It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines and my children.... HELP ME!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by PushEject

That was strong writing, even pediatrics refuse to see unvaccinated kids and they have right to do so. Reason is simply the risk which these kids brings to other patients, to patients that have autoimmune diseases or have lower immune against diseases and babies .. so you are telling doctors are undereduacated?

Many times people say swine flu was nothing, but the truth is hospitals ERs were filled with swine flu patients. Our diabetes control was cancelled cos our doctor ( who usually only treats diabetic kids ) also had to go ER to help out when pandemia was on.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
Don't fall for the fear-mongering. The risks are low and much better than exposing your child to the sorts of illnesses that caused many children to die decades ago. In great seriousness, please accept the counsel of people of BELIEVE in science and reason, and not those prone to magical thinking, conspiracies and science denial.

There is a reason we no longer have polio epidemics, mass measles outbreaks, rubella pandemics, etc. Science won.

Afterwards, feed your child healthful food and make sure they play a lot outside too. I'd guess the same people that deny vaccines out of conspiracy fears are in large part the same people pumping their kids with Happy Meals and Lunchables and letting them play video games all day.

P.S. ...I have four kids under 12 (see my avatar photo). All very healthy, very active, very happy and doing well in school. None have cell phones, none play video games (we have a Wee my sister gave us, but they'd rather use their imaginations and invent games, chase minnows in nearby ponds, etc.) but all have bikes and skates.
edit on 25-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2012 by pajoly because: (no reason given)

I'd like to add to that, science worked due to better sanitation, healthier diets etc not to vaccines. If you do research it shows all of the supposed deadly diseases were in decline before the vaccines, due to the reason stated above. www.educate-yourself.org is a good place to start. The scare stories about how bad measles etc can be have been blown all out of proportion. By the way Polio hasn't been eradicated its just been renamed muscular dystrophy.

I haven't nor ever will vaccinate my children, as he has the highest attendance rate at a school of 1000 kids, top of his class etc.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
That's very brave of you, taking this unpopular stand to keep your children healthy. I personally believe there are some beneficial vaccines, however, there are so many more required these days than one or two decades ago. And, they've combined several vaccines into a single shot from what I've heard/read/seen (MMR, for instance). That doctor who was ostracized by the medical community because he came forth and told the truth said that that MMR (measels, mumps, rhubella (sp?)) delivered in a single shot (or something to that effect) could cause inflammation in children, and that internal inflammation could develop into several complications and conditions.

Juvenile diabetes is one of the complications. My son delevoped it within a few short weeks of recieving the mandatory vaccinations in order to enroll him in school. When I chose to object to a future mandatory booster for my children, I was given notice that my children would be suspended from school and verbally threatened with an accusation of medical neglect charges being filed and possibly worse if I did not comply with the mandatory eduction laws. I complied under due stress. My son has since passed away after being intentionally infected with more diseases than his tiny body could handle..

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

I vaccinated my daughter for the first year. After her second MMR and spout of baby measles I stopped. My son is due in 2 months. Not sure what I am going to do yet. I don't complete disagree with vaccinations but I feel they give WAY to many at a young age, which is why I stopped with my daughter. If I continue I will spread these out.

Note: I refuse to get them any "new" vaccines. H1N1, Any Flu Vaccine, Varicella (Chicken Pox)
edit on 26/9/2012 by TheSparrowSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Its all about the amount and frequency.

If you are against all vaccines you a hypocrite and a moron.

Why do you think there is no polio around?
Where has the chicken pox gone?

Some vaccines are around for ages, people who took it lived for ages.

If you are for all the vaccine you are a moron and your body is going to give up soon.

Then you have these money making vaccine, like Gardasil, to prevent some STDs, you are retarded here. You need to control your self and the way you live your life. If you want to do one night stands, it is your responsibility.

Don't go for All the non needed vaccines, only those are known to work for years.

