An Accidental Psychic, And its Killing Me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx
What are the Power Ball numbers for Saturday?

7, 48, 33, 11, 19, and powerball 6

This is definite .... Spend your whole paycheck on tickets.

When you lose, kick yourself for not reading at least the first few paragraphs of an OP.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Everyone is about eight seconds psychic. You're nothing special.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. These issues do often run in families. I have a book recommendation for you. I'm sure you'll find it fascinating. I admit, I had to put it down at one point because the author exactly described a situation that I experienced to a T. However, the advice it gives/implies is up to you whether or not to take. I found it helpful.

The book is called The Gurus, the Young Man, and Elder Paisios, by Dionysios Farasiotis. www.amazon.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sidenote: You are not crazy. At least no crazier than the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
By doing what you do in the dreams you are helping those poeple.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh
I'm sorry you're dealing with this. These issues do often run in families. I have a book recommendation for you. I'm sure you'll find it fascinating. I admit, I had to put it down at one point because the author exactly described a situation that I experienced to a T. However, the advice it gives/implies is up to you whether or not to take. I found it helpful.

The book is called The Gurus, the Young Man, and Elder Paisios, by Dionysios Farasiotis. www.amazon.com...
edit on 26-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

thanks for the helping hand ... I might check the book out...

Originally posted by redon
By doing what you do in the dreams you are helping those poeple.

THIS i hadn't thought about ... good call .... thanks again...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
Please note, i've provided examples of experiences, but these are not the full spectrum of these expereinces. I tried to provide examples of each 'type' of occurrence, but there are many many more.

I just.... I'd like some sort of advice. Answers would be great. Similar experiences from other people would also provide some sort of relief.

thanks for reading. I feel a little better already just getting it out there.

Thank goodness for the internet. I've never been able to express this to people in the 'real world' .

Face to face, this would be almost impossible to explain.

Thanks again.

Hi, I don't feel you are willing these things to happen.. so I would say you are probably safe there; Willing something like death or malady on someone would normally take a lot of effort I think, so in your case, I don't think you're quite that way, besides you would know intuitively if these things were something you were willing;

What I can see, is that perhaps you have been more greatly exposed to persons, friends, and family who have passed away and to me, that is TOTALLY something rare and very special. Some people have never experienced the passing away of loved ones, or friends, or relatives and neighbors, so maybe that's why your experiences are sort of more tangible in that realm: the afterlife, or passing over generally;

At one moment though, while reading your thread I did get a little scared for you because your experiences reminded me of that movie Minority Report- I don't know if you've seen that yet, but you might want to check it out; In the movie, there is this lady who is a "PRECOG" a precognitive and she knows what the future holds, so she's psychic--The problem with her character in the film is that the future or most future events that she sees are perilous and she has to dodge those events to survive along with Mr. Tom Cruise(we all know who T. Cruise is don't we..); Anyways the together have to survive or TRANSCEND all of these dangerous "police state" moments in the movie-- Sure it's exciting observing her talents and abilities in the movie, but something like that happening in real life, and just as rapidly, like almost determining your own wellness and safety well at that point "PRECOGNITION" becomes is a little bit frightening- if we call it a talent, then I would suggest to learn to run with it.. The problem is you're perhaps always running..

I guess you just need to stay positive about all things, and always feel invincible-- that way you or your family don't get hurt-- Fascinating stuff though, maybe you've seen the movie?
edit on 26-9-2012 by tony9802 because: err

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Oh and one other thing real quickly.. since you're always attempting to help people in your dreams, I would surmise that you must also feel very selfless and be a selfless person in real life perhaps as well- maybe then that also is another talent you are meant to be nurturing as well; Selflessness is also very very rare..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redon
By doing what you do in the dreams you are helping those people.

I love this answer!

2nd line

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

This is the one with the ball that rolls down the tube or whatever right? Or is that another one? No matter what, i know i've seen Minority Report.

I'm thinking of like 3 people laying in some goo or something?

While it's a good movie, it isn't really real life. I'm not laying in goo. HAHAHA. But yes, my experiences are definitely precognitive, which isn't cool at all. Not movie cool, that's for sure.

That is what my kids would call an 'old movie' ... I think i'll NetFlix it soon and give it a rewatch.

Just to reiterate. In real life, since i'm being honest here, i'm not a really helpful or friendly person. I think i used to be, but after dealing with this psychic BULLWASH for the past 10 years or so, i've slowly become reclusive.

Not that i'm a bully or a "GET OFF MY LAWN" guy. I just really don't want to be involved with other people's problems.

