It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What really? Iran Pushes New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Just read that Iran is pushing in the NWO (new world order)

NEW YORK (AP) — After an hour of fielding questions about Syria, sanctions and nuclear weapons, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had enough. Now, he said, it was his turn to choose the topic — his "new order" which will inevitably replace the current era of what he called U.S. bullying. Continuing his hectic pace of media appearances and diplomatic meetings, Ahmadinejad presented an air of boredom when it came to the hot topic on everyone's mind — Iran's nuclear program and the possibility of impending war. Whether it was feigned or sincere, he said he would much rather be talking about his vision of what the next world order might be. Conveniently, it would be an order in which the U.S. and the traditional powers play a smaller role and every country has equal standing (though the state of Israel, he often predicts, will soon become a historical footnote). "God willing, a new order will come and will do away with ... everything that distances us," Ahmadinejad told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday, speaking through a translator. "All of the animosity, all of the lack of sincerity will come to an end. It will institute fairness and justice."

What is interesting is that if you ever looked at the Illuminati card game. Here is the card you want take a look at

cards says "any nation making a direct attack to destroy against another nation has tripled power".

Iran is constantly making threats on destroying Israel.

President Obama gave a warning yesterday in the UN meeting warning Iran time is limited.

Could this be it, can we see a war before the election?

All the ingredients are coming in together, just waiting for it start, any time or any date it can began. War is here folks, if you cant see what is going on , than we are blind.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If it will get him re-elected then of course we will see war. Democrats are historically the war mongers.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I had a vision about Ahmad. I don't think I will share though. We'll see how these events unfold before I do.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I would imagine that the NWO he references and the one being pushed by the usual suspects (Bilderberg, CFR, etc) is a bit different.

One envisions a total global takeover both militarily and financially by the West and the debt based Rothschild central banksters.

The other envisions a World where aggressor nations (the West) are confined to their own borders with the exception of real diplomacy and dialogue.

edit on 26-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Can't tell if he meant to use their own words against them, or if he's in on the game. It really seems like Iran is one of the few non-borg countries left, which would make me think it's just him playing words, or maybe it's just translated like that by the NWO news, as an advertisement for their own agenda, and could have been worded differently?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I have watched, listened to Mr. Iran's speeches and I cant say that I dont agree with him.

He doesnt want innocent people killed. He doesnt want to see millions killed and nations took over because 3000 died in New York on 9/11. It doesnt make sense to him.

He doesnt trust our government and feels the need to protect himself and his people.

He speaks more logic than our own Government. For that reason, I like him.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I think he just called for a 7 year peace treaty

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmiec
If it will get him re-elected then of course we will see war. Democrats are historically the war mongers.

Yes but there is a difference between a war started by the Dems and the Reps. Every war that the Dems started either America itself was attacked or we went in with the UN. Also the Dems fought the war and finished it. The Reps start wars when America isn't attacked and can for some reason not be able to end it. Look at Iraq A Rep started it and never finished it it took a Dem to do that also Afghanistan another war started by a Rep but never finished. Reps are good at starting something but never finishing it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

He doesnt want innocent people killed. He doesnt want to see millions killed and nations took over because 3000 died in New York on 9/11. It doesnt make sense to him.

It doesn't make sense because the nations we invaded and have been invading had nothing to do with 9/11. We should make a new law saying if you want the nation to go to war then you or your children should be placed on the front lines.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
reply to post by MamaJ

It doesn't make sense because the nations we invaded and have been invading had nothing to do with 9/11. We should make a new law saying if you want the nation to go to war then you or your children should be placed on the front lines.

Exactly.... they had zero to do with 9/11, however the American people bought all the lies. Hook, line, and sinker.

It is amazing what our leaders get away with here in the US these days.

Im ready to march in front of the white house and demand ALL of congress step down and go live under a bridge. lol

Yes, anyone want war? Go fight... and take your kids with you. Let a blood bath begin to those who want it.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Israel wants war folks and Iran is waiting for them to strike, Iran wants Israel to strike so that will give me the excuse of wiping them out.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Israel wants war folks and Iran is waiting for them to strike, Iran wants Israel to strike so that will give me the excuse of wiping them out.

I agree Israel wants war.

I do not agree Iran wants war.

If Iran HAS to defend itself I do believe they will defend them self to an extreme and I can't say I blame them.

