It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutchsinse Has Started Sinkhole Petition - Get on Board if You Can

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I am referring of course to the sinkhole in Bayou Corne that appears to be rapidly getting worse.

It has increased in size by over 400 feet in the last week alone. The cavern containing approx 1.2 miilion barrels of liquid butane is merely 1500 feet away. Radioactive gas has also been measured at the site , 20 times higher than the EPA standard.

Love him or Loath him, Dutch is doing a good thing here. The local government officials are missing in action and there is all sorts of politics and PR spin being played out by Texas Brine, the company involved in this calamity.

Here's the vid, explaining the petition.

Peace

edit on 25-9-2012 by nimbinned because: spelling

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

You have to wonder if there is billions of gallons or whatever of gas in the salt dome, why have they not harvest and sold that gas!
Weird situation, the anomalous hole situation all over the world is weird.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I beleive those are the "strategic reserve" resources always mentioned.

During SHTF scenarios where or enery resources are depleted

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't get the loath when it comes to Dutch. Like us he searches out the truth. As far as my investigation is concerned, he makes no money at what he does for us. I remember just recently he got in his own car and traveled miles to check radiation activity by hand because people were questioning what was officially being reported.

F&S Ty

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
I don't get the loath when it comes to Dutch. Like us he searches out the truth. As far as my investigation is concerned, he makes no money at what he does for us. I remember just recently he got in his own car and traveled miles to check radiation activity by hand because people were questioning what was officially being reported.

F&S Ty

I get a good feeling about him too. His science may not be 100% accurate but he is sincere in what he does, and you can't knock a guy for that.

Thanks,

* Ned

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I truly appreciate what he is trying to do but ask yourself this- If it was your home would you want the gov't to take over? This sinkhole is a mess and it has been a basic media blackout or no interest. The citizens of the area should have been beating on doors- maybe they are. What I read this morning, it sounds like things are going to get ugly. Texas Brine is blaming seismic activity and releasing statements w/o contacting officials. It sounds like the parish officials are not happy.

The gov't could declare it a disaster area, pay market value and take the land. There was an environmental issue in my area. The locals were winning and the big bad corporation went to the gov't, the gov't took over and the locals lost all rights.

I personally think we need media coverage on this issue. Complete everyday overage. This sinkhole needs media coverage like the BP disaster had.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuntB
I truly appreciate what he is trying to do but ask yourself this- If it was your home would you want the gov't to take over? This sinkhole is a mess and it has been a basic media blackout or no interest. The citizens of the area should have been beating on doors- maybe they are. What I read this morning, it sounds like things are going to get ugly. Texas Brine is blaming seismic activity and releasing statements w/o contacting officials. It sounds like the parish officials are not happy.

The gov't could declare it a disaster area, pay market value and take the land. There was an environmental issue in my area. The locals were winning and the big bad corporation went to the gov't, the gov't took over and the locals lost all rights.

I personally think we need media coverage on this issue. Complete everyday overage. This sinkhole needs media coverage like the BP disaster had.

I agree, not enough on-going attention and media coverage. Like the Fukushima disaster - still very HOT.

As I see it, and this is more a hunch than a scientifically validated theory, this situation with the sinkhole is potentially catastrophic. Not just for the immediate residents, but for the whole state of LA, not to mention adjoining states. Dutch is pretty good at connecting the dots. He has stated previously that seismic activity in this region is the cause of this sinkhole. If this is true and this activity continues, then it's a scary prospect for what will come.

Peace Out

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The whole situation in the Bayou Corne, is just volitle. And with the amounts of what is in those salt caverns. I was kinda worried when the hurricane went over. Apparently the rain did not help matters any. With that being that close to the New Madrid...Well....it wouldn't be pretty......for alot of people.

And there is way higher than normal Radiation readings???
WTF were these people thinking???
edit on 26-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: forgot something

edit on 26-9-2012 by thepolish1 because: duh moment

new topics

top topics

join