I'm not the guy you would want to ask for a ride, or any other favor.

I know that sounds HORRIBLE, and it felt horrible saying it, but it's true. I feel like it's important to be honest here if i'm looking for legitimate advice and answers.

I wasn't always like this.

This is one of the things i'm trying to wrap my head around. Why me? I was a criminal as a young man. I dabbled in dark things and bad places and even turned my back on GOD for a while.

Wouldn't some monk be a better fit? Or a nurse? Someone with more access to PEOPLE?

I dunno. Thanks for taking the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802
Oh and one other thing real quickly.. since you're always attempting to help people in your dreams, I would surmise that you must also feel very selfless and be a selfless person in real life perhaps as well- maybe then that also is another talent you are meant to be nurturing as well; Selflessness is also very very rare..

Even in my dreams it's a hassle. I'm not eager to help anyone ... hahahaha ... i'm not doing myself any favors here am i?

don't hate me. I've been burned.

But it's true. In my dreams it's more like , " Really?...Right now?....I guess i will", but i really don't want to.

I'm not a flower child by any means people.

Maybe i'm being punished? I dunno.

Good replies guys. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do you feel like time is running backwards, from the future to the present.. to the now:I don't know but when things get harry in the U.S. with things like martial law and what not, your patterns of "prophetic reality" might be that much more intense.. I think that's the problem is that we're moving into a particularly dodgy future politically and you want to make sure that your system is good and ready for everything, including how you deal with prophetic reality and these psychic things.. Maybe you'll be better prepared than most of us though, Also, a little Ego is good for self-protection, huh? Do you live in an urban area, or somewhere in the mountains, somewhere quiet where there are less people, less traffic to cope with which would likewise improve your ability to entertain the public.. I wouldn't want to be in NY and be a psychic like you, you're right that could be very dangerous..

OH GOSH! I just remembered one other thing-- there is this phenomenon called "Synchronicities" or coincidences that are just too amazing (like the Lazarus moment..) well I would try to do some research about that because that might be a positive way of learning about your "talents." There is a guy on the radio every night of the week and he runs the number #1 radio talk show of the entire nation, and his shows are super since he discusses and has really interesting guests that discuss these very same types of subjects-- I don't know what state you live in, but if you go to his website, and click on radio stations near the right hand top side, you can scroll down to the station number (normally A.M.) that plays in your town- and that's in all of the U.S. Anyhow his name again is George Noory and he runs the show www.coasttocoastam.com radio talk show covering everything from dreams, to psychics, to exorcists, the paranormal, angels, Ufo's, current events, Prophecy, all of it he covers on his show and he has numerous talk show hosts that fill in for him when he is away-- Generally the program is good natured and well-hearted and very informational on numerous topics so it might be a good idea to check out his website www.coasttocoastam.com. Also, the topic of synchronicities seems to come up alot on his show, so I would inquire about that phenomenon as well;

You do have to live a little and get out though.. It almost seems as though you're living a dream about yourself that you maybe actually do want to live out- otherwise you're being tormented by this thing and that is absolutely terrible-- It's almost like Time communicates with you, and everytime something like Lazarus occurs, Time is telling you: "See there, I gotcha again." Time is charge of everything and not you..

www.coasttocoastam.com
George Noory Program

edit on 26-9-2012 by tony9802 because: er

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rtyfx

Everyone is about eight seconds psychic. You're nothing special.

What the hell is that attitude all about? Do I sense a little envy in here..?
edit on 26-9-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-9-2012 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

My teacher has described the same experiences as you have had; some of the souls that he has helped were old from a past time, like one was Victorian. I say helped as if you were looking from the other side where you have had the death experience and have not gone on, chiefly because of concerns for your loved ones. To find anybody who can follow a few simple instructions, like tucking someone in bed, would be a god send.

This is such a beautiful story to me, and it is a treasure to those that you have helped. This woman may have been waiting for this experience and knew that it was from her husband. It may have given her the courage or acknowledgement that there is something more after death - to let go. Please you have given a gift, you must let go of the guilt or fear attached to death being a bad thing. I can imagine that they are now happily together and have moved on to other things.

This is work, it is a service. There has been a suggestion that you move onto healing and this maybe a way to channel this energy somewhere where you are more comfortable. Our group moved over time from physic development to a healing group and I found this equally rewarding. Having the seat of your soul sitting on your third eye makes you clairvoyant, though you have heard the instructions so clairaudient you are to.