This is as old as time..... it needs to end.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Iran does want war, but its quite till Israel strikes them first. This happens in any fight, for example if you fight with somebody, you wait for the first person to make the move, once the first person makes the move, the other guy gets the excuse of beating the crap out of him. This is what exactly Iran is doing, waiting for Israel to throw a punch and than kaboom Iran will go all out and will set a goal to actually wiping out Israel and returning that state to the Palestine's. I also believe Iran has a nuke already, probably Russia or China supplied them with one. The way they are handling this situation , somebody is deff backing them up. They know Israel has nukes and if they fight against Israel, Israel can throw a nuke and there goes Iran, so something is fishy.

Originally posted by MamaJ

If Iran HAS to defend itself I do believe they will defend them self to an extreme and I can't say I blame them.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

On 14 August 1941, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt of the United States and Prime Minister Winston Churchill of the United Kingdom proposed a set of principles for international collaboration in maintaining peace and security. www.un.org...

As we all know (or should know by now) this experiment in world peace and security has been an abysmal and catastrophic failure. It has only taken the current batch of "world do gooders" 71 years to bring the entire planet to the brink of destruction.

For the sake of fairness, perhaps its time someone else got a shot at setting the terms.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Can't tell if he meant to use their own words against them, or if he's in on the game. It really seems like Iran is one of the few non-borg countries left, which would make me think it's just him playing words, or maybe it's just translated like that by the NWO news, as an advertisement for their own agenda, and could have been worded differently?

LOL! Its more like borg vs borg.....if there is a borg.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Iran does want war, but its quite till Israel strikes them first. This happens in any fight, for example if you fight with somebody, you wait for the first person to make the move, once the first person makes the move, the other guy gets the excuse of beating the crap out of him. This is what exactly Iran is doing, waiting for Israel to throw a punch and than kaboom Iran will go all out and will set a goal to actually wiping out Israel and returning that state to the Palestine's. I also believe Iran has a nuke already, probably Russia or China supplied them with one. The way they are handling this situation , somebody is deff backing them up. They know Israel has nukes and if they fight against Israel, Israel can throw a nuke and there goes Iran, so something is fishy.

Originally posted by MamaJ

Yes, I agree with you!

edit on 26-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

On 14 August 1941, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt of the United States and Prime Minister Winston Churchill of the United Kingdom proposed a set of principles for international collaboration in maintaining peace and security. www.un.org...

As we all know (or should know by now) this experiment in world peace and security has been an abysmal and catastrophic failure. It has only taken the current batch of "world do gooders" 71 years to bring the entire planet to the brink of destruction.

For the sake of fairness, perhaps its time someone else got a shot at setting the terms.

Ok who would you suggest? Ak-ma-quack?
A freak on a leash of the grand ayatollah. Hes like one of those gimps that perch on the shoulder of the Herdy Gerdy man.........singing songs of love and justice.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

I would imagine that the NWO he references and the one being pushed by the usual suspects (Bilderberg, CFR, etc) is a bit different.

One envisions a total global takeover both militarily and financially by the West and the debt based Rothschild central banksters.

The other envisions a World where aggressor nations (the West) are confined to their own borders with the exception of real diplomacy and dialogue.

edit on 26-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Yes, Iran's President is speaking about a new world order in relation to NATO, against the NAM and BRIC nations. The dismissal of the NAM nations by Netanyahu, telling Ban Ki Moon that his appearance at the NAM conference is, "a stain on humanity", may be addressed today in Ahmadinejad's anticipated speech about a new world order.
edit on 26-9-2012 by trysts because: grammatical errors

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Ok who would you suggest? Ak-ma-quack? A freak on a leash of the grand ayatollah. Hes like one of those gimps that perch on the shoulder of the Herdy Gerdy man.........singing songs of love and justice.

Aren't stupid songs of love and justice what we've been getting out of "our" brand of Herdy Gerdy men while wars rage, the natural world is destroyed and corruption flourishes?

Personally, I'd as soon put some dirt farmer from Kansas in charge of the whole shebang before willingly tolerating the kind of INjustice that's been doled out to the world for the past seven decades.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
With all the reference to NWO and finger pointing at Weather War by US, I think the president of IRAN is a ATS member (possibly a troll)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join