As a Microbiologist, i only taken the basic 4 vaccine DTPT as a baby, and dual Hepatitis Vaccine as an adult. Nothing else. No season flu vaccine or anything. Eat right, live happy!.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by pajoly

Don't fall for the fear-mongering. The risks are low and much better than exposing your child to the sorts of illnesses that caused many children to die decades ago. In great seriousness, please accept the counsel of people of BELIEVE in science and reason, and not those prone to magical thinking, conspiracies and science denial

After my polio shot when I was 5, I could not sit up....I kept telling my parents for a few days that I had a "sleepy head" because I couldn't lift it. Needless to say, my Dad thought I was faking so I wouldn't have to get up for school, so he pulled me up and I collapsed. I don't remember anything else but a doctor standing over me at home telling my Mom it was a severe reaction to the polio shot I received recently. Alithough this was circa 1960, is it really much safer now? There are so many vaccines which do not get enough testing for safeness before they are released on the public (I suppose it's a money thing). We are human guinea pigs until there is a recall when something goes awry. Obviously in my single case the dead strain WASN'T dead! One of my daughters' also had bad reactions to DPT shots as a baby. How I dreaded those! Everytime she got them her fever spiked to 104 degrees! She would cry relentlessly and throw up without fail...not pretty for a 4, 6 and 15 month old! I can't vouch for everyone...as our immune systems all differ greatly, but for me and my family.... no flu shots for us...there is not enough trust in the pharma industry as far as we're concerned!

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Don't schools require children to have all their shots before being enrolled? How are you going to get around that?

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hilarious.

Saving this post for posterity.

I guess I am a hypocrite and a moron. Not sure how I'm either in your eyes, but mmmmkay.

There is zero difference between a "money making" vaccine and a "normal" vaccine. So why the hell would there be a difference to my choice.

I leave you with this thought. The CDC currently admits that the most common reason for Polio after 1983 at this point is due to Sabin's live-virus vaccine. Put that in your hypocrite pipe and smoke it.

"As a microbiologist", I think you owe it to yourself to lay off the "hypocrite and moron" wordship.

Originally posted by luciddream
Its all about the amount and frequency.

If you are against all vaccines you a hypocrite and a moron.

Why do you think there is no polio around?
Where has the chicken pox gone?

Some vaccines are around for ages, people who took it lived for ages.

If you are for all the vaccine you are a moron and your body is going to give up soon.

Then you have these money making vaccine, like Gardasil, to prevent some STDs, you are retarded here. You need to control your self and the way you live your life. If you want to do one night stands, it is your responsibility.

Don't go for All the non needed vaccines, only those are known to work for years.

As a Microbiologist, i only taken the basic 4 vaccine DTPT as a baby, and dual Hepatitis Vaccine as an adult. Nothing else. No season flu vaccine or anything. Eat right, live happy!.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Don't schools require children to have all their shots before being enrolled? How are you going to get around that?

By whatever means necessary.

I fully expect breaking evidence about vaccines in the near future, and I fully expect our liberties and freedoms of choice to change in the near future as well. In other words, I am hoping by the time he is of age to be in school, then our society will have "woken up" a bit. If not, then I'll arrange home-school, or nanny-school, or whatever. But whatever it takes.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by PushEject

That was strong writing, even pediatrics refuse to see unvaccinated kids and they have right to do so. Reason is simply the risk which these kids brings to other patients, to patients that have autoimmune diseases or have lower immune against diseases and babies .. so you are telling doctors are undereduacated?

Many times people say swine flu was nothing, but the truth is hospitals ERs were filled with swine flu patients. Our diabetes control was cancelled cos our doctor ( who usually only treats diabetic kids ) also had to go ER to help out when pandemia was on.

Doctors often ARE under-educated. They go by the "training" offered to them by, you might guess it, the vaccine companies and CDC, etc. There is no impartial research, no research by the doctor on their own time with their own mind involved, typically.

I'm a believer that the current way as doctor is created in the system, is a form of brainwashing. Here is my reasoning. You blaze through college and pre-med, cramming as much "knowledge" as possible, testing and cramming. Ask any pre-med student, it is all a blur to them. Then, you jam an intern into a hospital or other intense setting, and with virtually no sleep and no down-time, force them to run around taking orders and performing menial tasks. Anybody knows, with zero sleep and downtime, the mind becomes highly vulnerable to washing tactics. During this time, "education" in the form of info from the corporations that make the health industry rich, info from the gov and its departments, etc, all streams in. There is another problem, too. It is how the peer system works, and how new information or fringe information is tossed out by most, and only caught on to by a few. Therefore new solutions or drug-free ways to go may never actually make it to the mass of doctors out there.

You can research effective brainwashing techniques, and research how we train doctors, and see there are parallels that simply do not need to be there. You wouldn't expect this from, say, an architect or engineer, or an HVAC repairman, or a plumber, etc., but for some reason the medical field has this hugely opposite way of educating their members, and I think there is a reason.

