soul will respond but as humans we seldom hear or even listen

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Pray to God and ask him to take away the demonic spirits that is taunting you.

Clearly, they're harassing you for some unknown practice that may have grown to your interest.

Sometimes, they will harass you in some way or form, depending if you have something in your possession or have prayed to something.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
OP, my experiences seem small compared to yours.

One thing sticks out to me though after much contemplation about this subject of precognitive dreams related to my own experience, is that 'it is the future and you can not change it'.

In trying to understand why I can not change what has been given to me in dream is that I must be living this life over and/or taking the exact same path at the last time around. At the moment I don't seem to have the will power to make that change which might??? change everything.

I have these dreams as well....as the bible says ' in the last days, your young men will have visions and your old men will dream dreams' (never mentions women...par for the course in the bible).

My best wishes for you OP. May you fine peace and acceptance of your dreams and know that in no way are you the cause of the outcome. I believe it is a subconscious, cellular memory of a, or many, past life experiences.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Please please read Robert Monroe's books to get a grasp on some things that are happening from the perspective of someone who also didn't ask for anything. Most of his experiences are out of body, and there is nothing to be afraid of. The fact that you left your physical body, didn't need a beating heart, and was still conscious and existing should tell you that there is no such thing as death and to not fear anything at all.

Even more so, read Tom Campbell's trilogy called My Big TOE(Theory of everything). Tom is a real world scientist who also has experiences but studies them using scientific methodology and is probably the most brilliant man I've ever known of. He is way beyond Hawking or Einstein because unlike those great people, he has experienced the greater reality just like you are beginning to do. He experiences it every day and has a logical explanation for EVERYTHING because he experiments and collects the data. Right down to what this reality is and what other realities that encompass this one are all about. The paranormal is normal and there are real and logical explanations for it all. It's a long read, but read it. Join the forum and ask questions, watch his lectures on youtube or his site (www.mybigtoe.com). Watch and read everything you can from this man, and thank me later. He's the real deal and if you are as well, you'll know he is too soon after you get to know his work.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I too have had dreams that predict everyday events...usually patients I would be getting at work the following shift or events that would occur during my shift at work, down to minute details and actions. I have also experienced the same sort of dream with a dead person visiting, but mine was my grandfather, so it was a good thing. He was congratulating me on my first pregnancy. He was also in a VERY big hurry to get back once the goal of the dream was met, if that makes sense?

(Dream Details for anyone wondering: In the dream, he hugged me and told me he was proud of me and my soon to be born son. Then he passed along a message that I needed to start keeping a journal of my life and prayers. When I asked him why, he told me he didn't know, but that it was a message he was told to pass along. After that, he told me he had to go, and I begged him to stay a little longer, but he said he had to get back. I blinked and looked back next to me and he was simply gone. I looked around again, then woke up.)

It was the most realistic dream I have ever had. He hadn't even been in the back of my mind (he died 15 years ago), and to this day I do believe it was very possible that there was more to it than "just a dream". I don't know how. I am a Christian, and it didn't make me question my faith in the slightest. If anything it strengthened it. But oh my gosh did it trouble me...it unsettled me like nothing else, and it was someone I knew and love!

I have been like this since I was a kid, with dreams or accidentally predicting things. I would tell my mom I wanted to do something she had been planning on surprising us all with, or I would have a "bad feeling" before something traumatic (one example being a car accident when I was very young - I had that feeling all day despite being in an amusement park!). The dreams about immediate future stuff has been happening for so long, I stopped thinking it's strange!

I would definitely urge you to use the Bible to discern spiritual truth from deception. Spiritual warfare is very real! It may help ease your depression, or even your oppression by these spiritual battles it seems you are waging. I hope and pray you find some peace and comfort! Update us as things change.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Only our body dies. This is a well known fact outside scientific materialism.

None of us should fear "death" because its just leaving this experience. We get back with "birth" again if we really want to hang around here.

edit on 28-9-2012 by Bodhi911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I dont think this poster is trying to demonize you but what he's saying is the truth,

What it is consulting with familiar spirits,

Deuteronomy 18:12
There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Anytime that someone appears to come to a person as the spriit of a dead relative or individual you can bet your bottom dollar that its not, but instead a powerful fallen spirit that has permisson, maybe not consiously but spirtually to be there. Just because you cant see it doesnt mean it isnt there, their domain is the realm of the mind they are experts almost in deception, they've had alot of time to perfect this spritual predation. You dont have to try to mingle to have the devil try to decieve you, even Christians aren't immune from the tricks you have to put on the full armor of God,

The Bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord I do not beleive that human spirit is able to exist without the body in the physical, this goes for a ghost or any kind of paranormal activity.

Demons , the word is used in a broad sense to describe what these entities are really, theres a complicated spirtual hirearchy, they might seem benign but there is a reason they are dissmissive and do not offer and realistic help, they avoid anything having to do with the Bible, instead they give vauge kind of New Age spirtual advice, the "help" they offer is akin to saying what you want to hear. They keep the visitation short in order for a discerning individual to not pick up on the subtlety of the deception, for instance asking the right questions, like Bill Schnoebelen says, a broken clock is right twice a day.

Watch these videos,

www.youtube.com...