The Tibetans would suggest you move this centre below the belly button, would speak of the unsatisfactory nature of physic phenomenon and would be correct to say so. However these are cautionary words for those that seek such things. You are not seeking, and I do not consider anything to be wrong.

In your circumstance they would from the same mind set suggest not to become entangled with the experience, don’t give it your energy. It is something that has happened and a simple acknowledgement and a letting go is all that is needed.

These things happen, remain yourself, trust yourself and be true to just you.
This is all that the world requires of you.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Peter Brake

Originally posted by Peter Brake

Having the seat of your soul sitting on your third eye makes you clairvoyant, though you have heard the instructions so clairaudient you are to.

The Tibetans would suggest you move this centre below the belly button, would speak of the unsatisfactory nature of physic phenomenon and would be correct to say so. However these are cautionary words for those that seek such things. You are not seeking, and I do not consider anything to be wrong.

In your circumstance they would from the same mind set suggest not to become entangled with the experience, don’t give it your energy. It is something that has happened and a simple acknowledgement and a letting go is all that is needed.

These things happen, remain yourself, trust yourself and be true to just you.
This is all that the world requires of you.

HEY PLEASE DON'T LEAVE! You're exactly who i was looking for .... i need your help ...

message me please ... or ..... i'll message you, is that alright?

I'm going to message you... please don't ignore me ... If nothing else, point me in the right direction ... please.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Your third eye is wide open but you are not grounded.Your other chakras are not balanced either. You have to learn to how to protect your self from negative energies which is why you are depressed, anxious and angry. You are taking on these energies from the people around you and that can make you alittle crazy.You should practice opening and closing your third eye as well as your other chakras so you can go to a crowded mall without head exploding. All the best

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Man, life is a trip and complicated sometimes. You sound like a cool guy, keep on livin.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

If you do not want these impressions etc. affirm to yourself a rejection; "I do not want this, I am not ready for this, and cannot handle this" with complete sincerity in your heart and they will go away. I had to do the same thing when the flood gates opened up on me in my early 20's, fortunately...I had the advice from a very wise old lady that I just gave you and stopped it...it was certainly something I didn't want, you are willfully tuning into the frequency to know what you know...so you have to also willfully tune it out and affirm you don't want it if that's the case...

I didn't want it, because what good could it or would the knowledge do me? Zip, all it did was disrupt so it had to go.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

By accident, but then through practice, i've found my soul. 

That's what i call it anyway. Maybe it's my Chi, or my Chakra, (I'm not well educated on these subjects), but either way, i know where mine lives, and how to manipulate it. It came to me by accident, and i'll spare you the details on that, but once i found it, i started 'playing' with it."

"Consider the people of Israel: Do not those who eat the sacrifices participate in the altar? Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too; you cannot have a part in both the Lord’s table and the table of demons. Are we trying to arouse the Lord’s jealousy? Are we stronger than he?" 1Corinthians 10:18-22

If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow.You must purge the evil from among you. Deuteronomy 13:1-5

OP, you mention the Bible in your post and not once do you glorify our Lord and God nor do you ever direct worship to the True God. In fact, by including the above statements in your post, you proclaim yourself to be a false prophet. Our Father is a jealous God. Fear Him. You are eating from the table of demons and from the Lord's table. He tells you in no uncertain terms that His penalty is death. The title of your thread says it all..It's killing me" I implore you to repent of your sins and ask for forgiveness. His words are clear as ever on this matter. Do you not know that Satan sifts in this world, separating the wheat from the chaff? That he prowls around seeking to devour? What does that scripture state you should be doing instead? Putting on the FULL ARMOUR of God so that you may stand on the last day, but instead, you come on ATS and declare to the world your disobedience to  Father. Do you not see your error? Do you not see that your error is teaching your own family that the Lord's provisions are not satisfactory and that eating from the table of demons is acceptable? Repent immediately by confessing your grievous sin and pray that He leads you back unto the narrow path.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
reply to post by tony9802

In real life, since i'm being honest here, i'm not a really helpful or friendly person.
i've slowly become reclusive.

I just really don't want to be involved with other people's problems.

I'm not the guy you would want to ask for a ride, or any other favor.

I wasn't always like this.

This is one of the things i'm trying to wrap my head around. Why me? I was a criminal as a young man. I dabbled in dark things and bad places and even turned my back on GOD for a while.

You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you Galatians 5:7-8

16So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. 17For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.

The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other. Galatians 5:6-26

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that naturea will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life."Galatians 6:7-8

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join