As an FYI, during a routine checkup, my kid was prescribed 3 drugs, a breathing machine, and antibiotics. He had the sniffles, and they cleared up in 1 day.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
This is a very personal issue and people ought to stop using words like "moron", "ignorant", "dumb", "stupid"...

I assure you, very few people who bother to read about vaccines are stupid in any way.
Most "stupid" people are incapable of thinking beyond the visible or obvious and would not trouble themselves with vaccine concerns.

It takes a very sensitive mind to be able to understand the current literature and make the kinds of connections and discoveries pertinent to the cutting edge research and cooperation currently underway. Just get on Google and start researching the medical journals which focus on vaccines, allergies, sensitivities, and changes in systems because of the immune system going haywire.

I checked also regarding kids who score between 160 and 250 on the Stanford-Binet intelligence test on a site for a school that focuses on gifted kids, and guess what, 40% of them have severe allergies of some kind, and almost 10% have asthma. Did you know that asthma is thought to be related to the DTAP vaccine? You should read about tetanus toxoids and the connections between Gulf War Syndrome and childhood diseases. Before calling anyone else stupid. Medically fragile is a better term than stupid, thank you very much.

Obvious - easily observed; i.e. definite
Occult - obstructed, hidden, re-interpreted, misleading; i.e. unknown

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

even pediatrics refuse to see unvaccinated kids and they have right to do so. Reason is simply the risk which these kids brings to other patients, to patients that have autoimmune diseases or have lower immune against diseases and babies

If vaccines actually worked in immunizing people to disease why would doctors worry about non-vaccinated people coming into contact with vaccinated people?

Evidence suggest the reason people have autoimmune diseases and low immune systems is because of the vaccines and the havoc they wreak on the immune system especially in babies.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
stop getting your info from me, or the internet

have you had this discussion with your ped ?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I once had "the discussion" with my ped, who no longer is my ped but the company he works for had others that were willing to work with me, so it all worked out. Anyway, he pushed the CDC stuff on me, and citing the Wakefield case to me and pushed that all along that guy was a fraud. And, for a time back in Jan of '10, that would have appeared correct. But as only a few know (because it isn't in the interest of mainstream media, the BMJ, or the pharm companies that make vaccines), in about Jan of 11 Wakefield was totally vindicated, and proven correct. Further, the BMJ and Mr. Deere were found misrepresenting facts as well. This is only one example, but one that makes a difference.

There's more of course, but what happens here is that peds can be fed lines of BS too, and believe it. Especially if that BS makes them money. Sorry, but the bottom line is the buck.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Depends. Some districts will accept a waiver for religious purposes. Not where I live though. You can't even complete school registration without proof of current vaccinations.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
I am making this post because I have felt very helpless when my children go to the doctor and get their vaccines... they tell me it's all fine and they need it.... well i have spent many nights reading on affects and pros and cons.... there are vaccines that i understand to be benificial but the money motivated decisions to dictate these vaccines has really put me on the side of against vaccinations... for example the chicken pox vaccine... WHYYYYYYYY? it is a natural part of growing up and now my kids are pumped full of these vaccines that aren't neccessary... I came to the US when i was 6 and yes i had some vaccines put in my rear end... but the amount of vaccines my children are recieving is rediculus.... when i have questions all the doctor says is yes yes yes it's very safe and a nod and a scratch on the clip board and boom out the door...

So bottom line... .I do not want to continue vaccinating my children... i am not here to argue with anybody these are my children and i believe that i am making the right decision... a business man in a suit should not be deciding what is being put into my children... please what now? what can i do? one of my children starts school next year and the other will be right behind her.... I all ready have a huge list of shots that they "need" for them to get into the school but i'm not having it... what are my options? i really appreciate all help thanks in advance

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short, but in case anyone else reads this having the same issue I'll reply. In most states you can flip over the immunization card and there should be a very small print exemption area. Most states have three exemptions 1) religious 2) medical and 3) personal. We went with #3 here in Colorado.

posted on Oct, 16 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
thanks for all the feed back everybody i really appreciate every bodies help. i've been working crazy hours at work so havent had much time to get on....but imma go through the wealth of information i recieved from all the members again thanks everybody =)

p.s and i am a father not a mother.... haha

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join