I know that I have never been contacted at any point during my life or in a dream in which an individual claming to be deceased. However I have had many powerful spirtual experiences and know of many that have seen "ghosts". I can only attribute that to my strong willed personality and the Lord im not quick to trust anyone however i've come to get past alot of it in dealing with people. I like to think I have some hands on experience on the subject. They dont need help passing over because the real person's spirit already did thats just vain imaginings, theres only 2 places you can be awaiting judgment, the appointed time.

If you dont believe me ask the Lord to help you see the truth on this matter. I dont deny that there is purpose behind it, just not be what you think. I can provide alot of information if you life.

edit on 28-9-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Wow, my friend, welcome to the freaky yet fun,hard to handle but we do it anyways world of psychic abilities. It is amazing to me how people think it is all fun and games, however for those of us who do these things, it can be a very painful process and really scary at times.

I got lucky and spirit put me right where I needed to be in order to get help, perhaps you just need to ask "God" to put you where you can get the assistance you need. Trust that the creator will do so, and it will happen.

You are very gifted and your gift is developing rapidly becauuse you will be badly needed in the future. However, every psychic I know has had to learn how to discipline their gift so it doesn't take over their everyday life to the exclusion of all else. You are being used by Spirit and need to tell them when you want contact and when you don't. Perhaps you could set aside time when you meditate and receive messages, etc. God Bless and pray for that mentor as Darkblade suggested.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Can I ask... do you understand what "eating at the table of demons" means? I have to believe that you don't otherwise you wouldn't of had the reaction that you did. Eating refers to the ingesting of words and practices that do not come from Our Father in Heaven. If we think of the phrase "you are what you eat", perhaps it will be more clear. I don't question your love for the Lord, and I certainly didn't call you a demon. We live in an age where the shout is loud and clear to come out of Babylon and obey Our God. Scripture is clear on this matter, that you cannot obey God whilst eating of divination, sorcery, mysticism, channeling, etc. because they are forbidden. They are forbidden to keep you from evil and deception.

If you understand that a false prophet can give dreams and prophecies that can come true, but yet the prophet doesn't direct worship to Our God, then it's valuable information to you in your quest to understand what is happening to you. It's what you asked in your thread. Do you know that God strengthens His children by testing them and by arranging situations for you that are designed for you to learn to OBEY Him? These trials aren't designed to fool you but rather to strengthen your level of obedience. You are having dreams that seem to be coming true....yet, instead of strengthening your faith in His power, it appears that you credit opening your 'chakra' and projections. These aren't the path to Him. These practices are of occultism. Scripture is clear on this. Please don't take out your frustrations on me if you don't agree with that statement - take it up with Our Father who stated it. You are shooting a messenger who simply bears the message. Again, if you don't want to obey His commands, take it up with Him instead of assuming that I'm attacking you. We live in the time of the end my friend, and His children are being called to live and speak His Truth. The answer to why you are having these dreams is in His words, but if you don't want to believe Him, then so be it. I meant no offense whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

this is an incredible accounting, i for one dont think your crazy. i know it sounds like you want this to stop, i wouldnt know but it would seem that isnt going to be an option,

you must try not to let it torment you, see the positive ignore the negative, i think your greatest source of stress through this is your lack of sleep as it seems to be the stressor you mention most,

focus there, on finding the solution to getting the proper sleep you need, how? i dont know,

maybe try to develope lucid dreaming, (where you know you are in a dream while you are in the dream) and from there you may be able to have enough consciousness to be able to ask the spirits visiting to leave you alone for this night or the next so you may get some sleep or you will not help them,

just a thought.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

If you understand that a false prophet can give dreams and prophecies that can come true, but yet the prophet doesn't direct worship to Our God,

You're making assumptions ... I am a very religious man, and attribute these experiences to GOD directly ... I may even be able to teach YOU a thing or two ...

Not only have you misinterpreted what i said, but you seem to be misinterpreting scripture as well, or better yet, trying to fit it where it dosn't belong ...

Thanks for trying to help, but you're waaaaaaaay down the wrong path ...

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your post, very interesting. I myself have none of those abilities but as I was growing up had many instances of Deja Vu, and even recognized them as they were happening. Several times I tried to alter what was to happen but it just turned out that is what I had dreamt anyways. This only happened as a youth but it has started coming back in recent months.

I was curious if your meditation brought these things on because if that was the case I would not be the least bit surprised. You see I am trying to get back in touch with that part of myself and it has led me down several different paths which all seem to be going to the same destination. I'll just bullet point the topics that got me going in this direction and the order I came across them. Hopefully it will help you gain control of your gifts and change your perspective on them.

1) Law of Attraction
2) Quantum Entanglement
3) The Spirit Molecule
4) Ayahuasca
5) Shamans of the Amazon
6) Chakras
7) Pineal Gland/3rd Eye
7) Meditation
8) Monks of all sorts/Holy Men
9) Tibetan book of the dead

I have been skimming through all of it, and I feel as if I have barely scratched the surface, yet it doesn't seem outrageous that all of it is linked in a tightly knit puzzle. My personal thoughts are you have opened your third eye and are not properly trained to control the awakening/enhancement of long dormant abilities that only Shamans/Monks/Spirit Guides are familiar with. Best of luck to you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join