What really? Iran Pushes New World Order

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
With all the reference to NWO and finger pointing at Weather War by US, I think the president of IRAN is a ATS member (possibly a troll)

that's the image I was getting

hey? Is that you?

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Originally posted by storm2012
Israel wants war folks and Iran is waiting for them to strike, Iran wants Israel to strike so that will give me the excuse of wiping them out.

I agree Israel wants war.

I do not agree Iran wants war.

If Iran HAS to defend itself I do believe they will defend them self to an extreme and I can't say I blame them.

This is as old as time..... it needs to end.

Iran would like Israel and the US out of the way. Then Iran could take places like the Gulf States it has been trying to take for years. The only way to keep the US and Israel out of the way is with nukes. Iran does not think the US would eat a nuke for the GCC states so once they have them they can take the things overtly they have been trying to take covertly for the last few decades. Of course if Iran gets a nuke I would expect the Saudis and some others to quickly get them as well as they also would doubt the US would get into a nuclear exchange to defend them. That part of he world is going to get very very sticky.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
I had a vision about Ahmad. I don't think I will share though. We'll see how these events unfold before I do.

I would love to hear it, perhaps via U2U? I've sent you one should you not read this!

OT:

This NWO he speaks of sounds nothing like the one many of us fear, to be honest? I haven't read the manuscript or listened to the audio yet, but from the little information I have, I think I understand he wants "something" where all nations are equal in power etc?

The NWO we "fear" abolishes nations and implements a one world government, no?

Also, to me that sounds like a magnificent suggestion, at least a much better one than we have now. A representative (chosen by the population of each nation) holds a single vote, every nation has one, major issues of conflict can be then voted on. Of course this is represented as 'easy' while in reality I'm aware that it's far from that, but it's not up to us to construct such a thing either, only to ponder upon and make suggestions!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Israel wants war folks and Iran is waiting for them to strike, Iran wants Israel to strike so that will give me the excuse of wiping them out.

yes I think this is why Israel will never attack Iran this will lead to bad consequences for it. this will lead to what Israel calls it Armageddon war !

<< 1   >>

join